First Cycle of Hdrol! Need some advice

1997Stang

Awards
Hey guys I am new to these forums and have a couple questions regarding my first Hdrol cycle. I am 21 years old, 155lbs, and 5'6 and have been lifting seriously for 2 years now. I have a couple questions regarding the setup of my hdrol cycle, this is my first try at a prohormone. I plan on running my cycle 50/50/75/75/75. My cycle will go as follows:

Preload (1 week)
- Milk Thistle
-Cycle assist
-Fish oil

On Cycle (5 weeks)
-8:30am PH, fish oil
-1:00pm cycle assist
-6:00pm PH, fish oil
-Before bed 11:00 - 12:00 cycle assist

PCT (4 weeks)
-Animal stak
-Inhibit-e 2/2/1/1
-Cycle assist
-Milk Thistle
-Fish oil

Does this look like a good overall setup for my cycle and everything in check? I have been doing months of research on prohormone cycles and feel confident enough that I have everything in place and ready to go. My question is do my pre, during and post cycle look like I have all the bases covered?

Thanks, Mike

1997Stang

Awards
I know most people will say you need a SERM but I've been reading alot about how some people don't take them with their hdrol cycle since it is more of a milder PH and substitute it with inhibit e and a test booster. This will not suffice?

TheGnome

TheGnome

Awards
I guess if you want to risk having gyno. I am no PH guru, but I would not want tits.

resmant

resmant

Awards
I know most people will say you need a SERM but I've been reading alot about how some people don't take them with their hdrol cycle since it is more of a milder PH and substitute it with inhibit e and a test booster. This will not suffice?
yep some people dont use a serm and end up losing all their gains, get some nice boobs that chicks will envy, feel like sh#t and become all depressed and lose their sex drive , not be able to get or hold an errection because of the so called its a mild one I dont need it....
if your going to take a designer steroid I wouldn't half ass your P.c.t which is more important then the on cycle when it comes to possible sides.
your P.c.t is the foundation of your cycle and the most important part determining what steroid you take eg.. like taking clomid on tren and not nolva... bro hdrol can and will shut you down ,Ive seen people shut down on 75 of hdrol in the fifth week -- i wouldnt chance it run a serm