D-Zine .. again?

jbonez

jbonez

Banned
Awards
Hey again .. I am 180 lbs, working out for years, and this will be my fourth cycle. Last cycle, I did D-Zine alone for 4 weeks and it was not that powerful. Been thinking of stacking it with MLMG or something else. Any recommendations..

I would preload with HB, Liver Support

Cycle would be D-Zine and whatever you guys would recommend, DAA, liver care or cycle assist, etc

PCT - Which should I take with your recommendation, Clomid or Nolva?
DAA
Liver
Test Booster
MV
PCT Assist or Cycle Assist

Thanks all.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
I can't help but ask man...have your previous 4 cycles been successful at all? 5' 11" 180lbs seems very light for 4 cycles.

jbonez

jbonez

Banned
Awards
I used CEL D-Zine. And yes, they were successful. I got up to 200 pounds, which for me is crazy considering I was 130 before I started working out. And, I am 180 because after my PCT, I cut up for a while and now I'm going back to my bulking phase. Usually at the end of my PH's, I am 200+ and low BF%.

Anyway, any advice would help

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used CEL D-Zine. And yes, they were successful. I got up to 200 pounds, which for me is crazy considering I was 130 before I started working out. And, I am 180 because after my PCT, I cut up for a while and now I'm going back to my bulking phase. Usually at the end of my PH's, I am 200+ and low BF%.

Anyway, any advice would help
Sound like me man. Was in the 190's till a health issue brought me back down.

If ur looking for a straight bulk, Id say add in LMG. Im about to start that cycle soon.