Anyone have positive non-surgical results fror puffy nipples?

kennyd

Awards
I've had a case of puffy nipples since puberty, there is no tissue, they're the kind that are normal when they're hard but look puffy otherwise.

It's a minor case and its been years since I've researched treatments for it, I'm looking to trying some things again this summer cut, has anyone had any good experience using anything for them?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
yeah letro at 2.5mg a day for 8 weeks then slowly ramp down and move to a weak AI.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
lose bodyfat. helped me out a lot. i wouldnt use letro unless you have actual gyno and not just puffy nips. i found that when i have too many carbs my nips get puffy too, so i try to keep carbs very low.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah letro at 2.5mg a day for 8 weeks then slowly ramp down and move to a weak AI.
^^^This or you could try AndroHard for 16 weeks, we have had many positive reports about it treating gyno

scw538

scw538

Awards
^^^This or you could try AndroHard for 16 weeks, we have had many positive reports about it treating gyno
I think the person is talking about puffy nips not gyno. 16 weeks of ah would cost more than my copay to have surgery.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
25mg of Erase a little before bed each night has worked well for me.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
....you're really gonna try to promote your overpriced mediocre product right now? do you expect anyone to pay over $500 for something that might not even work? he's trying to be helped out, not be sold a product. You don't even know how old he is and you're suggesting hormones...

What happened to telling him to get bloodwork, trying a natural AI, or a SERM?

scw538

scw538

Awards
....you're really gonna try to promote your overpriced mediocre product right now? do you expect anyone to pay over $500 for something that might not even work? he's trying to be helped out, not be sold a product. You don't even know how old he is and you're suggesting hormones...

Exactly.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Puffy nipped guy subbed

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
lose bodyfat. helped me out a lot. i wouldnt use letro unless you have actual gyno and not just puffy nips. i found that when i have too many carbs my nips get puffy too, so i try to keep carbs very low.

This 100%. Had issues with it all my life. Whenever my BF% is high or my carb intake is too high, I get puffy nips. Lean out and carb down (raise healthy fat accordingly).

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
took me 4 years to figure this out lol. i just love eating carbs so much it never dawned on me to cut back, so when i did and leaned out, i noticed my nips were not nearly as puffy. now that i have been doing a low carb / carb cycling routine my nips are normal looking, no longer puffy. big confidence boost!

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Op what is your body fat? I have heard that letro can cause rebound gyno when you come off, from what I have researched I would try dht and an ai first, but that's just me.

Jahcuree

Op what is your body fat? I have heard that letro can cause rebound gyno when you come off, from what I have researched I would try dht and an ai first, but that's just me.
Sps, what dht supplement are you recommending?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yes I am for several reasons...why would I suggest an AI over DHT never have never will since I have seen first hand how well DHT works, your opinions of the product are fine. I've been a vet here for years I'm not simply pushing my product and DHT has been proven to work on gyno and a low dose of AH is not only a safe route but a good one. You are right about his age...OP how old are you?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Seriously, dudes. A cap of Erase before bed every night can really make a difference. Take it on as close to an empty stomach as you can. It's worked wonders for my puff nip.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Sps, what dht supplement are you recommending?
Its hard to say because I haven't tried all of them, androhard gets good reviews but is pricey of course. I haven't tried lgi stano-200 but if its like the old stano it should be great and way cheaper. I am pretty sure d-plex, if that is still around, and 5aOHP are dht derivatives, but 5aOHP requires frequent dozing and the cap leaks after awhile. I have also heard that re-trans or dermacrine have high conversion rates to dht is sprayed on or around your nuts (srs).

I would prob start with an otc ai like someone suggested but it that didn't help after a few weeks add the dht. Also you need to make sure your bf and diet are respectable

Jahcuree

Its hard to say because I haven't tried all of them, androhard gets good reviews but is pricey of course. I haven't tried lgi stano-200 but if its like the old stano it should be great and way cheaper. I am pretty sure d-plex, if that is still around, and 5aOHP are dht derivatives, but 5aOHP requires frequent dozing and the cap leaks after awhile. I have also heard that re-trans or dermacrine have high conversion rates to dht is sprayed on or around your nuts (srs).

I would prob start with an otc ai like someone suggested but it that didn't help after a few weeks add the dht. Also you need to make sure your bf and diet are respectable
Nice recommendations here, thanks for laying that out.

