Hate to do this to you guys, but need some input...

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
I'm currently on a trenazone/helladrol/Stano cycle and also adding in forma (bogo sale!)
Anyways... I notice (out of the blue I tried this, dont ask me why lol) I was squeezing my nip and I had some lactation come out (it was dark/oily) pretty much what was described in the "If you think have gyno thread" and I did some searching on the forum and I think it varies on each. Now, first off...when I squeeze I had to put some pressure on it (didn't come out easily) but i've tried it a few times over a few days but surely just a pea size comes out, probably smaller. I had this happen during a superdrol cycle back sometime ago but pretty much left it alone during and after PCT but this time i'm being a little more cautious.

Is this normal or should I start to combat this now or wait till PCT? PCT wont be until another 5 weeks. Should I add caber into my cycle, and if so what would you recommend? Or should I use a different AI besides the forma during cycle. I was hoping the Stano with the DHT would help with this but maybe it is and im just being overly cautious. I don't see or really feel any lumps, but I would like to prevent. Or do I just continue and do a stronger than normal PCT? Sorry for the novel, but wasted to try to be detailed as possible instead of question/answer over and over :)
PCT as of now: continue Forma/Clomid/DAA/Post Cycle

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Get some caber.
How much forma you on?
Are you noticing estrogen sides too? Or just prolactin?

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
Just started the cycle a week ago but no tenderness/puffiness (yet) unlike superdrol... right now I do around 6 pumps with my hella/stano/tren but I use different areas for the forma than the tren (6 pumps of forma) then evening/pm I do around 6 pumps as well. Should I change this? And what should I dose caber and how often? ill order some tonight if you think that will be best. and is it necessary so soon?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just started the cycle a week ago but no tenderness/puffiness (yet) unlike superdrol... right now I do around 6 pumps with my hella/stano/tren but I use different areas for the forma than the tren (6 pumps of forma) then evening/pm I do around 6 pumps as well. Should I change this? And what should I dose caber and how often? ill order some tonight if you think that will be best. and is it necessary so soon?
Well if your getting prolactin sides noes the time to use it right?lol

Hmm... Stop,touching it for one. Forma is dosed pretty good at at dosing for on cycle estrogen control. Caber is STRONG. Dosing is like e3-4 day. (Every third to forth day)

Not 100% sure on the actual dosing for the lactation but you might wanna google it. (this boards search function Sucks).

You probably don't even need the forma if you don't have puffy nips and you feel estrogen is okay. Now though... I'd keep it on since you started it.
For now though if you have p5p or mucuna you can take that at high doses to try and stop prolactin production by having your body produce more dopamine.
I'm trying to think what would have caused this.... I have not seen one log where trenazone actually caused anyone to lactate.

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
Well if your getting prolactin sides noes the time to use it right?lol

Hmm... Stop,touching it for one. Forma is dosed pretty good at at dosing for on cycle estrogen control. Caber is STRONG. Dosing is like e3-4 day. (Every third to forth day)

Not 100% sure on the actual dosing for the lactation but you might wanna google it. (this boards search function Sucks).

You probably don't even need the forma if you don't have puffy nips and you feel estrogen is okay. Now though... I'd keep it on since you started it.
For now though if you have p5p or mucuna you can take that at high doses to try and stop prolactin production by having your body produce more dopamine.
I'm trying to think what would have caused this.... I have not seen one log where trenazone actually caused anyone to lactate.
Exactly. I tried doing a lot of searches but didn't come up with much so I was force to start a thread on this. It only lactates just a tiny bit when I really squeeze which is why im asking if this should be 'somewhat' normal while being on a few compounds or any compounds as a matter of fact.
Yeah, all I know about caber is that it helps with lactation and is really strong, does this also have any affect on keep gyno at bay? (sorry, havent researched the stuff much yet) but I think I will keep the forma on as for a little help as an AI during cycle. I'm thinking... when people resort to caber is it due to lactation without any control (such as it happening without touching it) ? Maybe I should get some on hand and wait? Ugh! I don't know what to do but like I said, maybe im over reacting since I had to 'force it' and I got paranoid. Sorry i'm all over the place, pretty late here in the US East Coast.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Exactly. I tried doing a lot of searches but didn't come up with much so I was force to start a thread on this. It only lactates just a tiny bit when I really squeeze when is why im asking if this should be 'somewhat' normal while being on a few compounds or any compounds as a matter of fact.
Yeah, all I know about caber is that it helps with lactation and is really strong, does this also have any affect on keep gyno at bay? (sorry, havent researched the stuff much yet) but I think I will keep the forma on as for a little help as an AI during cycle. I'm thinking... when people resort to caber is it due to lactation without any control (such as it happening without touching it) ? Maybe I should get some on hand and wait? Ugh! I don't know what to do but like I said, maybe im over reacting since I had to 'force it' and I got paranoid. Sorry i'm all over the place, pretty late here in the US East Coast.
Order it to have on hand. Don't touch, rub, or squeeze your nips again.
You won't get gyno from prolactin alone. I think some steroid dude busted the myth of prolactin causing gyno alone. You need there to be a horrible imbalance between estrogen and testosterone. Tren will just shut you down so hard that most don't realize that they are still screwed in pct and that they aren't recovered.
If you order get some exemestane/aromasin too. Just in case you need an AI in pct. exem you can run longer as it doesn't screw around with cholesterol as much as other AIs. forma is good. But exem is stronger for straight estrogen control via aromatiase inhibition

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
Order it to have on hand. Don't touch, rub, or squeeze your nips again.
You won't get gyno from prolactin alone. I think some steroid dude busted the myth of prolactin causing gyno alone. You need there to be a horrible imbalance between estrogen and testosterone. Tren will just shut you down so hard that most don't realize that they are still screwed in pct and that they aren't recovered.
If you order get some exemestane/aromasin too. Just in case you need an AI in pct. exem you can run longer as it doesn't screw around with cholesterol as much as other AIs. forma is good. But exem is stronger for straight estrogen control via aromatiase inhibition
Thanks man, I really appreciate the advice. So, I'll: Clomid 100 3 days then 50/50/50/50, DAA (D-Pol), Continue Liv52 and Forma, and perhaps use exemestane or aromasin instead of forma if I need a stronger AI (or combine with forma). Any other suggestions? I want to have a great recovery this round and keep a good %.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you used DAA before?
I can't take it because it affects my gyno pretty bad.

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
Have you used DAA before?
I can't take it because it affects my gyno pretty bad.
I used it before after a superdrol cycle with nolva but this is a different type of run, what alternative would you recommend?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I used it before after a superdrol cycle with nolva but this is a different type of run, what alternative would you recommend?
Honestly since it affects me badly I just use and AI and a serm and taper down the serm and AI. I used anabeta. I would like to try anabeta elite next run as it should have test, cortisol and a natty anabolic all rolled into one. Haven't run it yet though.