Can Gyno come back after surgery even with Torem as PCT?
- 05-17-2012, 02:11 PM
- 05-17-2012, 03:31 PM
05-17-2012, 03:56 PM
Yes unfortunately it can since you have predisposition to it
Btw is your ptc nolva ? I've been thinking to run epi also but I'm quite afraid to order research chems :<
05-17-2012, 05:00 PM
05-17-2012, 05:49 PM
So weather you had the gland removed or not make sure you have your PCT and AI in check. Obviously your less likely to have dramas if the gland was removed.
05-17-2012, 05:59 PM
05-17-2012, 10:37 PM
05-18-2012, 03:15 AM
I have never used havoc and never looked into it so i dont no much about it, but like bigjigga said you dont want to mess around, i know erase is a good AI, i seen some guy on here with blood work results for using erase while on a test cycle and he proved to work really well.
Im about to do a cycle in 6-8 weeks and i know i wont be messing around i will be running a AI through my cycle for sure!
05-18-2012, 08:41 AM
05-18-2012, 09:20 AM
If the gland was completely removed, which is unlikely because it's borderline impossible to remove every cell, then gyno cannot reoccur.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
05-18-2012, 01:11 PM
05-18-2012, 02:06 PM
05-18-2012, 09:00 PM
05-24-2012, 03:55 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By EddyRay in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-08-2011, 06:02 PM
- By qwerty33 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2009, 06:03 PM
- By snoops in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 04-24-2008, 02:59 PM
- By Live4This in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 03-13-2007, 09:24 PM
- By mike3107 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 08-03-2006, 11:44 AM