PCT or continue to cycle...?

ovie08

Awards
hey guys,

I've been taking

40mg of DBOL daily for 4-5 weeks (finished)
625mg of test weekly for past 6 weeks... only have 1 or 1.5 weeks left of dosage
1 arimidex daily or every other day

I have some male pattern baldness in the family. My dad started going bald around late 30's but he had very thing hair. However my hair is VERY thick and grows pretty fast. I am 26 years old. However, I am very concerned about losing my hair. If I knew for a fact I would lose my hair I would probably switch to another type of gear right away. I have never had any signs of hair loss.

I just finished the DBOL, and still have 1 or 2 shots of test left. I haven't experienced any hair loss whatsoever. I contacted the guy who is a big steroid user and hes pretty informative and knows a lot, he told me I shouldn't quit my cycle until at least 12 weeks to 16 weeks. However, I wanted to get other peoples opinion.

He recommended taking 3 shots a week of tren ace or masteron. He doesn't seem to be very informative on which anabolic steroids are bad for hair loss, but I wanted to get peoples opinion on whether or not its necessary to continue cycling (and if I can just jump into PCT after this test is done?)

I'm going to post this in the hair loss section too, but the question is a bit more related to PCT and whether or not its going to cause issues if I stop a bit earlier.

By the way, I gained 15-20 pounds from this cycle... totally blown away.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
What are you doing for pct? Before you started the cycle how long did you plan on running it or did you just start and plan on figuring it out later? You have gained about 2.5 pounds a week? How much is actually lean mass? 12 weeks or 16 weeks is pretty typical, 6 is not. 3 shots a week doesn't mean anything it depends on the dosage, most first cycles are just test or test and deca like you ran, if i were you I would get more test.

ovie08

Awards
What are you doing for pct? Before you started the cycle how long did you plan on running it or did you just start and plan on figuring it out later? You have gained about 2.5 pounds a week? How much is actually lean mass? 12 weeks or 16 weeks is pretty typical, 6 is not. 3 shots a week doesn't mean anything it depends on the dosage, most first cycles are just test or test and deca like you ran, if i were you I would get more test.

I planned on running it for 8-10 weeks. Now I am running out of test. I maybe have 2 pokes left. I ran Test & Dbol. I have no idea how much is actually lean mass but my questions related to whether its safe to start PCT after an 8 week test cycle (only). What is the reasons behind getting more test? Is it just to have a good bang for buck or is there other safety reasons for this?

Also, I feel I'm getting big enough to the size I want. How much can I expect to lose, and what noticeably happens to ones body after stopping steroids and completing the PCT? My traps, chest and upper body are massive. My arms still aren't that big but that seems to be contributed by the powerlifting. I may start doing more high reps to get hypertrophy in my biceps and triceps, however I want to continue lifting very heavy even if I sacrifice reps.

I think my main concern was hair loss at the time, and I haven't seen anything yet... so I'm thinking I am in the clear.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Yeah you can jump on pct whenever you want, how much you might lose depends on how good your pct and diet are. The reason cycles are generally longer is bang per buck, gains vs sides. If you do it right pct isn't too bad and you can keep most of your gains.

ovie08

Awards
My diet was good for first 4 weeks, after its been pretty ****. So your saying to make sure my diet is good while doing PCT especially then?

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
My diet was good for first 4 weeks, after its been pretty ****. So your saying to make sure my diet is good while doing PCT especially then?
Eat More in your PCT. also, most suggest doing a "deload" in the first week or so of PCT.