normal to feel weak after the cycle and PCT?

willc86

Awards
Hi, i never took anabolics, unless you consider A50 and testosterone booster as an anabolic...

But never took the real deal.

Anyhow, I am just gathering some information and was wondering what are the effects after your whole cycle. Like lets say and 8 week cycle, then you do your PCT.

Will you still have low testosterone and feel weak for a while (harder to lift things) until your body reaches natural production again?

bigred6347

Awards
a50.... as in 50mg anadrol tabs? thats most def real gear

bigred6347

Awards
ah k, never mind. drol is probably my favorite oral of all time though.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The biggest difference is in glycogen storage, appetite and stamina. Depending on which ones you were taking, each of these effects leave the body rather quickly. Strength actually leaves gradually and if multiple cycles are close enough together then you might could avoid strength and muscle mass loss. Granted, I believe it takes Clomid and a few test-boosters to get this kind of recovery.

GHRP/GHRH combo helped me cope in PCT since it gives that "on" feeling.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would recommend lowering the overall volume of training when off cycle. Perhaps have more rest days and change macros as well. Things like peptides ghrps and igf-1 is valuable in maintaining cycle gains...

-matt

nodoughnut

Awards
I'm off PCT a week and a half. I make sure I eat every 3 hours, use a pre workout drink, and take a creatine and BCAA drink during my workout. I also take 2 more doses of creatine and an additional dose of BCAA's daily. I also used this creatine/BCAA regimen during PCT. My PCT consisted of Liquid Nolva 40/40/20/10 and an OTC PCT formulation. So far so good. I actually continued to make slight gains in size and strength during PCT. No losses in strength or size....yet. My original cycle was this 6 week stagger:

Week 1-4: Halotest 25 25/50/50/50
Week 3-6: Epistane 20/30/30/20

I really didn't feel anything from the Halotest, but when I started the Epistane (IBE brand) I started seeing gains immediately.

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
I'm off PCT a week and a half. I make sure I eat every 3 hours, use a pre workout drink, and take a creatine and BCAA drink during my workout. I also take 2 more doses of creatine and an additional dose of BCAA's daily. I also used this creatine/BCAA regimen during PCT. My PCT consisted of Liquid Nolva 40/40/20/10 and an OTC PCT formulation. So far so good. I actually continued to make slight gains in size and strength during PCT. No losses in strength or size....yet. My original cycle was this 6 week stagger:

Week 1-4: Halotest 25 25/50/50/50
Week 3-6: Epistane 20/30/30/20

I really didn't feel anything from the Halotest, but when I started the Epistane (IBE brand) I started seeing gains immediately.
Thats bc hdrol doesnt kick in till week 3(as late as week 4 for some users).

willc86

Awards
so someone shouldn't really feel weak or anything like that during PCTs or when you come off PCT. And more then often people keep their strength? Keep food and dieting the same?

I am just gathering up as much information as possible for the day I start anabolics.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
I recommend staying off preworkout stuff as much as possible, and then using them more in pct, I love assualt, so I really only use it during and after pct cause for me the mental aspect is the hardest to deal with. When on the focus and intensity is pretty much always there, but during pct one bad day at the gym and you start to worry about losing gains etc. Also on cycle you can get away with cheating on your diet, although you shouldn't. Once you are off you can't at all, cause it will show

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Most people still make some strength gains during pct, it doesn't fall off a cliff, unless you are doing something wrong

nodoughnut

Awards
so someone shouldn't really feel weak or anything like that during PCTs or when you come off PCT. And more then often people keep their strength? Keep food and dieting the same?

I am just gathering up as much information as possible for the day I start anabolics.
I can't speak for everyone, but in my case again, just make sure you are eating every 3 hours and taking creatine on a regular basis. So far, so good. I'm almost 2 weeks off PCT and no discernable loss of size/strength. Interestingly enough, the acne that sprouted on my back while I was on cycle vanished.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't speak for everyone, but in my case again, just make sure you are eating every 3 hours and taking creatine on a regular basis. So far, so good. I'm almost 2 weeks off PCT and no discernable loss of size/strength. Interestingly enough, the acne that sprouted on my back while I was on cycle vanished.
Not to be negative but the first two weeks is the easiest in PCT. The 4th and 5th week after discontinuing aas or ph's is the critical point for me. It reveals whether I had real gains or not and whether I keep them or not.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Not to be negative but the first two weeks is the easiest in PCT. The 4th and 5th week after discontinuing aas or ph's is the critical point for me. It reveals whether I had real gains or not and whether I keep them or not.
Your right fueledpassion. I am at my worse about week 4. I used clomid in my last pct and it got bad by week 5 lol. I recovered fine tho kept good size and strength and had bloods done. Now I'm back on cycle :)

willc86

Awards
Your right fueledpassion. I am at my worse about week 4. I used clomid in my last pct and it got bad by week 5 lol. I recovered fine tho kept good size and strength and had bloods done. Now I'm back on cycle :)
what do you mean "your worse" on week 4 and 5. ?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I was emotional and felt just plain sh!tty. Its just a side of coming off a cycle and the emotions were from the clomid.

I say week 4-5 because by that time most hormones are no longer active in you. Your body is relying on natural production so its rough at first. Not like I'm going to kill myself kinda sh*t but it just sucks.

willc86

Awards
I was emotional and felt just plain sh!tty. Its just a side of coming off a cycle and the emotions were from the clomid.

I say week 4-5 because by that time most hormones are no longer active in you. Your body is relying on natural production so its rough at first. Not like I'm going to kill myself kinda sh*t but it just sucks.

oh wow lol. thanks a lot guys for your help. THis place provides me with a lot of information ha ha.

So, once I reach my goal, which is about 230 at about 10% body fat..(I weigh 210 now and started at 170 about 8 months ago) Would I have to keep cycling? just to maintain my muscle? or I would not have to use anabolics anymore? just keep eating what I eat and lifting what I lift

SPS

Awards
  • Established
oh wow lol. thanks a lot guys for your help. THis place provides me with a lot of information ha ha.

So, once I reach my goal, which is about 230 at about 10% body fat..(I weigh 210 now and started at 170 about 8 months ago) Would I have to keep cycling? just to maintain my muscle? or I would not have to use anabolics anymore? just keep eating what I eat and lifting what I lift
That is the great debate, some believe as soon as you miss a beat your body will quickly go back to its natural baseline. A lot of other people including myself believe that it can raise your baseline. It's hard to say man cause there are so many variables when you are talking about an extended period of time. And your bodies natty production of test could change a lot from say 25 to 35 or even 30 to 35, so if your natty test has decreased of course it will be harder to grow or maintain.

willc86

Awards
That is the great debate, some believe as soon as you miss a beat your body will quickly go back to its natural baseline. A lot of other people including myself believe that it can raise your baseline. It's hard to say man cause there are so many variables when you are talking about an extended period of time. And your bodies natty production of test could change a lot from say 25 to 35 or even 30 to 35, so if your natty test has decreased of course it will be harder to grow or maintain.
wow. thanks dam I hope if I ever start a cycle, I can just do 2 or 3 cycles to reach my goal and never have to use it again lol