new method to the pulse cycle

dagger1

Awards
The idea came from my dogs vet believe it or not. Its only a proposed idea looking for feedback from others who have done pulse or streight cycles. Ive had 2 dogs need prednisone for allergies and the vets use a front load method with a pulse follow up. Basicly running first week at 1 pill per day to gain full benifits then eod for week and e3d for last two weeks to allow the body to recieve benifits with minimal disruption and easy recovery.
My idea is to use a potent fast acting compound like superdrol for 1week at 20mg ed to get the jump on gains and peak levels in the body then 2weeks at 20mg eod which would allow some gains to keep comeing but slightly slower but should still be in the 7 tp 10lb range easily and limit damage to the hpta and organs. Then the final 3 weeks would be e3d at same dose with ai support and booster. Over last 3 weeks body should solidify gains made and have some extent of recovery allowing pct to be a breeze. I think over 6weeks the net gains would exceed the traditional pulse cycle with the fast start but retaining gains should be simple. Plus post cycle crash would be likely avoided. Dont think it would work with slower compounds like h-drol or epi.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Superdrol will still mess up ur values. And cause suppression. IMO all ur avoiding is gains. U can run sd at 10mg aday for 6 weeks and gain 10lbs. Or u could run another ph/ds that will be less harsh and get the same results. But pulsing in this manor will mess up ur hormones having them go up and down with no time for stabilization.

dagger1

Awards
Its only a proposed idea. From my under standing compounds like sd pulse very well and on streight cyles major shutdown and atrophy dont really kick in to aroud the 3rd week of cylse at 10 to 20mg as morning only dose. So the intent is to take the fast gains in the first week. Several people use the pulse method and there is no evidence of major hormone swings or roller coaster effect. Most that have pulsed feel fine on off days which is not evidence of no drop off but the sevierity that most users think is hapening doesnt show on post of others useing pulse methods.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You do not need to adjust the pulse method at all IMO.

Using Beastdrol at 20mgs atm in week 4. I do not have to bump to 30 yet at all.

That is the beauty of the pulse, less sides and you can use the compound effectively to achieve realistic goals.
Using during a cut and having great reults.

Beastdrol is F'n strong...

dagger1

Awards
I cant say its a true pulse cycle, just a very short streight cycle with a more traditional pulse bridge of the same compound. Recomp is great for traditional pulse but the idea is to take advantage of the quick gains and solidify them. I love the regular pulse but the time it starts to take effect is in the late second or 3rd week which you still imposed the compound of choice on the body but do not take advantage of immediat actions. Eod or ed for first 7days i dont believe would have a measurable difference on negative sides so why not take the advantages of the early part of the cycle.

Jahcuree

You do not need to adjust the pulse method at all IMO.

Using Beastdrol at 20mgs atm in week 4. I do not have to bump to 30 yet at all.

That is the beauty of the pulse, less sides and you can use the compound effectively to achieve realistic goals.
Using during a cut and having great reults.

Beastdrol is F'n strong...
I never understood the thought of using a steroid to cut...

dagger1

Awards
The only reason to juice for a cut is if the calorie intake is so low it would induce catabolism. Extreme cuts can be done on a two week cycle to drop 2 or 3% and allow lbm to not be lost. I prefer to just cut over 30 to 40 days and increase protien intake though

Jahcuree

The only reason to juice for a cut is if the calorie intake is so low it would induce catabolism. Extreme cuts can be done on a two week cycle to drop 2 or 3% and allow lbm to not be lost. I prefer to just cut over 30 to 40 days and increase protien intake though
Or just cut without the ph and keep bcaas high.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
no dude dont compare bcaas and anabolic steroids. When you cut especially for a show you feel like **** all the time and gear REALLY helps. Also it helps preserve muscle while you are low on carbs/calories. I think dht based androgens are obviously best for this but Ive used test with adex and it works great
Or just cut without the ph and keep bcaas high.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
The main issue is that you would start high, cause a lot of suppression, then taper off, while still being suppressed and then at the same time decreasing the amount of hormone you take in. Would make more sense to do the opposite probably.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
The main issue is that you would start high, cause a lot of suppression, then taper off, while still being suppressed and then at the same time decreasing the amount of hormone you take in. Would make more sense to do the opposite probably.
I disagree, I think this would definitely bring gains with less of the sides, it's a cumulative effect on how much hormone is in the body, therefore doing it the reverse way would cause lots of shutdown at the end of the cycle.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I disagree, I think this would definitely bring gains with less of the sides, it's a cumulative effect on how much hormone is in the body, therefore doing it the reverse way would cause lots of shutdown at the end of the cycle.
Would you want shutdown at the end right before pct or in the beginning?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Front loading can be done with test, but doing an oral hormone without a test base and front loading will suppress you fast, then you take in less androgens at the end, after you have been suppressed. So you have low natural androgens, and low amounts coming in externally.

