Ostarine

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    rokkus's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    22
    Answers
    0


    the idea is to use a low dose sarm alongside your serm and a test booster. you don't want to go too high on the dosing of the ost for the fact that it is slightly supressive. i've started 25mg the last week of cycle then dropped to 12.5mg for the first two weeks of pct along side 20mg nolva. third and fourth week 6.25mg ost and 10mg nolva. daa used throughout and a 25mg atd ed from wk3 until whenever it runs out to counter the possible est increase that accompanies daa after 3-4wks of usage. not a bad way to pct considering how little bf comes back on and how strength is so easily maintained.

    as per pyrobatt said, you don't want to eat or train for mass in pct. ideally you want to drop reps and start to increase weights, a bit like power lifting. focus on the big 4 lifts (squats, bench, deads, pullups) and hit them once/week max. don't overtrain. you're only in pct training mode for a month, consider it a priming stage for adding a few more plates before switching up training again and gunning for mass. i was lifting 5x5's on cycle and in pct i'm lifting 3x5's. squats were so painful tother day that by the third set i was hitting a rep then racking until completion. as soon as i hit my reps i did 10min on the bike and got out of dodge. diet wise, if you gained a lot on cycle you'll need to make sure that you're eating enough to maintain that new mass. don't be tempted to over or undereat. work out your macro's and stick to them, especially for the first month. also avoid long cardio sessions, they could eat your new muscle. instead opt for a couple of hiit sessions. if you're eating bang on maintenance then you can theoretically get away without cardio for that 'cementing' month. i'd advise a couple of hiit sessions tho, or even just 10-15min interval training after your workout just to keep things moving. if you do start to get fat adjust the diet.

    i am sure you'll all know the above as it's prolly been drilled into you since you started experimenting with different compounds so pls forgive me if i sounded patronising at all.

  2. Jahcuree
    Guest
    Jahcuree's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

    Hey, serm and sarm are two different things.
    My fault, that's what happens when typing on the iPad while taking a dump
  3. Jahcuree
    Guest
    Jahcuree's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89
    his balls came back which is good enough for me. So do you just add a sarm to pct and sill use serm etc. Or do you do gear then sarm then serm plus daa
    If it were me husker, honestly I would prob just run it alongside of whatever my cycle was or in lace of a very mild cycle. I've had a bottle for about 6 months now just sitting in my medicine cabinet because I'm unsure if I want to use it at all haha.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    uubiduu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    733
    Answers
    1


    -If you like to run Osta at 3mg/day why dont you dose a cap EOD then?
    -Is it possible to run low-dosed Osta (3-6mg/Day) in an OTC-only PCT after mild androgens?
  5. Registered User
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,389
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree

    Yes I did, but I didn't read him saying he got bloodwork done which is THE ONLY way to know. I've seen multiple people's bloodworks showing suppression post SERM.

    Don't take my word for it, look for Patrick Arnold's discussions on it.
    Working on it. June my man. Waiting for my doc apointment.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  6. Registered User
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,389
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu
    -If you like to run Osta at 3mg/day why dont you dose a cap EOD then?
    -Is it possible to run low-dosed Osta (3-6mg/Day) in an OTC-only PCT after mild androgens?
    24 hour half life bud. Eod would be outa your system.I used daa plus low dose triazole for my pct from ostra.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  7. Registered User
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,389
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89
    his balls came back which is good enough for me. So do you just add a sarm to pct and sill use serm etc. Or do you do gear then sarm then serm plus daa
    Quite normal size but my test levels may not be.Ill be posting bloods in june. Untill then,hold off. Im a admitted test rat. Dont make a mistake. New science is usually flawed. I took it along side a SERM plus daa and erase. The theory is the nolva will bring you back and the sarm(ostraine) will do 5 things witch are great for pct. Maintain mass,nutrient partitioning,strenght increase,and ,joint healing and tendon healing which is very important because with all ph/ds/aas there is an issue with you putting on enough mass your joints give out ,and the most important in my book is mood enhancement.

    Pct sucks with every compound but this could be the answer for alot of issues on pct.

    If this dosnt work then my bloods will show and this idea will be a thing of the past. Im very nervious. Check my pct log around june.

    Sorry for tripple post. On my phone. Only quote one at a time.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  8. Jahcuree
    Guest
    Jahcuree's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt

    Quite normal size but my test levels may not be.Ill be posting bloods in june. Untill then,hold off. Im a admitted test rat. Dont make a mistake. New science is usually flawed. I took it along side a SERM plus daa and erase. The theory is the nolva will bring you back and the sarm(ostraine) will do 5 things witch are great for pct. Maintain mass,nutrient partitioning,strenght increase,and ,joint healing and tendon healing which is very important because with all ph/ds/aas there is an issue with you putting on enough mass your joints give out ,and the most important in my book is mood enhancement.

    Pct sucks with every compound but this could be the answer for alot of issues on pct.

    If this dosnt work then my bloods will show and this idea will be a thing of the past. Im very nervious. Check my pct log around june.

    Sorry for tripple post. On my phone. Only quote one at a time.
    Well good luck brotha, I really do hope all turns out well.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ostarine/MK??
    By deadikated in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-10-2012, 08:01 PM
  2. ostarine
    By greekgeorge in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-05-2011, 01:24 PM
  3. Ostarine
    By Aaelael in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 03:15 PM
  4. ph into ostarine
    By Pauliono1 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 06:19 PM
  5. Ostarine or DAA
    By Jgunner1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 02:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in