letro then nolva...gyno flare NEED HELP!!!!

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
as the title stated.. i was taking letro to get rid of some gyno.. when i got to 2.5mg a day the gyno sort of decreased (roughly 30-40%) realizing that it wasnt going to get any better i started to taper down ( 2mg for 5 days, 1.25 mg for 5 days to .5 for 5 days) on the last day i started taking 40mg of Tamoxifen, took it at that dosage for 10 days then tapered down to 20 mg a day. the thing is on the fifth day of 40mg , my nipples got extremely puffy, i dont know why this is happening, isnt this suppose to get rid of my gyno, not make it worse? i tapered down correctly and everything! i really dont want to take letro again, it killed my joints! and i dont wanna get surgery thats my plan Z! by the way i was taking a test booster called vitrix at the sametime as i was doing this. do you think that had something to do with it? i dont know if this is true or not but my friend said when he got gyno back in the days he went on a epistane cycle and it got rid of his gyno within a month! can this be possible? i did some research and everyone seems to love or hate the product! i dont know what to do, any advice would be very helpful thanks in advance!!

Husker89

Banned
Awards
man first what steroids have you done?
How old are you and HOW did you get gyno first?
Of of hand I would say you are having letro rebound and the nolva isnt offsetting it enough be cause they have different actions of blocking/decreasing estradiol. Surgery seems logical if you can afford it. EPistane is not a good idea in my idea as of now.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Pill or liquid tamox ? What is the purity of it?

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
man first what steroids have you done?
How old are you and HOW did you get gyno first?
Of of hand I would say you are having letro rebound and the nolva isnt offsetting it enough be cause they have different actions of blocking/decreasing estradiol. Surgery seems logical if you can afford it. EPistane is not a good idea in my idea as of now.
im 21, a year ago my friend told me he could get me pharm. roids so i gave it a go, i did tren, equipose, test 400 and sustanon. got crazy results but something happened( i was on probation at the time) went to jail 2 weeks in my pct..so once i got out i started taking novla. didnt do anything so here i am now trying to get rid of this krap(gyno).

the tamoxifen im using is made by trinity pharma(lab) 20mg of tamoxifen citrate per pill! the letro i was using has 2.5 mg of letrozol per pill made from the same company...do you guys have any idea what i can do to decrease my gyno now?? im really not down to get surgery, i have the number of a private doctor that can do it though but still its my last resort!

Husker89

Banned
Awards
u tried everything besides dht steroids but i would get surgery man thats what I would od, but hey have gyno if you want it
im 21, a year ago my friend told me he could get me pharm. roids so i gave it a go, i did tren, equipose, test 400 and sustanon. got crazy results but something happened( i was on probation at the time) went to jail 2 weeks in my pct..so once i got out i started taking novla. didnt do anything so here i am now trying to get rid of this krap(gyno).

the tamoxifen im using is made by trinity pharma(lab) 20mg of tamoxifen citrate per pill! the letro i was using has 2.5 mg of letrozol per pill made from the same company...do you guys have any idea what i can do to decrease my gyno now?? im really not down to get surgery, i have the number of a private doctor that can do it though but still its my last resort!

technique88

technique88

Awards
I've heard after tapering down from letro you should hop on some like erase to continue the tapering of an AI. Supposedly that helps with rebound gyno from letro.

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
I've heard after tapering down from letro you should hop on some like erase to continue the tapering of an AI. Supposedly that helps with rebound gyno from letro.
Hmm I just ordered licogenix, I heard its like erase! I have some letro left, do u think I should start over then end it with lico? What about nolva..should i just stop taking it?

technique88

technique88

Awards
Hmm I just ordered licogenix, I heard its like erase! I have some letro left, do u think I should start over then end it with lico? What about nolva..should i just stop taking it?
I've never had to deal with this problem so I don't want to give you bad advice. Id PM someone more experienced with letro and get their opinion on doing another letro course with the addition of an otc AI to taper down even further.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Dht steroid? What does that do?
Dht has been shown to reduce gyno. Using a DHT based PH could help. For example, androhard has been shown to reduce gyno and help prevent it. I don think I ever had gyno but I did have a little layer of extra "love" over my chest and stomach. After an 8 week androhard run I noticed my chest shaped up nicely. If you have the money run a 12 week androhard cycle @ 6 caps a day.

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
I've never had to deal with this problem so I don't want to give you bad advice. Id PM someone more experienced with letro and get their opinion on doing another letro course with the addition of an otc AI to taper down even further.
alright!! thanks for the info buddy!

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
Dht has been shown to reduce gyno. Using a DHT based PH could help. For example, androhard has been shown to reduce gyno and help prevent it. I don think I ever had gyno but I did have a little layer of extra "love" over my chest and stomach. After an 8 week androhard run I noticed my chest shaped up nicely. If you have the money run a 12 week androhard cycle @ 6 caps a day.
ok thanks man!!! :)

Redsox0432

Awards
same thing for me im tapering off letro and want to know do i just go to nolva after that or go on erase with the nolva

technique88

technique88

Awards
same thing for me im tapering off letro and want to know do i just go to nolva after that or go on erase with the nolva
Definitely through in erase.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
are u supposed to run some sort of test with/during/after any of these with letro? doing some research my self