Can Gyno come back after surgery even with Torem as PCT? - AnabolicMinds.com

Can Gyno come back after surgery even with Torem as PCT?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Can Gyno come back after surgery even with Torem as PCT?

As stated in my previous post i am starting my first PH Cycle of RNP Havoc. But i had a concern about if my pubery gyno that i got removed can come back even though i have a good PCT set up? has it happened to anyone else?

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FitnessNick View Post
    As stated in my previous post i am starting my first PH Cycle of RNP Havoc. But i had a concern about if my pubery gyno that i got removed can come back even though i have a good PCT set up? has it happened to anyone else?
    yes after surgery it can come back.
  3. New Member

Yes unfortunately it can since you have predisposition to it

Btw is your ptc nolva ? I've been thinking to run epi also but I'm quite afraid to order research chems :<
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Nah my PCT is Torem with Bioforge v3 and Lean Xtreme for Cortisol Control
  5. New Member

It is possible to return if you dont have a AI or PCT but. I had both my glands removed, the doc said they remove everything they can possibly see, but there is a small chance that if there is a tiny particle of the gland left, it can be stimulated which can cause it to re-occur but it is very unlikely. With a good AI and pct you shouldnt have any dramas.

So weather you had the gland removed or not make sure you have your PCT and AI in check. Obviously your less likely to have dramas if the gland was removed.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mik14 View Post
    It is possible to return if you dont have a AI or PCT but. I had both my glands removed, the doc said they remove everything they can possibly see, but there is a small chance that if there is a tiny particle of the gland left, it can be stimulated which can cause it to re-occur but it is very unlikely. With a good AI and pct you shouldnt have any dramas.

So weather you had the gland removed or not make sure you have your PCT and AI in check. Obviously your less likely to have dramas if the gland was removed.
    I have torem for PCT, would i need to get an AI aswell for PCT even though im just running a mild compound like Havoc??
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  185 lbs.

dude your messing with a pretty pricey surgery im assuming you paid for so if you really wanna go down the ph road really make sure you got that pct on lock down..torem is good, id use erase with it also
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigjigga View Post
    dude your messing with a pretty pricey surgery im assuming you paid for so if you really wanna go down the ph road really make sure you got that pct on lock down..torem is good, id use erase with it also

I have never used havoc and never looked into it so i dont no much about it, but like bigjigga said you dont want to mess around, i know erase is a good AI, i seen some guy on here with blood work results for using erase while on a test cycle and he proved to work really well.

Im about to do a cycle in 6-8 weeks and i know i wont be messing around i will be running a AI through my cycle for sure!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

so should i run erase during the cycle of Havoc or use it as a PCT with Torem and Bioforge v3?
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If the gland was completely removed, which is unlikely because it's borderline impossible to remove every cell, then gyno cannot reoccur.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    If the gland was completely removed, which is unlikely because it's borderline impossible to remove every cell, then gyno cannot reoccur.
    Yea im pretty sure they removed the whole gland because its pretty flat in the nipple area, im just wondering if it could come back even though i use Torem for PCT
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  185 lbs.

Yea im pretty sure they removed the whole gland because its pretty flat in the nipple area, im just wondering if it could come back even though i use Torem for PCT
    i wouldn't use erase while on cycle unless you have to but have it on hand, if you feel any itchiness or soreness to the nipples then id immediately start taking erase
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjigga View Post
    i wouldn't use erase while on cycle unless you have to but have it on hand, if you feel any itchiness or soreness to the nipples then id immediately start taking erase
    kk will do
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

bump
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gyno surgery.
    By EddyRay in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-08-2011, 05:02 PM
  2. torem for gyno flairup?