Can Gyno come back after surgery even with Torem as PCT?

FitnessNick

Awards
As stated in my previous post i am starting my first PH Cycle of RNP Havoc. But i had a concern about if my pubery gyno that i got removed can come back even though i have a good PCT set up? has it happened to anyone else?

bigjigga

Awards
As stated in my previous post i am starting my first PH Cycle of RNP Havoc. But i had a concern about if my pubery gyno that i got removed can come back even though i have a good PCT set up? has it happened to anyone else?
yes after surgery it can come back.

darkstr

Awards
Yes unfortunately it can since you have predisposition to it :(

Btw is your ptc nolva ? I've been thinking to run epi also but I'm quite afraid to order research chems :<

FitnessNick

Awards
Nah my PCT is Torem with Bioforge v3 and Lean Xtreme for Cortisol Control

mik14

mik14

Awards
It is possible to return if you dont have a AI or PCT but. I had both my glands removed, the doc said they remove everything they can possibly see, but there is a small chance that if there is a tiny particle of the gland left, it can be stimulated which can cause it to re-occur but it is very unlikely. With a good AI and pct you shouldnt have any dramas.

So weather you had the gland removed or not make sure you have your PCT and AI in check. Obviously your less likely to have dramas if the gland was removed.

FitnessNick

Awards
It is possible to return if you dont have a AI or PCT but. I had both my glands removed, the doc said they remove everything they can possibly see, but there is a small chance that if there is a tiny particle of the gland left, it can be stimulated which can cause it to re-occur but it is very unlikely. With a good AI and pct you shouldnt have any dramas.

So weather you had the gland removed or not make sure you have your PCT and AI in check. Obviously your less likely to have dramas if the gland was removed.
I have torem for PCT, would i need to get an AI aswell for PCT even though im just running a mild compound like Havoc??

bigjigga

Awards
dude your messing with a pretty pricey surgery im assuming you paid for so if you really wanna go down the ph road really make sure you got that pct on lock down..torem is good, id use erase with it also

mik14

mik14

Awards
dude your messing with a pretty pricey surgery im assuming you paid for so if you really wanna go down the ph road really make sure you got that pct on lock down..torem is good, id use erase with it also

I have never used havoc and never looked into it so i dont no much about it, but like bigjigga said you dont want to mess around, i know erase is a good AI, i seen some guy on here with blood work results for using erase while on a test cycle and he proved to work really well.

Im about to do a cycle in 6-8 weeks and i know i wont be messing around i will be running a AI through my cycle for sure!

FitnessNick

Awards
so should i run erase during the cycle of Havoc or use it as a PCT with Torem and Bioforge v3?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If the gland was completely removed, which is unlikely because it's borderline impossible to remove every cell, then gyno cannot reoccur.

FitnessNick

Awards
If the gland was completely removed, which is unlikely because it's borderline impossible to remove every cell, then gyno cannot reoccur.
Yea im pretty sure they removed the whole gland because its pretty flat in the nipple area, im just wondering if it could come back even though i use Torem for PCT

bigjigga

Awards
Yea im pretty sure they removed the whole gland because its pretty flat in the nipple area, im just wondering if it could come back even though i use Torem for PCT
i wouldn't use erase while on cycle unless you have to but have it on hand, if you feel any itchiness or soreness to the nipples then id immediately start taking erase

FitnessNick

Awards
i wouldn't use erase while on cycle unless you have to but have it on hand, if you feel any itchiness or soreness to the nipples then id immediately start taking erase
kk will do