halodrol cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

halodrol cycle

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  163 lbs.

halodrol cycle

ok so im starting a cycle of halodrol,today was day one.. and while i was working out at the gym i noticed my heart punding more then usual as im doing my excersizes,anyone know why that could be? is it dangerous?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'll play along - steroids are known to increase blood pressure and yes a pounding heart can be dangerous . If you would be so kind as to elaborate on what supports supplements you are running along with this cycle ? . Age , training experience ?? It's easier to help with information pertinent to your situation.

"if you don't want side effects don't take steroids " - unknown
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Extremely unlikely that you would have any side effects or bp issues the first day you take a prohormone. Sounds more like anxiety.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  163 lbs.

who the hell likes side effects? lmao, and big david thats what i was thinking,i kinda have an anxiety problem already without em, i really hope thats all it is though
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid
    Extremely unlikely that you would have any side effects or bp issues the first day you take a prohormone. Sounds more like anxiety.
    On the contrary, you should expect side effects on the first dosage, esp if its legit. oral steroids begin working on the first dosage, with changes in bp being the most notable.
  6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by anabolickid55
    who the hell likes side effects? lmao, and big david thats what i was thinking,i kinda have an anxiety problem already without em, i really hope thats all it is though
    Increased anabolism and androgenicity are both side effects.
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    I'll play along - steroids are known to increase blood pressure and yes a pounding heart can be dangerous . If you would be so kind as to elaborate on what supports supplements you are running along with this cycle ? . Age , training experience ?? It's easier to help with information pertinent to your situation.

"if you don't want side effects don't take steroids " - unknown
    I think u sidestepped this post. U dodging somthing?
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    On the contrary, you should expect side effects on the first dosage, esp if its legit. oral steroids begin working on the first dosage, with changes in bp being the most notable.
    Understood. Well with that being said that means as he takes more doses over the next few days it will increase the plasma concentration of the androgen since he is just starting. If his symptoms were due to the hdrol that would mean this effect would be noticed every workout from here on out. If he is fine over the next few workouts it would be more likely his symptoms were from his anxiety (as he admits to being prone to). Do you agree?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  163 lbs.

thanks jbry, but the thing is im just worried about my heart pounding like crazy like it did that one time,it was scary ****,trust me im no ***** lol, but this was scary. i felt like it was going to explode. do steriods increase your heart rate too? or just bp?
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by anabolickid55 View Post
    ok so im starting a cycle of halodrol,today was day one.. and while i was working out at the gym i noticed my heart punding more then usual as im doing my excersizes,anyone know why that could be? is it dangerous?
    how many times are you gonna make this thread?? uve gotten plenty of good info man.

i would keep rsearching and stay away till u get a little older and learn more bout what your putting in your body.
    just my 2 cents. but if you decide to use, then good luck with your cycle.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Halodrol Cycle & PCT
    By rubbermonkey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 08:48 PM
  2. Halodrol cycle
    By digink in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-03-2006, 02:58 PM
  3. My Halodrol and Zol cycle.
    By TiTanUp in forum Anabolics