need help a.s.a.p.!!!!!!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

need help a.s.a.p.!!!!!!!!

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  163 lbs.

need help a.s.a.p.!!!!!!!!

can no one reply to my last post and help me out? cmon im a newbie to phs and i am old enough im 21 i just need a lil help

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What help do you require ???
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Here's some help:

- Don't start a new topic about a previous post as no-one will know what you are referring to. At least put a link to the original post or, even better, just bump that post.
    - People generally ignore topic subjects that include multiple exclamation marks and 'asap' as these are likely to be spam topics.
    - Grammar when posting is always good. Some of are over 40 and struggle to read non-grammatical/text style posts.
    - Don't expect a response within several minutes. Wait at least 24 hours before bumping a topic and a lot of us don't get on here over the weekend so you should expect to wait longer then.
    - Do some research. No matter what questions you have it is likely that they have already been answered so while you are waiting for a response, use the time to search older posts.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    Here's some help:

- Don't start a new topic about a previous post as no-one will know what you are referring to. At least put a link to the original post or, even better, just bump that post.
    - People generally ignore topic subjects that include multiple exclamation marks and 'asap' as these are likely to be spam topics.
    - Grammar when posting is always good. Some of are over 40 and struggle to read non-grammatical/text style posts.
    - Don't expect a response within several minutes. Wait at least 24 hours before bumping a topic and a lot of us don't get on here over the weekend so you should expect to wait longer then.
    - Do some research. No matter what questions you have it is likely that they have already been answered so while you are waiting for a response, use the time to search older posts.
    Amen brotha