Pmag dont feel a thing...

OmNomNom

Awards
Currently in the middle of week 3 of pmag @ 50/75/100/100/100.
First cycle.
I've gained only about 5 lbs and strength gains have been nothing out of the ordinary.
Slight increase in aggression and libido.

I've been looking forward to this cycle for months so I feel kinda let down.

Anyone experience it kick in by the 4th week?

scw538

scw538

Awards
How much did you expect to gain in 2 1/2 weeks?

OmNomNom

Awards
CEL.
I bought privately but they came sealed so I'm guessing there real.

scw538

scw538

Awards
I have heard of people getting fake cel. But I couldn't tell you if it is real or not. I used cel p mag about 1 1/2 years ago and the bottles looked the same as yours. Week 4-5 were my best . But honestly I was impressed with pmag. I have seen some good reviews on halo xtreme by iron mag.

OmNomNom

Awards
Thanks for the input, yea I'm hoping for a great week 4 and 5.

Anyone else have any input?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you may need to run it longer.

it begins working after you take your first dosage. it takes time to build quality lean muscle tissue.

what do you think? you are going to wake up with new muscle each day? :lmao:

Reactions: mw1
machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
They might actually be fake.. The pills I got from p-mag were little caps which means no filler..unless they used a different caps for different batches.. I doubt it though

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
They look like the same p-mag I used. I didn't feel much until one day when I started getting horrible back pumps. Shortly after, they became quite debilitating. I couldn't stand up straight in the morning. Had to drop my dosage back down to 75.

Mr.Testo

Awards
how did the cycle go? dont care if this is old im lookin for more info, im 15days in pmag only gained 2lb and a lb of that looks like bf, strength has gone up weight hasnt iv gained of 3350cal when i was heavier previously so i refuse to bump calories up as my goal is lean gains, with an emphasis on keeping gains lean so was expecting an 8lb gain from this cycle, is it usually this slow goin most ppl usually gain more quicker, and its weird as i have gained more from my typical bulking diet without a ph present

Mr.Testo

Awards
so essentially youl have 2-3weeks of the compound actually taking effect, you know what annoys me about ppls reviews and whats quite misleading is that most ppl go on from a cut and gain 3-6lbs in the first few weeks but its become apparent that this is glycogen related water where ppl either bulk from a cut or increase their carb intake silly, im yet to see reviews where someone has been consistently eating 20cal per lb for 12weeks then throws a ph in the equation, that woud be a more fair indication of the potential gains from p-mag and other ph's, going on that conclusion its hard to tell wether ppl have actually gained muscle from their cycle or intra cellular glycogen fluid!
TT

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so essentially youl have 2-3weeks of the compound actually taking effect, you know what annoys me about ppls reviews and whats quite misleading is that most ppl go on from a cut and gain 3-6lbs in the first few weeks but its become apparent that this is glycogen related water where ppl either bulk from a cut or increase their carb intake silly, im yet to see reviews where someone has been consistently eating 20cal per lb for 12weeks then throws a ph in the equation, that woud be a more fair indication of the potential gains from p-mag and other ph's, going on that conclusion its hard to tell wether ppl have actually gained muscle from their cycle or intra cellular glycogen fluid!
TT
What the fcuk are you even talking about?!?!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I think he means how you jump right from natty cut into a PH bulk and the increased cals and carbs add weight almost immediately. Then people attribute the first week or two gains to the PH...which is wrong. That is my best translation

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Week 4 was my best..I gained about 8 pounds total for the cycle. It's not an explosive compound

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Week 4 was my best..I gained about 8 pounds total for the cycle. It's not an explosive compound
Yup.

I know I'll catch flack for this, but I don't even think a SERM is necessary for stuff like H-drol and P-mag.

