New SARM

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Effects of LGD-4033, a Novel Nonsteroidal Oral, Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator, in Healthy Young Men.

Abstract

BACKGROUND:

Concerns about potential adverse effects of testosterone on prostate have motivated the development of selective androgen receptor modulators that display tissue-selective activation of androgenic signaling. LGD-4033, a novel nonsteroidal, oral selective androgen receptor modulator, binds androgen receptor with high affinity and selectivity.Objectives.To evaluate the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics, and effects of ascending doses of LGD-4033 administered daily for 21 days on lean body mass, muscle strength, stair-climbing power, and sex hormones.

METHODS:

In this placebo-controlled study, 76 healthy men (21-50 years) were randomized to placebo or 0.1, 0.3, or 1.0 mg LGD-4033 daily for 21 days. Blood counts, chemistries, lipids, prostate-specific antigen, electrocardiogram, hormones, lean and fat mass, and muscle strength were measured during and for 5 weeks after intervention.

RESULTS:

LGD-4033 was well tolerated. There were no drug-related serious adverse events. Frequency of adverse events was similar between active and placebo groups. Hemoglobin, prostate-specific antigen, aspartate aminotransferase, alanine aminotransferase, or QT intervals did not change significantly at any dose. LGD-4033 had a long elimination half-life and dose-proportional accumulation upon multiple dosing. LGD-4033 administration was associated with dose-dependent suppression of total testosterone, sex hormone-binding globulin, high density lipoprotein cholesterol, and triglyceride levels. follicle-stimulating hormone and free testosterone showed significant suppression at 1.0-mg dose only. Lean body mass increased dose dependently, but fat mass did not change significantly. Hormone levels and lipids returned to baseline after treatment discontinuation.

CONCLUSIONS:

LGD-4033 was safe, had favorable pharmacokinetic profile, and increased lean body mass even during this short period without change in prostate-specific antigen. Longer randomized trials should evaluate its efficacy in improving physical function and health outcomes in select populations.

PMID: 22459616

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Interesting...a safer SARM...anyone thinking about putting out for production?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
They probly will, u know research chem son.
Haha damn Doc I don't wanna have to try a research chem xD , the only thing I could consider trying before 30 might be a SARM since its neither a PH nor a Steroid xD I just dont want my balls to shrink up, or my boobs to puff up :p let alone my liver rot up X_X!!! But SARMs seem safe on that...

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Haha damn Doc I don't wanna have to try a research chem xD , the only thing I could consider trying before 30 might be a SARM since its neither a PH nor a Steroid xD I just dont want my balls to shrink up, or my boobs to puff up :p let alone my liver rot up X_X!!! But SARMs seem safe on that...
Eh u might not b gyno prone at all, I'm not. And u don't need your nuts lol, and I have an iron liver, ex drug addict.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Eh u might not b gyno prone at all, I'm not. And u don't need your nuts lol, and I have an iron liver, ex drug addict.
:O! How dare you! My nuts are sacred! hahahaha , Idk , when I was young I always had something between workout pecs and slight fatty pecs , without working out , when I started working out fat went away and size kinda remained...I don't wanna take my chances :p as for the liver...hm...used to be one heavy drinking kid around 16-20 y.o. haha , around 2 years ago I would drink from tuesday through sunday , only rest on mondays hahaha xD I could have toughened up my liver too!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SARMs are synthetic analogs of male sex hormones which would make them pharmacologically an AAS. Its a thin line between androgens and SARMs

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
:O! How dare you! My nuts are sacred! hahahaha , Idk , when I was young I always had something between workout pecs and slight fatty pecs , without working out , when I started working out fat went away and size kinda remained...I don't wanna take my chances :p as for the liver...hm...used to be one heavy drinking kid around 16-20 y.o. haha , around 2 years ago I would drink from tuesday through sunday , only rest on mondays hahaha xD I could have toughened up my liver too!
They go back to regular size during pct lol, chicks don't care. U probly have toughened up your liver bro. I've heard some horror stories with ppl on SD, but they must really have some p*ssy livers, these orals don't scare me. I've looked the grim reaper in the eyes before, what's a lil steroids gonna do?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
SARMs are synthetic analogs of male sex hormones which would make them pharmacologically an AAS. Its a thin line between androgens and SARMs
Then I'm out of those too xD haha Thanks Josh!
They go back to regular size during pct lol, chicks don't care. U probly have toughened up your liver bro. I've heard some horror stories with ppl on SD, but they must really have some p*ssy livers, these orals don't scare me. I've looked the grim reaper in the eyes before, what's a lil steroids gonna do?
Well true haha , you are far more experienced than me in all this xD but about the toughened up liver...meh I can drink like a sailor and no problem , lets call it a "Liver Preload that will last ages" before my first cycle hahaha that way it will be as ironed up as the physique i wanna acquire :p!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Then I'm out of those too xD haha Thanks Josh!

Well true haha , you are far more experienced than me in all this xD but about the toughened up liver...meh I can drink like a sailor and no problem , lets call it a "Liver Preload that will last ages" before my first cycle hahaha that way it will be as ironed up as the physique i wanna acquire :p!
Hahaha hellz yeah sounds like a plan to me.

kevus

Awards
This SARM is out btw. Only two logs on another site that I've seen though. Just came out a month or so ago. Looks promising.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Wonder how .10 or .30 would work for pct. Also half life.