trenazone/havoc cycle

bigred6347

Awards
never ran either of these before but have run two other cycles of the illicit stuff. im 5' 11" 205lbs and ~14% bf. goal is to bulk cleanly. not looking to cut, just purely bulk but in as clean a way as possible without too much water weight.

trenazone 1/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5

havoc 30/40/40/40/40/40

pct will be clomid. i also have some AX and triazole but am unsure as to how to incorporate them into my pct. cycle support, a pwo, bcaa, and vitamin are my only other supps besides protein. any suggestions on the pct? never used clomid, only nolva but from my research clomid seems to be the better choice with these two compounds.

anyone run this cycle, how were your results?

BigBicepBill

BigBicepBill

Awards
I'm running havoc/epi with a tren clone and its making my muscles a lot harder and tighter...especially after a lift. just run the havoc at 40 mg all the way through. go bold with it. start it day one at 10mg, day two 20 mg, day three 30 mg, and then 40mg the rest of the cycle. i haven't tried the other product though. and as far as your PCT...as long as you have a SERM (which you have) + TB + AI and PCT then your golden! good luck!

BigBicepBill

BigBicepBill

Awards
im guessing trenazone is a tren clone?

bigred6347

Awards
trenazone is a trans dienolone product. how have your weight gains been? and is your tren clone the same type of product, trans dienolone?

BigBicepBill

BigBicepBill

Awards
well so far in about a week I've gained 8 lbs and like i said my muscles more tight and harder. and from its chemical structure it seems like a tren clone because its converts to tren. but run the havoc at 40. i haven't experienced any negative sides

bigred6347

Awards
good stuff. cant wait to get started in about a week or 10 days. ill post back here with the progress since it seems like not alot of guys are running this.

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
I'm running havoc/epi with a tren clone and its making my muscles a lot harder and tighter...especially after a lift. just run the havoc at 40 mg all the way through. go bold with it. start it day one at 10mg, day two 20 mg, day three 30 mg, and then 40mg the rest of the cycle. i haven't tried the other product though. and as far as your PCT...as long as you have a SERM (which you have) + TB + AI and PCT then your golden! good luck!
What products are you using for your PCT? Just curious.

bigred6347

Awards
i have a bit before i start this cycle and was wondering.... adding in some dermacrine to the stack as a pseudo test base weeks 1-8?

bigred6347

Awards
cycle started today. 1.5ml trenazone in the am along with 20mg epi, and another 20mg epi pre workout. 1.5ml of trenazone is alot more oily stuff that i thought it was going to be. i applied it to the clavicle and rubbed it in/spread it with my forearm. is it better to dose the trenazone twice a day or is once fine?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
cycle started today. 1.5ml trenazone in the am along with 20mg epi, and another 20mg epi pre workout. 1.5ml of trenazone is alot more oily stuff that i thought it was going to be. i applied it to the clavicle and rubbed it in/spread it with my forearm. is it better to dose the trenazone twice a day or is once fine?
What's the half life?

bigred6347

Awards
What's the half life?
havent been able to find the exact half life of trenazone but it seems to be reasonably long so once a day dosing isnt a problem. im just wondering if twice a day dosing would be more efficient with less waste of the solution.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
havent been able to find the exact half life of trenazone but it seems to be reasonably long so once a day dosing isnt a problem. im just wondering if twice a day dosing would be more efficient with less waste of the solution.
U could do twice a day, I would.

bigred6347

Awards
well 5 days in and i dont know if its mental or if the epi is kicking in but what use to be my 1rm on deads i pulled 4 times today. id say its more than mental though. haven't weighed myself yet since the start but will tomorrow. had crazy pumps throughout my gym time and for some time after. good back/bi's day :)

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
well 5 days in and i dont know if its mental or if the epi is kicking in but what use to be my 1rm on deads i pulled 4 times today. id say its more than mental though. haven't weighed myself yet since the start but will tomorrow. had crazy pumps throughout my gym time and for some time after. good back/bi's day :)
No i'd say the epi has kicked in already, I feel it week 1.

bigred6347

Awards
ive heard of sdrol making people feel hypo type symptoms but now im kind of wondering if this stack can induce the same. i felt it day three a bit but now im convinced im going to have to eat like a horse, especially up the carbs, with this stack. was having that tired/weak feeling but without actually being weak because my gym sessions have been awesome. upped my carbs and feeling much better especially eating some additional ones pre and post workout.

anyone else get the hypo feeling on epi or trenazone?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
ive heard of sdrol making people feel hypo type symptoms but now im kind of wondering if this stack can induce the same. i felt it day three a bit but now im convinced im going to have to eat like a horse, especially up the carbs, with this stack. was having that tired/weak feeling but without actually being weak because my gym sessions have been awesome. upped my carbs and feeling much better especially eating some additional ones pre and post workout.

anyone else get the hypo feeling on epi or trenazone?
Yeah you'll definitely get that feeling when you're not consuming enough carbs on SD, trenazone having similarities to trenbolone can do the same thing also.

bigred6347

Awards
Yeah you'll definitely get that feeling when you're not consuming enough carbs on SD, trenazone having similarities to trenbolone can do the same thing also.
thx. i wouldnt think the trenazone would be kicking in this early but i guess its kind of a good sign lol. im thinking this cycle is really going to end up being a monster strength cycle with some decent size and minor recomp effect the way im running my diet. im not looking to recomp as im eating 500 above maint but i wouldnt mind it. really looking forward to the strength increase as it will help make work life easier as well. besides the minor hypo sides that seem to be under wraps im enjoying this so far even though its quite early in the cycle. if 4ad were still legal life would be REALLY good haha

