Ostarine

rokkus

Awards
Hey all, just wanted to see how many people on here have used this stuff and get some feedback on the following q's...

• Has anyone used it in PCT? What was your impression of it?
  • Has anyone seen any negative sides ie getting sick when drinking a beer on it, vision problems (like with S4), headaches, sleeplessness etc?
  • Do we know is it has passed SIII clinical trials yet?
  • What was your ideal dosage?
Don't mean to sound lazy, I have done a tonne of research on this stuff but I'd dig to hear what the informed AMinds have to say on this subject.

Thanks for any replies in advance.

Rk

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting a log on this in cycle info section.

rokkus

Awards
^Are you just about to start cycling it then? Will sub to that log for sure. Have you run it before?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will be starting it tomorrow. This is my first time with ostarine but everything I've been reading has been pretty good so far. But I didn't really see too many good logs on it so i thought I'd make one for everyone to use for anecdotal info.

Here's the link:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/202104-fun-ostarine.html

Gym.Eat.Sleep

Awards
Im currently on a 8 week cycle of ostarine...monday will b 4 weeks in...i started at 12.5mg ED for 2 weeks then went to 17.5mg ED...ive had no issues with drinking a beer here and there, ZERO side effects.
Ive had a feeling of well being while on it, libido is slightly higher, lost some fat and put on sum quality muscle(nothing crazy but noticable) i am excited to c wat the next 4 weeks bring, mite up the dose to 25mg ED
I have been taking Arimidex twice a week .5mg because ive read alot about osta increasing estro and i am extremely sensitive to estro...i also have nolva on hand just in case
Overall i am happy with my results so far...hope this helps

rokkus

Awards
^ sure does thanks matey.

you used it before? in pct?

have personally used up at 25mg but for the purpose of a cut i didn't really notice much difference between 12.5mg. it certainly helps keep fat off. had a few too many cheat days one week and still lost weight with no cardio at the end of it!

Gym.Eat.Sleep

Awards
^ sure does thanks matey.

you used it before? in pct?

have personally used up at 25mg but for the purpose of a cut i didn't really notice much difference between 12.5mg. it certainly helps keep fat off. had a few too many cheat days one week and still lost weight with no cardio at the end of it!
This is my first time using it and ive never ran a cycle so i have never used in pct.
Ive noticed a difference between 12.5 and 17.5 and i was thinking about going to 25...it definitely does help keep the fat off as i am the leanest ive ever been

cookdog

cookdog

Awards
I'm currently in week 4 dosing 25mg a day. The only sides I've experienced is dry mouth, kinda weird. Feel real good on it, good boost of energy and a slight increase in strength so far. I'm up 3 pounds with a slight decrease in body fat on a recomp diet. Liking it so far, seems like the real deal!

kansui

kansui

Awards
I am on day 5 of an ostarine 8 week cycle, and experiencing positive results already!! I'm leaning up big time. Dosing it 25mg daily from the start.
Endurance is great.
I've just finished a h-drol cycle and pct and the ostarine is stripping fat and exposing the gains I made with h-drol.

rokkus

Awards
@CookDog

Dry mouth? Never had that problem to be honest. Maybe increase your water intake? I drink water as per on cycle with Ost, only cutting right back a few hrs before bed so I'm not up pissing half the night :) Cheers for feedback.

rokkus

Awards
@ Kansui

So had you finished your pct the started the ostarine or are you taking the ost in pct?

kansui

kansui

Awards
@ Kansui

So had you finished your pct the started the ostarine or are you taking the ost in pct?
I've finished my pct. Been about a week or more since pct ended before I started the SARM

cookdog

cookdog

Awards
@CookDog

Dry mouth? Never had that problem to be honest. Maybe increase your water intake? I drink water as per on cycle with Ost, only cutting right back a few hrs before bed so I'm not up pissing half the night :) Cheers for feedback.
Ya, I don't know. I drink a gallon or more of water a day. It's not bad, very minor dry mouth but noticable. I wonder if anyone else has experienced this?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on day 4 at 20mg and not having any issues yet. Starting to notice a small boost with my lifts this morning. Not much but it was there. Feeling good throughout the day too.

rokkus

Awards
^ Cool. I've found that at 25mg my lifts improved and my bf continued to decrease whereas 12.5mg strength is on par with natty gains and bf stays the same but I can eat much more.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thinking about upping to 30mg/day in week 3 or 4 but want to see what I get at 20mg first.

cookdog

cookdog

Awards
thinking about upping to 30mg/day in week 3 or 4 but want to see what I get at 20mg first.
From everything I've read anything over 25mg/day won't make a difference. But I guess it wont hurt to experiment, everyone is different. Let me know how it goes.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have ostarine caps so dosage isn't as easily controlled. I've read the same, that over 25mg for someone my size will only increase risk of mild suppression. That's why I started at 20 for now.

