New PH Cycle

IrishRugby

Awards
Ive finally completed the research I wanted to do and its time to get everything ready to start. I was wondering If i could have some of what your guys cycles were since im a bit of a newby to this. My brother did a cycle of Cycle of SUPER-DMZ from IronMagLabs he did a stack that they sell and he said it was great what do you all think of it, its the first stack on the IronMagLabs website (he did the first one)

Im thinking of doing an Hdrol Cycle just looking for a little help on what to stack and how cause so many people do it different ways so what worked for you guys and what were the sides.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Use hdrol it's very good on newbie receptors run for six weeks 50 75 75 75 75 75 maybe up dose to 100 on the last two weeks if your not getting any sides .... Use cycle support and a serm is advised for pct however a good over the counter pct might fit the bill something like erase pro and a daa maybe even with anabeta elite

Always Best to use a serm though log your cycle eat well and plenty get good sleep a multi and fish oil on cycle advised as well good luck

IrishRugby

Awards
Ok good to know and would you recommend Clomid?