Very weak compounds; wish I never wasted money on them.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i'll be running mechabol, we'll see how it goes

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards

Mr.Testo

Awards
What the fcuk are you even talking about?!?!
lol, ok i thought most people on here spoke the language of bodybuilding, obviously not, was it the words you couldnt understand or the point i was making, or both and il explain actually il get straight to the point... and correct if im wrong because although my understanding of nutrition is well knowledged the chemistry and science behind prohormones to me is still a learning process so theres no need to jump down my throat im just looking to expand my knowledge on this issue,

Ok so most people who write reviews do so from a cut, a diet, a carb restricted diet, a calorie deficit right? so they are usually carb depleted, instead of working their way back up to 20calories per lb of bodyweight slowly from say 10calories per lb (and trust me iv read ALOT of logs on this site and about 5 others and have spent hours daily for a good 4weeks now purely on prohormones to get the knowledge and anecdotal evidence i need to be confident about the use of ph's, the same as i usually spend a good 4-6 hours everyday researching nutrition, eg: does fructose prevent fatburning? training fasted or non fasted? lean bulking? nutrient timing? cutting on high carbs? to name a few vague topics etc etc) most people go straight from example a 2000calorie cut start a course of ph and jump str8 to 3500calories without working theyre way up the calorie ladder, it would be a fairer log to the ph at hand to induce gains naturally letting their glycogen fluctuation levels balance out untill they are gaining at a natural level of 1-2lbs a month so they no longer gain water weight due to an influx of carbs (which is basically the muscles supercompensating increasing intra celluar fluid retention) then throw ph's in, instead ppl talk about how they gained 5lbs in the first week and it gives a misleading indication to whats actually causing the weight gain as some ph's like p-mag are nothing but strength enhancers for atleast 2 weeks, therefore clouding the logger and readers judgement of what gains are glycogen and what gains are muscle, i dont see how i could be any clearer,

if someone goes from 2000calories a day then straight up to 3600 or even 4000 then it is very possible without ph's to put 14lbs on in 4-6weeks due to an increase in fluid retention namely glycogen supercompensation! so the point im making is pretty clear, so instead of asking me what the **** im taking about why dont you talk to me with a little respect and attentiveness because i couldve sworn this site was called anabolic minds?
Apologies OP for obstructing attention from you post.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
lol, ok i thought most people on here spoke the language of bodybuilding, obviously not, was it the words you couldnt understand or the point i was making, or both and il explain actually il get straight to the point... and correct if im wrong because although my understanding of nutrition is well knowledged the chemistry and science behind prohormones to me is still a learning process so theres no need to jump down my throat im just looking to expand my knowledge on this issue,

Ok so most people who write reviews do so from a cut, a diet, a carb restricted diet, a calorie deficit right? so they are usually carb depleted, instead of working their way back up to 20calories per lb of bodyweight slowly from say 10calories per lb (and trust me iv read ALOT of logs on this site and about 5 others and have spent hours daily for a good 4weeks now purely on prohormones to get the knowledge and anecdotal evidence i need to be confident about the use of ph's, the same as i usually spend a good 4-6 hours everyday researching nutrition, eg: does fructose prevent fatburning? training fasted or non fasted? lean bulking? nutrient timing? cutting on high carbs? to name a few vague topics etc etc) most people go straight from example a 2000calorie cut start a course of ph and jump str8 to 3500calories without working theyre way up the calorie ladder, it would be a fairer log to the ph at hand to induce gains naturally letting their glycogen fluctuation levels balance out untill they are gaining at a natural level of 1-2lbs a month so they no longer gain water weight due to an influx of carbs (which is basically the muscles supercompensating increasing intra celluar fluid retention) then throw ph's in, instead ppl talk about how they gained 5lbs in the first week and it gives a misleading indication to whats actually causing the weight gain as some ph's like p-mag are nothing but strength enhancers for atleast 2 weeks, therefore clouding the logger and readers judgement of what gains are glycogen and what gains are muscle, i dont see how i could be any clearer,

if someone goes from 2000calories a day then straight up to 3600 or even 4000 then it is very possible without ph's to put 14lbs on in 4-6weeks due to an increase in fluid retention namely glycogen supercompensation! so the point im making is pretty clear, so instead of asking me what the **** im taking about why dont you talk to me with a little respect and attentiveness because i couldve sworn this site was called anabolic minds?
Apologies OP for obstructing attention from you post.
Damn dude went HAM

