M stane vs m drol

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.83%

M stane vs m drol

Stocking up for future use.. M drol and m stane are both on eBay, mdrol is like 40 bucks more. Any notable difference Between the two?

2. wanaBJacked

m drol works and m stane doesn't.
    m stane has less side effects m drol has a lot of side effects.
    m drol is no longer made so what's out there is all there is, hence the price difference. correct me if i'm wrong i think m stane is still made

you still need cycle assist, pct, and serm with either one
    both are superdrol clones

m stane is
    2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol
    m drol is
    2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol

unless your a chemist or done a lot of research can't really tell by looking at that which one is better.

DO NOT use either for your first PH. I made that mistake by listening to my dumb ass friends who didn't and still don't know **** and quit at day 9 because I felt like I was going to die and if i kept taking it i probably would have.

I've heard good things and bad things about dynamic formulas products, just seems it all depends on your own genetics.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.52%

^^^^^ lulz

mdrol and mstane are the exact same thing. the compounds are identical. only difference is mdrol is 90 pills and mstane is 60. both are superdrol clones and there are many others available as well
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I love how there are 17 different naming systems in supplements. IUPAC naming guidelines is not really followed. I would recomend not buying from ebay or amazon because that is where 90% of bunk ph/ds are found.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  5. wanaBJacked

m stane is
    2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol
    m drol is
    2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol
    not sure if you looked at that but it's not the exact same thing. the chemical compounds are different. when it's digested your body turns the compound into the steroid. depending on what the compound contains and the structure determines the effectivness and side effects. so even though the only difference is the 5a-androst in m-stane and the etiocholan in m-drol,it's still different. lets say a supplement works only 1 percent better...it's still better . From what I'VE HEARD is that mrol works better but has more sides But I have felt those sides. I've met one person that has taken m stane and he said it was bunk.
    and you use to be able to get m drol for 24.99 online before those idiots dosed too high, didnt drink water, and had kidney failure.

QUOTE=darsh89;3387252]^^^^^ lulz

mdrol and mstane are the exact same thing. the compounds are identical. only difference is mdrol is 90 pills and mstane is 60. both are superdrol clones and there are many others available as well[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by wanaBJacked; 05-17-2012 at 02:01 AM. Reason: it didnt post correctly
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.22%

They are the same. Different words same compound.
  7. wanaBJacked

then i stand corrected
    Quote Originally Posted by v4lu3s View Post
    They are the same. Different words same compound.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.24%

yeah listen to wannabejacked.. mdrol is a different compound more harsh but better gains, i took m stane cause i got it off amazon for cheap and it was bull**** felt like i wasted my money, had a whole cycle ready and i wish i woulda done a different cycle
    OEF '11-'12

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you didn't put in.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.24%

even if mstane is the same compound im pretty sure whoever makes it, its just not as strong
    OEF '11-'12

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you didn't put in.

Similar Forum Threads

1. E-stane And H-Drol
    By tcorfman in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-21-2010, 05:04 PM
  2. H-Drol and E-Stane tell me what you think
    By JU5TxTH3xT1P in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 10:39 AM