Prohormones for body fat loss?

cajunsaint

Awards
Any suggestions? I want to make a stack based around a pro hormone based on fat loss but I'm a little confused on what serious supp would help with this. Thanks

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Any suggestions? I want to make a stack based around a pro hormone based on fat loss but I'm a little confused on what serious supp would help with this. Thanks
I heard Dietadrol and CleanCals are the best stack you can get for fatloss , also don't quote me on this , but I'm pretty sure Cardio has a lot to do. That said and now serious: No real pro-hormone is actually dedicated for FAT LOSS , that happens in the kitchen and with your cardio , you gotta learn to track calories , macros and learn about GI in your carbs and time your Insulin spikes. Though there are many that HELP in this process for example PP Andro Lean is dedicated to it , but I would recommend never resort to PH/DS for fat loss or a cut. These are tools to help you go pass your genetic potential, and someone who complains about fat usually hasn't reached it yet , not saying you haven't, just that there's no "easy way to leaning out" other than plain old diet-cardio-routine checks.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
if you want something simple with no suppression then look into mmv3 by lg sciences, maybe even add ursolix and then formx for pct.....SHREDDED!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You don't need cardio for fat loss.
Not everyone does , agreed. And resistance training with the right tempo and minimum rest yields even better results than cardio, but some endomorphs and even mesomorphs respond better to it :)! (cardio I mean)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
god i hate cardio! ived used a circuit style of training for awhile with little to no rest between sets. not only does it keep the heart rate up but an hour workout can be killer

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
god i hate cardio! ived used a circuit style of training for awhile with little to no rest between sets. not only does it keep the heart rate up but an hour workout can be killer
Took the words right out of my mouth.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hell yeah man! Circuit training is like the HIIT for cardio dude! , you are combining fast paced resistance training and little to no rest intervals , the heart goes crazy! and talk about a metabolism booster that it gives!! , if you do normal powerlifting in the morning , and high volume low weight circuit training at night in a 5 day split , trust me you WILL lose fat crazy fast!! , you simply keep the metabolism going all the way up that way and also burn calories like a maniac!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

how about proper sleep, water intake, diet, and training routine? why does everybody want the shortcut

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how about proper sleep, water intake, diet, and training routine? why does everybody want the shortcut
Agreed.

I dropped 40 pounds in 9 weeks with nothing but dietary changes. No additional cardio, no supplements, just DIET.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
now dont get me wrong....when your already a low body fat, supplements can be useful. i just dont see the point of using a PH for fat loss

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Tried hdrol on a cut and ended up gaining fat with minimal muscle gain. This was the last hdrol cycle I ran, about a year ago, and the one that has me convinced not to use ph's for this purpose ever again.

Just don't try it. Doesn't work well, IME. I would have been better off to grab a thermogenic and carb cycle

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried hdrol on a cut and ended up gaining fat with minimal muscle gain. This was the last hdrol cycle I ran, about a year ago, and the one that has me convinced not to use ph's for this purpose ever again.

Just don't try it. Doesn't work well, IME. I would have been better off to grab a thermogenic and carb cycle
Very interesting. Shows us we are all different. I gained like 10lbs and looked leaner at the end of my hdrol,cycle. And I have seen people just get shredded as hell on it as well.

Epi, tren, and katana drol seem to be the standard choice though.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Very interesting. Shows us we are all different. I gained like 10lbs and looked leaner at the end of my hdrol,cycle. And I have seen people just get shredded as hell on it as well.

Epi, tren, and katana drol seem to be the standard choice though.
The first time I ran it I had good gains and an overall great cycle, but definitely wasn't leaner than when I started it. I'm susceptible to gaining weight, though. Like you said, goes to show how were all different.

cajunsaint

Awards
What's y'alls opinion on 11oxo? In particular, the powder form from SP?

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
What's y'alls opinion on 11oxo? In particular, the powder form from SP?
that its not a substitute for diet and exercise... that's what.

I will say, I did cut on Epi once and I dont regret it. Leaned out and gained strength on a caloric deficit.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I have huge doubts here about you diet and cardio being on point...It does sound like you are looking for a short cut , but people here have already provided it for you skipping 2 major things that COULD speed it up even more , and seeing how you probably are a stubborn teenager and still gonna do it , i'll do my dirty deed of the day and tell yah what to use...Clen and T3 , not together , but Clenbuterol and T3 are the main fat loss shortcuts , search around the forums , there's a lot of guides on both of them!

pasamoto

pasamoto

Banned
Awards
works great, need to run it at 1000mg aday for 6-8wks. expensive

SPS

Awards
  • Established
There is good advice about diet and training in this thread, be honest with yourself, your diet and training got you where you are, yes you will make progress on androgens, but it will be quickly lost when you stop taking them because you don't have a solid foundation to build on. Plus having a high bf% and taking hormones just increases your chances of turning those fat titties into real breast tissue titties.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
alot of people who do tend to use ph's for fat loss do so to hold onto mass and maybe gain alittle in the process, now to use it solely to drop weight is not my recommendation.