First Cycle - IBE Epi

Dusty8907

Awards
Looking to start my first ever cycle here in the next 2-3 weeks, im going to be using IBE epistane and this will be the cycle layout.

Cycle-
Epi - 20/30/30/40
Multi
Fish oil
Whey
Other vitamins
Cel cycle support

Pct -
Nolvadex - 20/20/10/10
Dmaa - 3g
Erase - 1/2/3/3/2/1

Looking for critiques and suggestions. I'm 23 and have been lifting for a year, moreso intensely the past 6 months with a great diet. Im 5'7", 173 lbs at about 13-15% bf. looking to bulk up on cycle.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Extend ur cycle to 6weeks...epi don't kick in till week3

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
And you need DAA not Dmaa...

darkstr

Awards
My critique would be that wait couple of years before running PHs since you've trained only a year you should be able to make solid gains without PHs. I've been training 5-6 years and I'm going to run my first cycle during this summer. You should have at least 2 or 3 successful years training before you should be even thinking to run anything.

On the other hand this is just my opinion. Just out of curiosity, do you have nolva or research chem ? My PH stack will be only LGs MMv3 + M1D black and maybe AMS decavol. I would be really interested about epi but I'm kinda of afraid to order research chems :/

Also I would advice try to get your bf a bit lower if possible and you may want to add test booster to your ptc.

Dusty8907

Awards
And you need DAA not Dmaa...
Daa is what i meant, iphone typo.

And dark i have the reaearch chem tamoxifen citrate i've heard that its 30% less potent? Slightly curious on this as i would have to increase dosage a bit. I am still seein gains without running anything but i'm just curious about a mild cycle like epi would help produce faster gains which is why im gonna run a milder ph for now.

darkstr

Awards
As you said it's a bit weaker and you may want to dose it a bit higher.

This is copy pasted from bb.com hopefully that's not against the rules
Nolvadex (Tamoxifen citrate) or Fareston (Toremifene Citrate) * :
Week 1 : 40 mg (Tamoxifen citrate) or 120 mg or 120 mg for 4 days then 90 mg(Toremifene Citrate)
Week 2 : 40 mg (Tamoxifen citrate) or 90 mg (Toremifene Citrate)
Week 3 : 20 mg (Tamoxifen citrate) or 60 mg (Toremifene Citrate)
Week 4 : 20 mg (Tamoxifen citrate) or 30 mg (Toremifene Citrate)

* There are different approaches and researches about SERM in PCT. TAM and TOR have each one some advantages. I recommend to read about it. Also, they are research chemicals so you have to know where to get them. Don’t ask for sources.

Roniboney

Awards
Daa is what i meant, iphone typo.

And dark i have the reaearch chem tamoxifen citrate i've heard that its 30% less potent? Slightly curious on this as i would have to increase dosage a bit. I am still seein gains without running anything but i'm just curious about a mild cycle like epi would help produce faster gains which is why im gonna run a milder ph for now.
do not run your PCT like that guy posted.40mg for 2 weeks will give you too much estrogen.

Ramp it down.40mg for the first 2 days,then 30mg for a day and then 20mg for the next 4 days

THe next week at 20mg and the next 2 at 10mg

You may need to dose it slightly higher and yes 30% .Lets say the SERM was potent and you ran 40mg 30% higher for 2 weeks.How do you think you'd fare then?Not very well I can surely say.

Epi should be longer than 4 weeks as like Punj has said it doesn't kick in till about week 2.
I ran my cycle at 30/40/40/40/40/40 but my joints were aching.

5-6 weeks is what you should do man.Asses sides and either stay at 40mg or drop it back to 30mg.Hell some people go to 50mg if they're able for it.

Also remember,it may be a mild PH but you will be just as shutdown.Plan your PCT very very carefully and check multiple sources before committing to anything.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I also agree with extending the cycle with another bottle and running it for 6 weeks. Your gains will be much more that way.

Dusty8907

Awards
Thanks all, i have been reading a bit and have decided to go with a 6 week cycle. Going to shoot for 20/30/30/40/40/50 as long as sides are okay. As far as on cycle or pct anything i should add? I have everything in thats listed so would like to preload starting monday or next week. Also, i've read some debate over deloadinf the first week of pct, is this necessary? It makes sense to me that the body will need the rest from intense workouts while on cycle but am just curious on others experiences.

