Passing a drug test during pct

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the test for? Like a job or athletics?
State job...I'll be done with my PH and in my 2nd week of pct....I'm just curious of a serm would cause anything on a piss test

Boomer3

Awards
You should be fine. Someone can correct me if I
Am wrong but they are looking for street drugs not anabolics. Plus anabolic testing is far to expensive to do on everyone that has to take a drug test for their state job. You should pass with flying colors

FubarFit

Awards
Trenazone and helladrol are legal too so tell them they can suuuck it

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
You will be fine bro. In the Marine corps we were tested monthly sometimes more. I took the test and passed mid cycles and using serms in pct. They test for the big narcotics. Now if they want to pull blood and do a blood panel.... different story. Piss test.... no problem

genetic

genetic

Awards
What up guys I'm on my first week on deca i just got of my test is there anything I'm missing that I should be taking with my cycle I was taking pct with my test but sins deca is low in estrogen I got of it ????

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
What up guys I'm on my first week on deca i just got of my test is there anything I'm missing that I should be taking with my cycle I was taking pct with my test but sins deca is low in estrogen I got of it ????
Wtf?!?

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Deca is low in estrogen? Lmao

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
I copied and pasted your question into google and even google couldn't translate your gibberish into English.

demolition

demolition

Awards
Ha ha I love AM forums.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's for a state prison job guys so you think I'll be ok testing while on cycle?

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
They are looking for drugs like marijuana and other drugs in that category. I know public school teachers who juice

shortblock

Awards
No job tests for anabolics for pre-employment that I have ever heard of.

evodrag

Awards
Ive passed them on clomid and nolva...they dont care about testing everyone for anabolics