WHAT BRAND NAME GEAR HAS WORKED FOR YOU???

kaos007

kaos007

Awards
Hello everyone! I'm here to ask a question that I cannot seem to find... and please do NOT give out any sources!

What Brand name gear has worked best for you personally? In a simple way of answering just tell us here What you recommend using and what you advise everyone to stay away from? This way we can all get a summary of what is best and bad to use based on all the experiences given.

This can also be a guide to anyone else thinking of trying different gear...

Thanks in advance for all the responses you guys!

napalm

napalm

Awards
The tigers bullpen really has been disappointing so far this year...

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The entire Rockies team has been disappointing.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lol...David is not gonna like this...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
What, that the Rockies have Jamie Moyer pitching for them? That's age discrimination bro :)
Hahaha nah bro , the fact he is asking for Gear info when its not allowed on forums...but the fact you are making a spin off joke out of this means one thing...REPS :D!

napalm

napalm

Awards
Hahaha nah bro , the fact he is asking for Gear info when its not allowed on forums...but the fact you are making a spin off joke out of this means one thing...REPS :D!
Lol, txs for the reps, I'll return the favor when I get home - on my phone now...

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anything with a blend that includes 2 methyls is trash. Both to your liver and your wallet :(

kaos007

kaos007

Awards
Lol... Sorry of the posting you guys! I thought it was only sources we could not disclose. All though I am surprised why I got more replies on this subject VS some info I needed 2 days ago for pre contest cycle and pct... The comments did make me laugh though..

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
There r other sites that rate sorces and products check them out, this is forums is to discuss experiences

kaos007

kaos007

Awards
There r other sites that rate sorces and products check them out, this is forums is to discuss experiences
Well I did ask for experience in opinion on brands lol... And I asked for "experienced help" on my last topic but I guess no one is experienced with a cutting cycle like for pre contest. I do appreciate all the replies here! :) I know I am a newbie but you guys taught me so much already! Thanks!!!!