1-test/4AD cycle. Too low dose? add another stack

Zip91

Awards
Hey guys,

Maybe I'm a little impatient, but I have been on a 1-test/4-AD TD cycle for exactly 1-week, and have not experienced what I "Thought". Here's a little background:

Height: 6' 1/2"
Weight 7 days ago: 180lbs
Weight today: 177lbs
Bodyfat %: somewhere around 10-11%

Daily dosage: around 425mg's 1-test, 425mg's 4-ad per day TD. application in morning and evening. 12 hours apart.

Eating: I used to eat 3 meals a day. Even when working out hard, but I realized I was only getting about 120grams of protein per day.

about 2 weeks ago, (1 week before my cycle started), I started eating about 5 meals a day. I added 2 WHEY protein shakes in additional to meal-bar. My daily protein intake is probably around 200-220Grams per day. I am eating more now than I ever have. I am so freaking full all the time. I will say this however, I have a very low fat diet. I eat alot of complex carbs (rice, potatoes, pasta), in addition to a bunch of turkey, chicken, and tuna. because my fat's are low, my daily caloric intake is probably only around 3000-3500 per day, which is still about 1000 more than usual.

After 7 days, eating all the freaking time, and 425mg 1-test/425mg 4-ad per day, i have lost 3 lbs, but I feel more lean than ever. I look more vascular than ever. I thought this stack was a bulking stack. am I just impatient? my strength is only up slightly (on legs and back, but not bench or arms).

Questions:
1. Does it take a while for this stuff to kick in?
2. anything I should change to the diet?
3. any recommended addition to the 1-test/4-ad stack? like a methyl addition (M4ohn, or M1,4ADD, or 1,4Andro)?

Finally, My workouts are very good. I have tons of energy in the gym. the one change is that I am sore as **** moreso now than before the cycle. As for sides: NOTHING. Can't even tell.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Give it time, it will be around three weeks until you really notice that it's working.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It will take ~10-14days to kick in strength wise. those dosages are very high! esp the 1T

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I dont know why you lost weight. you should start seeing results about now. wait another week and see how you are doing. it takes a week for your body to change. so weekly updates are good. I dont make drastic changes even with m1t. if possible eat more.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Thats a huge dose of 1-test & 4ad, definitely don't increase or add anything. You won't have any "visible" gains until the end of the 2nd week or early 3rd week. Stick with it.

If you can't grow on those dosages, re-evealuate your diet & training.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
200-220 grams of protein is nowhere near enough up it to at least 300

Zip91

Awards
200-220 grams of protein is nowhere near enough up it to at least 300
thanks for all the comments guys.

First, I will try and up my protein intake, although its a bitch to do. I can barely handle the food i eat now. I fell stuffed all the time.

I also gather that the dosage I'm taking is plenty, so I won't stack anything.

as far as losing weight, I can say that I look like i've lost almost 1% bodyfat. I look really really lean.

If I were to do another future cycle, and reduced the 4-ad, would M4ohn or M1,4ADD be a good addition?

gsteclipse97

Awards
you should really start to notice it after the 2nd week, i dont know how long you plan on running it for but i loved the 6 week cycle i did

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Like the others said give it time. 2-3 weeks and you'll begin seeing results. As for your future cycle, it all depends on what your goal is. If a bulking, then M1,4add would be good. If a cutter, or body recomp, M4OHN would be the choice. Make sure you watch it with the 4ad, because it can get wet.

Zip91

Awards
Like the others said give it time. 2-3 weeks and you'll begin seeing results. As for your future cycle, it all depends on what your goal is. If a bulking, then M1,4add would be good. If a cutter, or body recomp, M4OHN would be the choice. Make sure you watch it with the 4ad, because it can get wet.
Eclipse: My cycle is a 6 weeker. so i'm only 1 week in.

Cuffs: always good feedback from you bro.. thanks for the advice. if I stack a m1,4add on another cycle, I might reduce the 1-test/4-ad ratio to a 2:1:1 (1test:4ad:m1,4add). for mohn, i would also do the same. I think.....

gsteclipse97

Awards
keep your diet in check and work hard in the gym and you should be very happy by the end of week 6. i gained about 17-18lbs lbm in 6 weeks on lower dosages than you

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
keep your diet in check and work hard in the gym and you should be very happy by the end of week 6. i gained about 17-18lbs lbm in 6 weeks on lower dosages than you
Damn thats some large gains! How much of that did you keep pct? Any pics for us to see the transformation, it seems like those would be some nice before afters. I think if I go on a large cycle of 1-test cyp or something ill try to take before afters. Either way, nice work on the gains.

Zip91

Awards
Damn thats some large gains! How much of that did you keep pct? Any pics for us to see the transformation, it seems like those would be some nice before afters. I think if I go on a large cycle of 1-test cyp or something ill try to take before afters. Either way, nice work on the gains.
No doubt! that is some serious gains. You said 17-18lbs of "Lean body mass". I would expect that much in weight, but not necessarily all lean body mass. I also want to know how much you kept.

gsteclipse97

Awards
i wish i had pics but i dont have a digi cam. im gonna try to buy one before i do another cycle. i kept a log of my measurements every week. and i know there was a huge difference to peoplw visually because i just saw my family who hadnt seen me before and i was wearing normal baggier clothes and they could tell and said they saw a huge difference. i am through 2 weeks of pct and have kept all of my gains so far, i have gained probably another 3lbs during PCT but most likely water/fat. the areas where i can really see the difference is my back and traps and biceps.

gsteclipse97

Awards
No doubt! that is some serious gains. You said 17-18lbs of "Lean body mass". I would expect that much in weight, but not necessarily all lean body mass. I also want to know how much you kept.
i would say 17-18 in lbm and total weight gain was about 23lbs i believe.

gsteclipse97

Awards
here are my before and after measurements

8/17/2004
10/12/2004
Neck

Chest

Waist

Hips

Thigh (Right)

Calf (Right)

Bicep (Right)