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
thx. i wouldnt think the trenazone would be kicking in this early but i guess its kind of a good sign lol. im thinking this cycle is really going to end up being a monster strength cycle with some decent size and minor recomp effect the way im running my diet. im not looking to recomp as im eating 500 above maint but i wouldnt mind it. really looking forward to the strength increase as it will help make work life easier as well. besides the minor hypo sides that seem to be under wraps im enjoying this so far even though its quite early in the cycle. if 4ad were still legal life would be REALLY good haha
Yeah I'm sure the epi and trenazone will keep u lean, I wouldn't worry about fat gain while using those 2 and you're only 500 oer maintenance.

bigred6347

Awards
sounds good. cardio hasnt suffered either. 5-8 miles runs are going just like before cycle, though the back gets a bit of a pump i just have to not be a bitch about it and keep going. stationary bike is going like before cycle as well. we will see this week how rucking goes, that one might suck with back pumps.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
sounds good. cardio hasnt suffered either. 5-8 miles runs are going just like before cycle, though the back gets a bit of a pump i just have to not be a bitch about it and keep going. stationary bike is going like before cycle as well. we will see this week how rucking goes, that one might suck with back pumps.
What's rucking?

bigred6347

Awards
What's rucking?
grab a rucksack (big back pack type thing with an external fram), load it with 55-75+ lbs, wear a bunch of other gear, grab your weapon, and start walking lol. 4mph minimum speed, generally closer to 5mph. and distances of anywhere between 6 and 30 miles.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
grab a rucksack (big back pack type thing with an external fram), load it with 55-75+ lbs, wear a bunch of other gear, grab your weapon, and start walking lol. 4mph minimum speed, generally closer to 5mph. and distances of anywhere between 6 and 30 miles.
Ahhhh yes I know what you're talking about now. Yeah that would suck ass with back pumps.

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
any sides from the tren? I'm currently getting ready for week 3 of hella/tren/stano, hella@ 100mg tomorrow, started having hair loss badly dropped the stano and tren... reduced the hair loss like crazy, now im adding back tren @ 1.5 and so far ok, thinking the DHT from stano was affecting me badly, now just minor shedding but if it gets worse again im going to have to keep tren out =[ Just curious if you having any other sides.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Damn sorry to hear about the sheedding bro.

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
Damn sorry to hear about the sheedding bro.
I know, it sucked and freaked me out. I've done SD cycles even @ 30, no shedding. But this cycle bam. You thinking its stano (mainly?) I have caber on hand if I keep the tren back on.

bigred6347

Awards
no sides from either so far, just the hypo type feeling i mentioned earlier that was cured with an increase in carbs spread throughout the day but focusing on pre/post workout.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
no sides from either so far, just the hypo type feeling i mentioned earlier that was cured with an increase in carbs spread throughout the day but focusing on pre/post workout.
That's how I increase my carbs too, I find it more efficient for gaining mass but still staying lean.

bigred6347

Awards
weighed myself today, up 4 lbs. stregnth is increasing, hypo sides have been solved, good stuff so far. back pumps are starting to kick in but nothing too bad so far. pumps overall in the gym are those awesome on cycle ones that everyone loves. feelin good :)

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
weighed myself today, up 4 lbs. stregnth is increasing, hypo sides have been solved, good stuff so far. back pumps are starting to kick in but nothing too bad so far. pumps overall in the gym are those awesome on cycle ones that everyone loves. feelin good :)
Sweet. What day is it?

bigred6347

Awards
ya i expect it to level out a bit but 15 pretty lean lbs is looking possible with this stack. muscles hardening up well. as far as aggression, when people say that i always kind of eyeroll. i think if youre a dbag pre cycle you'll be a dbag during youre cycle. definitely feeling great though and starting to get that nice on top of the world feeling. ive run test, tren, and drol between two previous cycles about 3 years ago and those never made me "aggressive" either, just made me feel godlike. if they ever come out for a ph to drol ill be the first to buy though. i never had any poor sides from it just massive strength and good mass gains.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
ya i expect it to level out a bit but 15 pretty lean lbs is looking possible with this stack. muscles hardening up well. as far as aggression, when people say that i always kind of eyeroll. i think if youre a dbag pre cycle you'll be a dbag during youre cycle. definitely feeling great though and starting to get that nice on top of the world feeling. ive run test, tren, and drol between two previous cycles about 3 years ago and those never made me "aggressive" either, just made me feel godlike. if they ever come out for a ph to drol ill be the first to buy though. i never had any poor sides from it just massive strength and good mass gains.
Lol why did u go to the PH/DS route this time? Test, tren and drol equals HOLY SH*T bro hahaha.

bigred6347

Awards
Lol why did u go to the PH/DS route this time? Test, tren and drol equals HOLY SH*T bro hahaha.
lol the current job situation. i didnt run test/tren/drol as a cycle. one was test/drol and one was test/tren. all three would make for a holy **** cycle though lol.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
lol the current job situation. i didnt run test/tren/drol as a cycle. one was test/drol and one was test/tren. all three would make for a holy **** cycle though lol.
F*ck yeah cuz the tren seems almost synergistic with the drol, u got dry tren to help keep that hard look despite the wetness from the drol, and then you're throwing cars and sh*t. But all u have to do is play with your AI dose and BAM you're still dry.

bigred6347

Awards
F*ck yeah cuz the tren seems almost synergistic with the drol, u got dry tren to help keep that hard look despite the wetness from the drol, and then you're throwing cars and sh*t. But all u have to do is play with your AI dose and BAM you're still dry.
you run that cycle before?

bigred6347

Awards
No my boy did and I monitored him, I was blown away at his results. He kept his bp in check and everything went smooth.
how much mass did he put on with that stack? his strength was probably ridiculous to