And to the OP, it's been said before but I agree with the carb cycling/ diet advice going on here. I've got them puffy nips as well and just did a little 1.5 wk cut with mainly dropping my calories by lowering carb intake and I lost about 4-5 lbs and the nip puff is much less noticeable already. Now time to recomp cycle ;)

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Yes I am for several reasons...why would I suggest an AI over DHT never have never will since I have seen first hand how well DHT works, your opinions of the product are fine. I've been a vet here for years I'm not simply pushing my product and DHT has been proven to work on gyno and a low dose of AH is not only a safe route but a good one. You are right about his age...OP how old are you?
I know you're a vet, and I thats why I thought you would help a guy out in a more brotherly way. Sorry about my earlier post, it was rude. Dat dere high testosterone in here, exogenous of course ;)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know you're a vet, and I thats why I thought you would help a guy out in a more brotherly way. Sorry about my earlier post, it was rude. Dat dere high testosterone in here, exogenous of course ;)
All good, your points were valid:)

Seems the OP is a one-time poster...

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
lose weight, cut carbs, dont touch them, try OTC AI at a low dose first, go to more extreme after this has been done for 8-10 weeks.

also insulin type stuff and forkslin can cause this. i was taking forkslin in the product "Drive" labeled forslean and also in bio forge and it made me puffy.

sanharib

Awards
Seriously, dudes. A cap of Erase before bed every night can really make a difference. Take it on as close to an empty stomach as you can. It's worked wonders for my puff nip.

does it make a big difference, because i have them (I'm sure that it's no bad tissue, only small fat-deposits behind nipple), but I didn't take roids. and what happens after I would discontinue taking erase pro?

jev871

jev871

Awards
Wow, I thought I was the only one with this problem...
I have noticed that carb cutting helps as well. I am like 10%bf but they are still puffy... But it does help. I am also taking erase pro..

ludbg

ludbg

Awards
Yea same here. On my current low carb cut My nipples are still puffy but not as pointy cone shaped lol. Waiting on my erase pro see how that will help. I doubght they will stay non puffy looking as they do when im cold

jev871

jev871

Awards
Yea same here. On my current low carb cut My nipples are still puffy but not as pointy cone shaped lol. Waiting on my erase pro see how that will help. I doubght they will stay non puffy looking as they do when im cold
Yeah I have been on it for a month, not even close to what they look like when I am cold, but the but look smaller

sanharib

Awards
nice, does anyone else have experience with erase pro?

sanharib

Awards
could you please post a picture (before and after results)

sanharib

Awards
I just bought some zinc and going to take it for a month.. hopefully it get's better...

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
ok still waiting to see how running erase pro panned out for you guys, ive been reading a lot that that taking letro, even if u gyno is a old or if it a new thing, letro will do the trick from what ive read over google and other forums. My question is how the eff do u get letro, and what the best liquid or caps? and anyone know of a reputable company that will ship to the US? this next whole week im going to do a carb cut down, i stopped taking DAA read that if not taken with a AI or SERM that it can increase the bitch tits..... these last 3 months ive made progress i didnt think i would make in 6 months but now the nipps are seriously hurting my self image. its time to take care of it in the next couple of months, just need to make sure i dont the appropriate research

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
ok still waiting to see how running erase pro panned out for you guys, ive been reading a lot that that taking letro, even if u gyno is a old or if it a new thing, letro will do the trick from what ive read over google and other forums. My question is how the eff do u get letro, and what the best liquid or caps? and anyone know of a reputable company that will ship to the US? this next whole week im going to do a carb cut down, i stopped taking DAA read that if not taken with a AI or SERM that it can increase the bitch tits..... these last 3 months ive made progress i didnt think i would make in 6 months but now the nipps are seriously hurting my self image. its time to take care of it in the next couple of months, just need to make sure i dont the appropriate research
Read the rules

Jbranken

Jbranken

Banned
Awards
If you search the forum for 'gyno killer' I wrote a little diddy on using a letro/prami/forma protocol to kill my pubertal and ph/ps induced gyno.

Good luck

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
yeah i ran across that thread branken, good stuff i am keeping that in mind as an option, the lump is only on my right pec, and it feels like it changes in size from small to big depending on the temp of my body. I will probably just do a little more reading i still am trying to drop my bf% and see if it helps

Jbranken

Jbranken

Banned
Awards
Dropping bf seems to help somewhat with puffiness but I wouldn't plan on it helping with a lump or flare ups. I wouldnt let it go too long unmediated :/ jmho

ludbg

ludbg

Awards
i remember i had these lumps right in my nipple when i was 17. it was weird. ever since then I've had puffy nips :/

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
ive had it since i was 18-19 and im 23 now i read so much that if its been existant in my body for as long as it has than my chances of taking it out with anything besides going under are slim. i mean im on here for some kind of hope or something that will make me feel better about dropping a hundred bucks on a month supply of letro only to go through mood swings and dry joints, to reduce the size a little im gonna go back and look at ur thread on ur success branken...