Any other good 4Ad transdermals out there

  1. Any other good 4Ad transdermals out there


    I need to get some 4Ad transdermal quick and custom is out of stock. Where can I get it?


  2. you could try 4derm

  3. i just got some 4ad+ from legalgear, but every1 says it sucks... guess i'll find out
    •   
       


  4. 4Derm is great. I usually get it from bulknutrition.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by gsteclipse97
    you could try 4derm
    Dermabolics 4derm

  6. Thanks all!

  7. How much 1-test can you add to that. Any of you done it?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by fightercowboy
    How much 1-test can you add to that. Any of you done it?
    if you want to add 1test to 4derm just buy s1+ instead. i dont think the carrier can hold much more but im not positive

  9. The carrier is already pretty saturated

  10. Quote Originally Posted by gsteclipse97
    i dont think the carrier can hold much more but im not positive
    In the past I've added 2-3 grams of more 4AD powder to the 4derm bottles with no problems (using the heat/shake like crazy method). If they sprayer clogs (doesn't happen often), just head/shake like crazy again.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Scrap
    In the past I've added 2-3 grams of more 4AD powder to the 4derm bottles with no problems (using the heat/shake like crazy method). If they sprayer clogs (doesn't happen often), just head/shake like crazy again.
    I have a bottle of 4derm itching to be used sitting inside my desk drawer, and I plain on doing this. I will probably get a bottle of Custom's 4AD product too, its a good value

  12. You could aways make your own.


  13. id go with homebrew or t-gel.. 4derm and all dermabolics suck imoh.. lotion is way easier that the spray.. also with dermabolics ive noticed it seems to stay on my skin ALL day no matter how much and how hard i rub in.. with t-gel within in hour or so its usually pretty much gone.. i can tell because when i was fooling around with my girl she was kissing on my chest she could taste it in her mouth(she wasn't to happy lol) and this was like 6 hours after applying 4derm. It was like that through the whole cycle but with t-gel I never had that problem..

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke
    id go with homebrew or t-gel.. 4derm and all dermabolics suck imoh.. lotion is way easier that the spray.. also with dermabolics ive noticed it seems to stay on my skin ALL day no matter how much and how hard i rub in.. with t-gel within in hour or so its usually pretty much gone.. i can tell because when i was fooling around with my girl she was kissing on my chest she could taste it in her mouth(she wasn't to happy lol) and this was like 6 hours after applying 4derm. It was like that through the whole cycle but with t-gel I never had that problem..
    i agree that it left a felling in your skin most of the day but i wouldnt say they suck. i gained about 1-lbs lbm in 6 weeks on S1+ and was very happy with it even with the residue feeling and not to great application sprayer

  15. I haven't made any homebrews yet, but have been reading the posts and recipes and really trying to understand them. It sounds pretty easy. Just mix put it in a warm bath. Do you guys have a specific temp you get the water to? Thanks for all the help!

  16. You might try PM'ing joejoek. He often has T-gels for sale cheap ($15). He will sometimes post in the Swap Meet section when he has some. It seems I saw a post in there from him last week or so. I bought a few T-4's from him. Good product, good price, fast shipping,,,, first rate all the way. Give him a shout, he'll give you a good deal if he has the product available.


    dd
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Any good test boosters out there that DONT use DHEA?
    By Sprinterguy4 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 08-08-2013, 03:31 PM
  2. Are there any good phera clones out there?
    By stankyleg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 03:00 PM
  3. Any good PH's out there?
    By Lifeguard_13 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-05-2011, 10:13 PM
  4. Any good Self Tanners out there ?
    By thahotboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 07:26 PM
  5. Any real 1-ad left out there?
    By e_man in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-13-2006, 09:40 PM
Log in
Log in