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and to think I explained it on his behalf in concise laymans terms already....now all he has served to do is get neg repped by jbry when he finally falls outta the wrong side of the bed (like he does most days) :D LOL....
done an done.

the point i was making was the damn book he keeps writing. you showed all that mumbo jumbo he said can be sumed up in a few sentances.

guess i should of been more specific with "cliffs" instead of "wtf is that jumble of words about"

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
wasted his time, an put in the red for what? Im not reading all that useless info.
Idk maybe he just chugged a redbull..I gave up about half way through the first sentence

Mr.Testo

Awards
well all i can say is dont ask me what the fcuk im talking about just because you dont have language to comprehend, beatch

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
lol AM should hire you to translate dumb*ss full time. or at least come up with a WARBIRDS6 app that does it.
BWAHAHAHA!!! you are about as witty (and crazy) as fuq, just like me....thats why I like you I guess :D I have "a gift" for translating peoples retarded posts....not sure if its actually a curse or not though, the fact I can translate this stuff all the time makes me wonder if I'm also retarded? :D

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I think he means how you jump right from natty cut into a PH bulk and the increased cals and carbs add weight almost immediately. Then people attribute the first week or two gains to the PH...which is wrong. That is my best translation
Thats impressive^^ translation that is.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Hey Mr. Testo, i have some nutrition troubles, can you explain how aminoacids work? and can you explain deeper about glycogen stores and muscle growth ? :) (dont worry about the space, im in for your next book) :D

demolition

demolition

Awards
Hey Mr. Testo, i have some nutrition troubles, can you explain how aminoacids work? and can you explain deeper about glycogen stores and muscle growth ? :) (dont worry about the space, im in for your next book) :D
LOLz

Mr.Testo

Awards
BWAHAHAHA!!! you are about as witty (and crazy) as fuq, just like me....thats why I like you I guess :D I have "a gift" for translating peoples retarded posts....not sure if its actually a curse or not though, the fact I can translate this stuff all the time makes me wonder if I'm also retarded? :D
no offense but the only things thats retarded is the lack of comprehension regarding a simple and obvious point on what appears to be anabolic minds.com, lol

Mr.Testo

Awards
dont get me started....

Mr.Testo

Awards
wasted his time, an put in the red for what? Im not reading all that useless info.
clearly, and it appears you havent done much reading,

thats probably a strong indication as to why you ask such stupid questions,

wheres my car? what day is it? what the fck you talking about? why is my shirt on back to front?

pick up a book, read and learn something because im getting the feeling you dont know alot...

and by the way you pm you sent me about reputation, if you think people wont take my post seriously because i have no rep points then your a bigger dumbass then you make out to be, and neg reps? big deal i have a life, its called the real world, i use forums to gather info and expand my knowledge on something, not to get my online social ego rubbed and my cyber dick sucked by everyone,

if rep power meant you were taken seriously and it indicates intelligence as you said was the reason you negged me then why are you the dumbest friggin joke on here, this is my last post on this thread and dont pretend you aint read it this time....

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny thread! Jbry for the win!

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Mr testo you are talking like a virgin guy, how old are you? Stop stressing and stop trying to be perfect. You try to be so methodic talking like you know it all and its Boring these guys mock on you (i admit it me 2) because you come to the anabolic section where we discuss about steroids , and you talk about nutrition and even claim that you havent used anything.... in this section we are more interested in compounds such as tren!, and not carbs!... so why spit all that info on here, also, we can resume your texts in a few lines, and if we are here in this section is because we know about nutrition, so... you get the idea?.

columbo55

Awards
Rofl. Yep, buy yourself some Pmag and cancel your gym membership. Dont worry about protein or lifting heavy dumbells anymore. Just play X-Box all day and pop one before bed and youl be the spitting image of Arnold in 1 month tops. Yea, good strategy.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 30
Anabolics 34