gyno starting

Templar

Templar

Awards
(after 10 week cycole of test 500mg) I am on 3rd day of pct. my right nipple started hurting yesterday, and today i can start to feel a hard lump underneath.

PCT day 1 - I took 120mg of Torem
PCT day 2 - I took 120mg of Torem and 25mg of Aromasin
day 3(today) - I took 120mg of Torem and 25mg of Aromasin

Originaly, I was gonna lower the Torem down to 90mg on days 4-7.
but now that i feel a lump underneath my nipple, the size of a pinky finger tip..

How should i adjust the torem? lower it to 90 like planned? or keep it at 120mg? My initial thought would be to go to 90mg like planned, since the AI is whats gonna make the main difference on the gyno.

and should I blast a super high dose of Aromasin for a few days to combat the gyno? should i do more than 25mg a day until the lump goes away?
I have left over clomid from the last cycle as well, i dont kow if that would help to throw in as well for a week or 2

please help thanks guys!

Templar

Templar

Awards
anybody? 25mg a day? or higher till i notice lump go away?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Throw in a low dose of nolva.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
use nolva or keep using the Aromasin at 25mg ed and the torem dose high until the sensitivity stops. It isnt permanenet yet so no need to freak out. I am getting rid of gyno now with LETRO so the stuff is reversible. The Aromasin will reach a steady blood level at 7 days so there is not point in dosing it high.