Roniboney

Awards
Thanks all, i have been reading a bit and have decided to go with a 6 week cycle. Going to shoot for 20/30/30/40/40/50 as long as sides are okay. As far as on cycle or pct anything i should add? I have everything in thats listed so would like to preload starting monday or next week. Also, i've read some debate over deloadinf the first week of pct, is this necessary? It makes sense to me that the body will need the rest from intense workouts while on cycle but am just curious on others experiences.

Don't run it at 20mg.Start at 30mg and run it for the first week or 2 at 30mg.Ramp it up to 40mg.If 40mg is fine then stay at 40mg.Theres no need for 50mg unless your completely unresponsive at 40mg ,which you won't be.

Run it properly.40mg is the sweet spot.

Btw include organ support in your PCT.Why would you want to only protect your organs on cycle.They're still strained when you stop.Keep up the support for your PCT.

Don't deload.Increase the weights,lower the reps and sets and lift heavy.During PCT when your waiting for your own natural test to kick back in your body will try and use the muscle you've just gained as fuel............tasty tasty fuel.Don't let it.Give it a reason to keep the muscle by overloading it.

Dusty8907

Awards
Was also curious if anyone has input on doseage times? I work 3-11s and workout after work so from 11:30-12:30 usually.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Was also curious if anyone has input on doseage times? I work 3-11s and workout after work so from 11:30-12:30 usually.
You need to split your dosage thur out the day...epi have 6hrs half life so you can dose every 4-6hrs...

wanaBJacked

why did you choose epi if you're going to bulk? it is a god choice for a first cycle but if bulking is your goal look into hdrol.
Looking to start my first ever cycle here in the next 2-3 weeks, im going to be using IBE epistane and this will be the cycle layout.

Cycle-
Epi - 20/30/30/40
Multi
Fish oil
Whey
Other vitamins
Cel cycle support

Pct -
Nolvadex - 20/20/10/10
Dmaa - 3g
Erase - 1/2/3/3/2/1

Looking for critiques and suggestions. I'm 23 and have been lifting for a year, moreso intensely the past 6 months with a great diet. Im 5'7", 173 lbs at about 13-15% bf. looking to bulk up on cycle.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
epi = not for bulking

bad choice... go back and do your homework...

dont get me wrong, epi is a great compound but not one I would choose for a 'bulk'....

ejschmidt

My only input is that you ramp up your epi dosage from day 1 at 10mg daily. So an examply would be day 1: 10mg day 2: 20 mg day 3: 30mg day 4 :40mg and then you run the rest of the week at 40mg. You'll be glad you do this, espcially for the application of epi.

Dusty8907

Awards
Starting the cycle today, pretty excited to see the results in a few weeks.

Roniboney

Awards
Starting the cycle today, pretty excited to see the results in a few weeks.
I gained 20lbs and kept 12 from Epistane.I was very happy with the results.You'll like it if your dieting and training is on point man.Good luck :)

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Sweet spot for epi is 40mg - the sooner you get there, the better. Make the cycle at least 5 weeks, 6 would be preferable.

Also, lol @ 3g of DMAA. You, my friend, will be shaking like a junkie.

Dusty8907

Awards
I gained 20lbs and kept 12 from Epistane.I was very happy with the results.You'll like it if your dieting and training is on point man.Good luck :)
Thx man, my diet and training are right on. Should be an interesting 6 weeks to say the leas

Dusty8907

Awards
Sweet spot for epi is 40mg - the sooner you get there, the better. Make the cycle at least 5 weeks, 6 would be preferable.

Also, lol @ 3g of DMAA. You, my friend, will be shaking like a junkie.
Oh for sure if my phone didnt put that m in there for me. Pretty sure iphones want me to be a meth addict

Dusty8907

Awards
First day on was at 20 mg, going to hop up to 30 the rest of the week and possibly next week as well then assess sides and possibly run the remaining 4 weeks at 40 mg. All sems to be fine, had a good workout last night but im sure it was a placebo effect since epi don't kick in closet to three weeks in. Diet is consisting of 2500 cals at the moment and so far im losing right at .75 lbs a week. Wil probably postup my routine in the next day or so for anyone interested.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
So you're bulking at 2500 cal/Ed? Beef up man, you want the gains you gotta eat like it.
Subbed