Should I Use Boladrol at High Doses to Kickstart a Cycle?

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
I have this bag of Boladrol sitting in my cupboard and from all the negative feedback I've heard about it, I was thinking about throwing it away. I'm about to start a 6 week cycle of Max LMG and I was thinking about kick starting it with 3 weeks of SD....but now I'm thinking I might give this boladrol a try at a high dose....like 12mg-16mg a day until the bag runs out.

What do you guys think?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have this bag of Boladrol sitting in my cupboard and from all the negative feedback I've heard about it, I was thinking about throwing it away. I'm about to start a 6 week cycle of Max LMG and I was thinking about kick starting it with 3 weeks of SD....but now I'm thinking I might give this boladrol a try at a high dose....like 12mg-16mg a day until the bag runs out.

What do you guys think?
I wouldn't...... it dosen't build muscle or strength, but it still might be bad for your Liver

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
jbry why would you go for it? just curious.....can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
3 weeks of SD @20mg + LMG @75mg followed by 3 or 4 weeks of LMG @125mg might just be the next cycle...

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
3 weeks of SD @20mg + LMG @75mg followed by 3 or 4 weeks of LMG @125mg might just be the next cycle...
This is gonna b wet bro, u gonna throw any Stano or AH in there?

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
This is gonna b wet bro, u gonna throw any Stano or AH in there?
You know, I was thinking about running it with Stano for all 6 weeks. SD is pretty dry...but the LMG will really hit on week 3 or 4...I'm definitely considering it.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
You know, I was thinking about running it with Stano for all 6 weeks. SD is pretty dry...but the LMG will really hit on week 3 or 4...I'm definitely considering it.
I'd definitely do it and just eat super clean too.

ejschmidt

let the haters hate, but I ran a cycle of Boladrol at mucher higher than reccommended doses (up to 18mg) and had grat results. Expensive, but it is what it is. I have a log on here.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Hey ej thanks a lot for your feedback bro. I feel like a lot of times people just respond with what they've heard or read...which is cool...they're more than likely just trying to help out...but I like to hear what people who have used a product have to say about it.

With that said...I'm going to hold off on the bola. I want to run a clean bulk, and since I know what I'm getting into with SD but not with LMG, I'm going to kickstart with the SD.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
I always like to end without a 19-nor androgen or tren like product aka max lmg(13 ethyl) So if it were me i would run 1 of 2 things.
1. Sd 20 mgs for three weeks with lmg ran weeks 1-6 at 75-125 mgs at weeks 5-9 with stano.
2. Sd kick for weeks 1-3 max lmg 1-6 75-125 mgs and test cyp/ent ran weeks 1-12 and stano ran weeks 7-11

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey ej thanks a lot for your feedback bro. I feel like a lot of times people just respond with what they've heard or read...which is cool...they're more than likely just trying to help out...but I like to hear what people who have used a product have to say about it.
I used bola it sucked.. jbryan liked it, but many more people didn't see results vs people who did. That's why to this day you still see threads with people raving about SD. But you see nothing at all about bola, you just hear crickets.

ejschmidt

I really wish I ran bloodwork with bola now. It felt suppressive but I can't swear by that. A big thing is that superdrol is so much cheaper to run than boladrol. At the end I was running 9 caps a day.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I really wish I ran bloodwork with bola now. It felt suppressive but I can't swear by that. A big thing is that superdrol is so much cheaper to run than boladrol. At the end I was running 9 caps a day.
Yeah SD is dirt cheap, and a great kick start over dbol if u don't want the bloat.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
ahahahahha boladrol sucks. just sell it on amazon or something

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Be careful with Boladrol. It has been known to raise your blood pressure so make sure you check it regularly

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
so it isnt even a steroid? Or doesnt work at all? Ive heard it sucks d/ick but i dunno
I personally haven't taken it but nearly everything i've ever read about it says that they saw no results

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Guys thanks for all the feedback. Husker I'm leaning towards the SD-LMG-Stano cycle....what would you dose stano at ED? 1 gram?

Can't wait to start this LMG. I used tren in my last cycle and loved it. It's been 5 months and I think I have my routine/diet/sleep dialed in perfectly. This is going to be my best cycle yet.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Guys thanks for all the feedback. Husker I'm leaning towards the SD-LMG-Stano cycle....what would you dose stano at ED? 1 gram?

Can't wait to start this LMG. I used tren in my last cycle and loved it. It's been 5 months and I think I have my routine/diet/sleep dialed in perfectly. This is going to be my best cycle yet.
1 gram is ideal if u have the cash.