X2006ibm

Awards
Where are you guys getting this stuff, sells are new to me.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
used it for my pct.My boys are back to normal.Really enjoyed it and I will use it again here in june for 40 days at 6 mgs.Even at that dose I was impressed.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
used it for my pct.My boys are back to normal.Really enjoyed it and I will use it again here in june for 40 days at 6 mgs.Even at that dose I was impressed.
What dosage did you use? Notice any suppression at all?

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Iron mag labs has osta rx which is allegedly the same sarm.
1 Is it he exact same thing as ostarine?
2. What amount is in ewach cap i cant find it.
3. Has anyone tried this product?

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Answered all my questions
1. Yes
2. 20mgs per cap os ostarine
3. dunno
New questions.
1. If it has 20 mgs per 3 caps and 90 caps per bottle (30) day supply should you start at 1-2 caps a day or how would YOU do it. Ps its over 100 dollars a bottle
Iron mag labs has osta rx which is allegedly the same sarm.
1 Is it he exact same thing as ostarine?
2. What amount is in ewach cap i cant find it.
3. Has anyone tried this product?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Answered all my questions
1. Yes
2. 20mgs per cap os ostarine
3. dunno
New questions.
1. If it has 20 mgs per 3 caps and 90 caps per bottle (30) day supply should you start at 1-2 caps a day or how would YOU do it. Ps its over 100 dollars a bottle
I think I'm gonna do 5 weeks per bottle, so I figure weeks 1-3 at 20mg per day then weeks 4-5 at 13mg per day....I read somewhere that starting at a higher dose and then tapering down is better than tapering this stuff up then down....not sure though, but sounds good to me.....I have 2 bottles so I figure two 5 weeks run will work....If my math was correct the 5 weeks as I posted will work out to ~90 caps.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
cool ill probably just run it pct what dose u think
I think I'm gonna do 5 weeks per bottle, so I figure weeks 1-3 at 20mg per day then weeks 4-5 at 13mg per day....I read somewhere that starting at a higher dose and then tapering down is better than tapering this stuff up then down....not sure though, but sounds good to me.....I have 2 bottles so I figure two 5 weeks run will work....If my math was correct the 5 weeks as I posted will work out to ~90 caps.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
What dosage did you use? Notice any suppression at all?
6mg. Didnt gain size just maintained it and my bf stayed good. My.boys came back while.on ostra and nolva. So not enough to matter. I used low dose for this exact reason. Strenght went up and generally very happy on.it. I can see the addiction.storys now haha

Husker89

Banned
Awards
so if osta-rx is 20mgs per 3 pills i should just run one cap a day for pct?
6mg. Didnt gain size just maintained it and my bf stayed good. My.boys came back while.on ostra and nolva. So not enough to matter. I used low dose for this exact reason. Strenght went up and generally very happy on.it. I can see the addiction.storys now haha

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
so if osta-rx is 20mgs per 3 pills i should just run one cap a day for pct?
6 mg is one pill. You really shouldnt push for more for increased mass in pct. You want to maintain. I have a feeling the feed back loop by increasing mass at that point mite be so bad you mite loose size if you went for mass. 6mg gets my vote. 3mg would be better but I dont have the liquid. It was shown to be anabolic at that low dose. Would be perfect.

Jahcuree

I am confused as to why you guys are using a suppressive SERM in pct.

Jahcuree

did you read where pyrobatt said he recovered with low dosed sarm in pct????????????????
Yes I did, but I didn't read him saying he got bloodwork done which is THE ONLY way to know. I've seen multiple people's bloodworks showing suppression post SERM.

Don't take my word for it, look for Patrick Arnold's discussions on it.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
his balls came back which is good enough for me. So do you just add a sarm to pct and sill use serm etc. Or do you do gear then sarm then serm plus daa
Yes I did, but I didn't read him saying he got bloodwork done which is THE ONLY way to know. I've seen multiple people's bloodworks showing suppression post SERM.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Hey, serm and sarm are two different things.

rokkus

Awards
the idea is to use a low dose sarm alongside your serm and a test booster. you don't want to go too high on the dosing of the ost for the fact that it is slightly supressive. i've started 25mg the last week of cycle then dropped to 12.5mg for the first two weeks of pct along side 20mg nolva. third and fourth week 6.25mg ost and 10mg nolva. daa used throughout and a 25mg atd ed from wk3 until whenever it runs out to counter the possible est increase that accompanies daa after 3-4wks of usage. not a bad way to pct considering how little bf comes back on and how strength is so easily maintained.

