D-Zine .. again?

1. D-Zine .. again?

Hey again .. I am 180 lbs, working out for years, and this will be my fourth cycle. Last cycle, I did D-Zine alone for 4 weeks and it was not that powerful. Been thinking of stacking it with MLMG or something else. Any recommendations..

I would preload with HB, Liver Support

Cycle would be D-Zine and whatever you guys would recommend, DAA, liver care or cycle assist, etc

PCT - Which should I take with your recommendation, Clomid or Nolva?
    DAA
    Liver
    Test Booster
    MV
    PCT Assist or Cycle Assist

Thanks all.

2. I can't help but ask man...have your previous 4 cycles been successful at all? 5' 11" 180lbs seems very light for 4 cycles.

3. What brand did you use and mg ?
    •   

4. I used CEL D-Zine. And yes, they were successful. I got up to 200 pounds, which for me is crazy considering I was 130 before I started working out. And, I am 180 because after my PCT, I cut up for a while and now I'm going back to my bulking phase. Usually at the end of my PH's, I am 200+ and low BF%.

Anyway, any advice would help

5. Quote Originally Posted by jbonez View Post
    I used CEL D-Zine. And yes, they were successful. I got up to 200 pounds, which for me is crazy considering I was 130 before I started working out. And, I am 180 because after my PCT, I cut up for a while and now I'm going back to my bulking phase. Usually at the end of my PH's, I am 200+ and low BF%.

Anyway, any advice would help
    Sound like me man. Was in the 190's till a health issue brought me back down.

If ur looking for a straight bulk, Id say add in LMG. Im about to start that cycle soon.

Similar Forum Threads

1. D-Zine on a cut?
    By johnny666x in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 04:19 PM
  2. PCT for D-zine and M-lmg
    By SRossie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-17-2011, 07:15 PM
  3. M-LMG/D-ZINE PCT
    By jaywal in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2