Ostarine vs. Osta RX ???

Go Away

Go Away

Awards
What's the difference between these two compounds?

Osta RX is priced in the hundreds where as Ostarine as a research chemical is $20-40 - both for the same amount of servings.

SARMs are interesting as hell!

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
bump,

also interested.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They should be the same, except research chemicals are not intended for human consumption and Osta-Rx is. At least that's what the label says, but we all know that a lot of people here use it on their "rats" and are ok.

Osta-Rx is legal and has other stuff added to be able to legally release it. The research chems are gray market.

ejschmidt

It's a brand name thing. Why pay 45 grand for a bmw when you can get a smilarly equipped ford for half the price? Brand name.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's a brand name thing. Why pay 45 grand for a bmw when you can get a smilarly equipped ford for half the price? Brand name.
Bad analogy but I think we get the point. Lol, BMW and Ford?

BornFighter

Awards
Thats the difference in pricing for Research or UG grade vs Pharma grade.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
What's the difference between these two compounds?

Osta RX is priced in the hundreds where as Ostarine as a research chemical is $20-40 - both for the same amount of servings.

SARMs are interesting as hell!
If you know where to get it , Osta is 50 bucks for 8 weeks at a 25mg ED dosage...which is PURE osta , at a GOOD dosage of 50mg/ml that you can control for your own preference (12.5mg or 25mg ED) , and without the added useless fillers...So its your call , buy 50 bucks of 8 weeks or 100 bucks for less than a month? Haha pretty easy math.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

ejschmidt

Bad analogy but I think we get the point. Lol, BMW and Ford?
I'm a Ford guy, and I really dislike BMWs, thus analogy. I was in a car mood, apparently, and felt obligated to make an analogy of such.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'm a Ford guy, and I really dislike BMWs, thus analogy. I was in a car mood, apparently, and felt obligated to make an analogy of such.
I got a 2012 z4 parked outside lol...flamming red...hard top convertible...never hate BMW ;p ford has nothing as pretty as that...(BUT The shelby cobra is mighty nice...)

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
I guess the only issue with research is the quaility of it . I got some GW-501516 (unique) and got zero results as well as some others I have recently seem post on it

But your right reasearch is the way to go , Now to find a legit place seems like alot of places coming up bunk for this on PHF

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I guess the only issue with research is the quaility of it . I got some GW-501516 (unique) and got zero results as well as some others I have recently seem post on it

But your right reasearch is the way to go , Now to find a legit place seems like alot of places coming up bunk for this on PHF
Don't post sources yo...you'll get banned...anyway the source you mentioned for gw is legit for osta , I can attest to that anyway...

SPS

Awards
  • Established
From what I researched there are very few rc companies with what i believe 100% is legit osta. I wish i remeber what forum I saw it on, but one site that sells theirs for 150 last time i checked, got into it with another rc who is about $40. He basically said you get what you pay for and the reason his cost more was because their raws didn't come from the same place. If I were looking to buy some I would put in a lot of research. Find out what results osta should produce, then read as many reviews as you can, if the results/sides of the user aren't matching up, there is a better chance the rc isn't giving you legit, pure osta, it could be tainted or spiked with something else, just my opinion.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
From what I researched there are very few rc companies with what i believe 100% is legit osta. I wish i remeber what forum I saw it on, but one site that sells theirs for 150 last time i checked, got into it with another rc who is about $40. He basically said you get what you pay for and the reason his cost more was because their raws didn't come from the same place. If I were looking to buy some I would put in a lot of research. Find out what results osta should produce, then read as many reviews as you can, if the results/sides of the user aren't matching up, there is a better chance the rc isn't giving you legit, pure osta, it could be tainted or spiked with something else, just my opinion.
A certain site that is very Unique has legit Osta.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I got GW-501516 and didnt notice anything from it. I notice some others didnt either Maybe their Ostra is legit ?
Their Osta and S4 r legit I've confirmed that. The GW idk though, some ppl don't notice much at all if their bf is too low.

tyyguy

tyyguy

Awards
Definitely interested in buying the ostra or s4 or both from that sight I hope i'm lucky... enough and it's legit stuff. But I think I want to run a Serm as well either with or after the cycle of Sarm just to be safe, and is DAA good to take along the same time, any suggestions for a mild but hopefully beneficial first cycle?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
GW is an odd and mild (in terms of effect) compound. IMHO its much more potent when you are throwing your body into a state where its wanting to burn fat as well, and you use it as a catalyst instead of a primary burner.