First cycle questions EQ/TEST

colonial

Awards
I have been planning to do a cycle for a while and looking everything up I can and trying to learn as much as possible before starting a cycle. Wont be starting this the cycle for a few weeks, this is my first post but have been going through this forum for a while. I have my nutrition and workout set fine. The main reason I want to start a cycle is to improve my athletic performance in rugby (play for my college team). I plan on using the stickies website to get blood tests done before starting and after I'm done my cycle. Any additional advice you guys have for a beginner would help, because I haven't bought anything yet and still looking and learning.

Stats:

6'1
205 pounds
about 12% body fat
started diet in October at 235 pounds

Cycle:
weeks 1-16 --> Equipoise (EQ) at 500-600mg a week
weeks 1-16 --> Test at 300-400mg a week

I am still not too sure about PCT. I have seen alot of mentions on Clomid and was just wondering if that is the one that is recommended to take, what the dose is for it that is appropriate, and when i should start taking it. Or if it is necessary as I have seen posts about people taking just EQ and Test by themselves without mention of PCT.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Serm + ai + test booster. What ya going to do about on cycle estrogen? Got an ai on hand man?

colonial

Awards
I can get an AI, would you recommend something like adding
Weeks 1-16 Arimidex .25mg every other day.

And as for the chlomid, would 50mg every day 3 weeks after my cycle for 4 weeks be good?

colonial

Awards
Bumping with revised cycle:

Cycle:
weeks 1-16 --> Equipoise (EQ) at 500-600mg a week
weeks 1-16 --> Test at 300-400mg a week
weeks 1-17 --> Arimidex .25mg every other day.
possibly with:
weeks 19-22 --> clomid at 50 mg every other day

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You'll want to run Test for a week longer than EQ due to the ester length difference. However, I do recommend running test solo as a first cycle.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Clomid everyday + test booster ( intimidate)and for ai I would recommend erase pro.