dagger1

Awards
The idea of the front load is to keep it short, the body doesnt stop producion of hormones immediatly, it reduces over a few weeks as the external ph/ds build up and are constant and one week just isnt enough to start suppression to any major extent and the pulse method leaves the body with the need to keep hormone production up to some degree because of the inconsistant external source. To load at the back end if slightly suppressed woulf just shut you down, the idea is to solidify gains with the pulse. At the end but take the build up in the beginning while the body is already in peak production of natural hormones. Need dr.d to chime in on the idea

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
The idea of the front load is to keep it short, the body doesnt stop producion of hormones immediatly, it reduces over a few weeks as the external ph/ds build up and are constant and one week just isnt enough to start suppression to any major extent and the pulse method leaves the body with the need to keep hormone production up to some degree because of the inconsistant external source. To load at the back end if slightly suppressed woulf just shut you down, the idea is to solidify gains with the pulse. At the end but take the build up in the beginning while the body is already in peak production of natural hormones. Need dr.d to chime in on the idea
Well please try it out and let us know how it goes. That is not sarcasm, either.

dagger1

Awards
Well please try it out and let us know how it goes. That is not sarcasm, either.
Currently running d-zine cycle. Will most likely try few months down the road, but for now looking for feedback(pro or con) and to see if anyone has tried somthing like it.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
One week or even two isn't long enough to shut you down but is it really long enough to make significant gains either? You could always try using a solid pct to solidify gains too... Will you be getting bloodwork done throughout the cycle?

dagger1

Awards
Sd even at 10mg produces gains on most in the first week, im saying to take advantage of the jump start. Its still based on a pulse over the full cycle. I would never argue a regular cycle with a well prepared pct would produce more and still solidify. This is for the pulsers to possibly take advantage of the front load and still avoid negative sides and total shutdown of a regular cycle.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
I think it's a good idea. It's something like they used to do before they had pct. I also think s.d. would work because of how fast it kicks in. But im no expert and there has been many great ideas on paper that didn't pan out. It comes down to trial and error really.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I guess if that is your goal that would probably work, but i mean you are still talking very minimal gains, you just can't build that much muscle in one week. I would love to see bloodwork on this type of cycle, just to see if there is any shut down

SPS

Awards
  • Established
I think it's a good idea. It's something like they used to do before they had pct. I also think s.d. would work because of how fast it kicks in. But im no expert and there has been many great ideas on paper that didn't pan out. It comes down to trial and error really.
How did they do it back in the day? I always assumed the tapered down.

dagger1

Awards
Ive seen bloodwork somewhere on m1t for one week and if i remember it showed some suppression but not shutdown which means the body can bounce back quickly. Id assume(only a guess with no stats to back it) that one week streight would be around 3 or 4 weeks of a standard pulse. Lots of pulse cycles exceed 8 weeks and this idea would only run for 6

GodofWine

GodofWine

Awards
Ive seen bloodwork somewhere on m1t for one week and if i remember it showed some suppression but not shutdown
I've seen bloods done three days into a m1t cycle showing absolute shutdown. LH = 0

dagger1

Awards
Yeah I guess if that is your goal that would probably work, but i mean you are still talking very minimal gains, you just can't build that much muscle in one week. I would love to see bloodwork on this type of cycle, just to see if there is any shut down
You dont get a lot of gains in one week, but a regular pulse takes 3 or 4 weeks to have noticable results, if this idea pans out you would start seeing gains in the first week and weeks 2 and 3 of the cycle and solidify the final 3weeks

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
I got decent strength gains with s.d. by day 6.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
athletor Anabolics 1
athletor Anabolics 30
Anabolics 11
Cycle Logs 17