What should my third cycle be...

scjordan

scjordan

Awards
My first cycle was Helladrol and I just finished up a cycle of Ultradrol which I'm currently on my second week of PCT. Both cycles have been very good with no sides. I'm just looking to see what else is out there worth giving a shot. Plan on doing my next cycle in about 3-4 months which I will use this time now to research. Thanks!

bigred6347

Awards
not sure if you are looking for grey area or illicit stuff but when i ran bold prop i loooooooooved it. i had a small amount of soreness at the injection site but it was great stuff and didnt have to wait 100 weeks for it to start to work. if/when i go back to the dark side i think im going to have to track some of that stuff down. i think im one of the lucky few who had minimal pain with it though.

scjordan

scjordan

Awards
not sure if you are looking for grey area or illicit stuff but when i ran bold prop i loooooooooved it. i had a small amount of soreness at the injection site but it was great stuff and didnt have to wait 100 weeks for it to start to work. if/when i go back to the dark side i think im going to have to track some of that stuff down. i think im one of the lucky few who had minimal pain with it though.
Yeah I'm open to all ideas really. Had a buddy that took test e and had great results with it.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Dimethazine + trenazone or trenavar.
Dimeth 30/30/45/45/45/45
Trenazone 2/2/2/2/2/2

Mind blowing cycle. My love of dimethazine is not very well hidden but when you add trenazone it hits a new level, they complement incredibly well.

scjordan

scjordan

Awards
Dimethazine + trenazone or trenavar.
Dimeth 30/30/45/45/45/45
Trenazone 2/2/2/2/2/2

Mind blowing cycle. My love of dimethazine is not very well hidden but when you add trenazone it hits a new level, they complement incredibly well.
Isn't Dymethazine not out anymore? If so I wouldn't even know where to get it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should run

3weeks 15mg m1t then 3weeks 16mg mdiene

And 600mg 4-androstenediol/600mg boldione for the whole 6weeks

Then 900mg of stanodrol for another 4 weeks, 10 weeks total.

bwa hahahaha!