need help a.s.a.p.!!!!!!!!

anabolickid55

Awards
can no one reply to my last post and help me out? cmon im a newbie to phs and i am old enough im 21 i just need a lil help

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
What help do you require ???

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Here's some help:

- Don't start a new topic about a previous post as no-one will know what you are referring to. At least put a link to the original post or, even better, just bump that post.
- People generally ignore topic subjects that include multiple exclamation marks and 'asap' as these are likely to be spam topics.
- Grammar when posting is always good. Some of are over 40 and struggle to read non-grammatical/text style posts.
- Don't expect a response within several minutes. Wait at least 24 hours before bumping a topic and a lot of us don't get on here over the weekend so you should expect to wait longer then.
- Do some research. No matter what questions you have it is likely that they have already been answered so while you are waiting for a response, use the time to search older posts.

mhsattack16

mhsattack16

Awards
Here's some help:

- Don't start a new topic about a previous post as no-one will know what you are referring to. At least put a link to the original post or, even better, just bump that post.
- People generally ignore topic subjects that include multiple exclamation marks and 'asap' as these are likely to be spam topics.
- Grammar when posting is always good. Some of are over 40 and struggle to read non-grammatical/text style posts.
- Don't expect a response within several minutes. Wait at least 24 hours before bumping a topic and a lot of us don't get on here over the weekend so you should expect to wait longer then.
- Do some research. No matter what questions you have it is likely that they have already been answered so while you are waiting for a response, use the time to search older posts.
Amen brotha