M1T not really working??

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
Hey guys I'm not really getting the gains I was expecting from the M1T. I'm using it to jump start a rather light 1T/4AD trans cycle. I've searched like crazy and everyone that doesn't quit because of sides gets great gains from M1T. I'm using Higher Power M1T which could maybe just be a bad product because there aren't really any reviews or mentions of this brand on here so I wasn't sure. So anyways here's what I got going.

Week 1
5 mgs M1T ED
120 mgs 1T ED
180 mgs 4AD ED

Week 2
10 mgs M1T ED
120 mgs 1T ED
180 mgs 4AD ED

The rest is now in question depending on answers to this post (PHs wise). I'm on day 10 and am only up 1lb, and don't really have any really bad side effects, little bit of acne, very little lethargy, sex drive actually went up (good side), and a little tendon/joint soreness.

I have nolva/clomid pct under control, and my diet is clean at 40/30/30 on 4000+ cals / 5 meals per day. And I've been lifting for the past 7 years the past 3 of which have been very serious (4-5 days per week) and I am currently 6'00" 198lbs and 11.6% BF(found with 3-point digital calipers). I think this is everything you guys usually ask for as far as personal info if I'm forgetting anything please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
-WannaGro

GoCocksDJS

Awards
I am almost done with a cycle that is somewhat like that. Week 1, I did 10 mg of M1T ED. Week 2, I did 20 mg of M1T ED. Weeks 3-6 I did 6 sprays of S1+ twice a day and am finishing it off with 2 weeks of M1T at 20mg ED. I am also going to run an aggressive PCT with liquid Nolva. So far I have seen incredible gains with minimal sides.

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
Hey guys I see you're viewing any info on if higher power M1T is BS or what I can do for better results is always welcome, so please post.

Thanks
-WannaGro

GoCocksDJS

Awards
Ive never tried higher power. Im using underground labs M1T and it's good stuff and cheap as hell. Try upping your dosage if you want

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
HP should be legit, up the dose to 10mg - take it all with grapefruit juice before bed

redneck

Awards
I had no results with the 20mg HP M-1t either (I Tossed the bottle)....I'll never use anything but UL's now.

My 1st cycle was with UL and made great gains...the 2nd cycle with HP nothing so i switched back to UL and the gains began again. (strange but True)

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I've only used UG and Gaspari (back when it came out - kiloSports); both are legit.
I'd toss the HP bottle and get UG from bulknutrition.com, I think you'll be pleased.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
used higher power and had great results. did almost the same cycle as you

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've heard mostly bad reviews of HP M1T.
Also, are you a girl? 5mg M1T is LOW. You'll get some killer suppression, but little gains.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Could be that you're a non-responder...

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks guys. That totally sucks about higher power, and I have upped the dosage to 10 mgs per day and thinking about a third week at either 15 or 20 mgs ED. The only reason I tried 5 mgs was because this is my first M1T cycle, I wanted to see how it would go and how bad the sides would be because I'm kind of prone to MPB and acne so I wanted to see if the side would be extreme or not. I am willing to take sides even bad ones for size (~5-10 lbs)but not a ridiculous amount of sides for like 2 lbs. I'll be ordering UG Labs M1T, MDien, and M5aa soon.

Thanks
-WannaGro

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually, I have seen reports that HP's Methyl Dien is a good product.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
i only used 5mg's and it was awesome. bumped up to 10 the second week, but didnt go higher. friend of mine used it to, from the same batch as mine and its working just fine. so i dunno bro

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks for the info again and I have another question. I also have Omega Sports M5 and Designer Supps MDien. So my question is would it be okay to switch to the MDien or atleast the M5 instead of the M1T that isnt working. I was planning to switch to the M5 anyways after the M1T to dry things up a bit from the 4AD, but would the MDien be wise or would that just be hell for my liver and balls(I've been taking Milk Thistle TD since I started) and if not the MDien would just M5 be cool.

Thanks again
-WannaGro

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
return the m1t to BB.com for another brand... they are good about that