Epistane + activ extreme cycle, need help!!!

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
ok so i need some help guys, ive been doing some research and found out that epistane reverses gyno, i have a small case of it and i was hoping if anyone has used epistane and got rid of there gyno... i tried letro and nolva...im actually on novla right now but it seems like my gyno came right back when i got off of letro( i tapered down and everything). i honestly dont want to get surgery so this is my last shot! i will be running epistane at the recommended dosage with a test booster(activ extreme), i heard that epistane can surpress your test levels so i guess taking a test booster would be helpful right? and after im done this i was thinking about taking licogenix and division 1!! i just want my horomones to get back on track, i got blood work done 2 months ago and found out that my estrogen level was high and test was low, thats why i thought letro would help but i guess it did the opposite please dont flame me im just looking for some advice, what to take and what not to take to get my hormones back on track and to get rid of the lumps behind my nipples!!! thanks in advance guys i really appreciate it!

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Please do not use epistane for the sole purpose of reversing gyno. It isn't that simple. In some people it might give them gyno in pct and afterwards. Activate xtreme will not inhibit the suppression you get on cycle. Once again, do not do this. You are not ready to take an oral steroid. My serious advice is DON'T DO IT and also see your doctor. See an endo or a urologist if you want to get your hormones sorted out.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
I strongly second
Please do not use epistane for the sole purpose of reversing gyno. It isn't that simple. In some people it might give them gyno in pct and afterwards. Activate xtreme will not inhibit the suppression you get on cycle. Once again, do not do this. You are not ready to take an oral steroid. My serious advice is DON'T DO IT and also see your doctor. See an endo or a urologist if you want to get your hormones sorted out.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
i get cost but you are telling me you cannot find a doctor to do elective surgery for you? IN this ****ty economy
True. Only problem is cost as most docs just say deal with it. Lol.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh they'll do it. But I'm saying insurance wont help you out at all. My insurance won't even cover my umbilical hernia I doubt they'd even consider gyno lol.

louiefci

louiefci

Awards
Well I was hoping not to hear that surgery is my only option :( I have a doctor that can do it but it's expensive!! Anyways thanks for the advice mates!