as per pyrobatt said, you don't want to eat or train for mass in pct. ideally you want to drop reps and start to increase weights, a bit like power lifting. focus on the big 4 lifts (squats, bench, deads, pullups) and hit them once/week max. don't overtrain. you're only in pct training mode for a month, consider it a priming stage for adding a few more plates before switching up training again and gunning for mass. i was lifting 5x5's on cycle and in pct i'm lifting 3x5's. squats were so painful tother day that by the third set i was hitting a rep then racking until completion. as soon as i hit my reps i did 10min on the bike and got out of dodge. diet wise, if you gained a lot on cycle you'll need to make sure that you're eating enough to maintain that new mass. don't be tempted to over or undereat. work out your macro's and stick to them, especially for the first month. also avoid long cardio sessions, they could eat your new muscle. instead opt for a couple of hiit sessions. if you're eating bang on maintenance then you can theoretically get away without cardio for that 'cementing' month. i'd advise a couple of hiit sessions tho, or even just 10-15min interval training after your workout just to keep things moving. if you do start to get fat adjust the diet.

i am sure you'll all know the above as it's prolly been drilled into you since you started experimenting with different compounds so pls forgive me if i sounded patronising at all.

Jahcuree

his balls came back which is good enough for me. So do you just add a sarm to pct and sill use serm etc. Or do you do gear then sarm then serm plus daa
If it were me husker, honestly I would prob just run it alongside of whatever my cycle was or in lace of a very mild cycle. I've had a bottle for about 6 months now just sitting in my medicine cabinet because I'm unsure if I want to use it at all haha.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
-If you like to run Osta at 3mg/day why dont you dose a cap EOD then?
-Is it possible to run low-dosed Osta (3-6mg/Day) in an OTC-only PCT after mild androgens?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

Working on it. June my man. Waiting for my doc apointment.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
-If you like to run Osta at 3mg/day why dont you dose a cap EOD then?
-Is it possible to run low-dosed Osta (3-6mg/Day) in an OTC-only PCT after mild androgens?
24 hour half life bud. Eod would be outa your system.I used daa plus low dose triazole for my pct from ostra.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quite normal size but my test levels may not be.Ill be posting bloods in june. Untill then,hold off. Im a admitted test rat. Dont make a mistake. New science is usually flawed. I took it along side a SERM plus daa and erase. The theory is the nolva will bring you back and the sarm(ostraine) will do 5 things witch are great for pct. Maintain mass,nutrient partitioning,strenght increase,and ,joint healing and tendon healing which is very important because with all ph/ds/aas there is an issue with you putting on enough mass your joints give out ,and the most important in my book is mood enhancement.

Pct sucks with every compound but this could be the answer for alot of issues on pct.

If this dosnt work then my bloods will show and this idea will be a thing of the past. Im very nervious. Check my pct log around june.

Sorry for tripple post. On my phone. Only quote one at a time.

Jahcuree

Quite normal size but my test levels may not be.Ill be posting bloods in june. Untill then,hold off. Im a admitted test rat. Dont make a mistake. New science is usually flawed. I took it along side a SERM plus daa and erase. The theory is the nolva will bring you back and the sarm(ostraine) will do 5 things witch are great for pct. Maintain mass,nutrient partitioning,strenght increase,and ,joint healing and tendon healing which is very important because with all ph/ds/aas there is an issue with you putting on enough mass your joints give out ,and the most important in my book is mood enhancement.

Pct sucks with every compound but this could be the answer for alot of issues on pct.

If this dosnt work then my bloods will show and this idea will be a thing of the past. Im very nervious. Check my pct log around june.

Sorry for tripple post. On my phone. Only quote one at a time.
Well good luck brotha, I really do hope all turns out well.

JPab33

Awards
Hey there I picked up the liquid form of Ostarine. I'm looking to dose 25 mg but the dropper does not have any dosage markings on it. I have been taking half a dropper full for almost 2 weeks now but was looking for some insight. Can any of you provide any recommendations. So far I have noticed a slight improvement on lifts and muscle but nothing crazy.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dropper is not accurate. You need an oral syringe. 1 ml.

Osta would be 33mg / ml. The sweet spot is usually 16mg or .5 ml.

Takes about 3-4 weeks for saturation. Results.

I don't think going over 20mg would reap any positive returns. It's really for preservation of muscle in a deficit.