1. Registered User
    Answers

I'm going to be starting my first cycle ever of test e and tren. Was wondering what the best supplements are to take. I eat about 6 grand in calories a day just in food alone already and will be taking a high protein weight gainer along side of a good multivitamin and glutamine. My problem is that it's so hard for me to gain, I want to get the most out of my hard work.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.
    Answers

didnt post stats doses did no reasearch help urself first or noones gonna help u all i gotta sa is dont run test for a first cycle. imho ur not ready for aas at all
  3. Registered User
    Answers

I haven't found any reason not to take test, I've been lifting for years but have never taken any supplements of any kind. I searched and came up with so many different types and different companies, it's hard to choose what to take. I'm at a plateau of 220 pounds and have switched my workouts around numerous times to no avail. Was just looking for some friendly advice, not someone to tell me what is right for my body. I'm going to be taking 500 mgs a week of the test and 300 mgs of the tren.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Stats?
    Pct?
    Tren = no no for first cycle.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

I've got test 400 enanthate. And for pct I've got a 6 week plan. Nolvadex, aromasin and hcg for the first 3 weeks
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Why would tren be a bad idea?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Answers

Because tren can bring about some serious sides. And considering its your first cycle and you have no idea how you will react to the test by itself it's not a good idea to run tren. Yes you will read tons of awesome stuff about it because myself and many others believe it really is the king of aas. However not one of us would ever recommend it to someone for a first or even usually a second cycle because of how harsh it can be. And I do have to agree with the other poster, you should have come across all of this in your research. Which only shows you probably haven't done enough.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Even tren pro-steriods and designer versions of tren have odd sides in comparison to the others. Why not test with a oral kick start? Or just a classic test cycle.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.
    Answers

hcg in pct? hahahaha cleary didnt do ur reasearch. how old r u little buddy?
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Ya I was told to take hcg for the last 3 weeks of my cycle and carry it over to 3 weeks into my pct. I'm not a babie lol I'm 27. I have scoured the Internet for info and I have learned much, but obviously not enough. I appreciate all the advice given and have been thinking there must be another way to grow. I'm 220 and at about 6% bf I'm lean as ****. I've always been ripped but I want to add some more weight. I've got a few bros that swear up and down that the test/tren cycle is the best choice for my body type, as I have a hard time even gaining a few pounds. I don't want to lose my vascularity but I need to find something that can get me up to about 240. If a strait test cycle is the best bet I will probably just stick with that. If the gains aren't satisfactory is there something I can add halfway through my cycle to give me that extra oomph?
  11. Registered User
    Answers

And btw, you don't gotta talk down to ppl like that, no matter their size or age. "little buddy" should be kept for nephews and young boys. This has been an eye opener for me and I have changed plans but it seems everyone has their own opinion as to what's right and as I am learning it's hard to choose the best Program for myself. You aren't helping anything with your ****ty attitude
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyengell
    Ya I was told to take hcg for the last 3 weeks of my cycle and carry it over to 3 weeks into my pct. I'm not a babie lol I'm 27. I have scoured the Internet for info and I have learned much, but obviously not enough. I appreciate all the advice given and have been thinking there must be another way to grow. I'm 220 and at about 6% bf I'm lean as ****. I've always been ripped but I want to add some more weight. I've got a few bros that swear up and down that the test/tren cycle is the best choice for my body type, as I have a hard time even gaining a few pounds. I don't want to lose my vascularity but I need to find something that can get me up to about 240. If a strait test cycle is the best bet I will probably just stick with that. If the gains aren't satisfactory is there something I can add halfway through my cycle to give me that extra oomph?
    You wouldn't need an extra oomph on yur first cycle of test.. Yud be plenty satisfied with the test alone.. I'd like to see some pics 220lbs 6%bf ? That's fukcin sick if yu were really at that physique without knowing a damn thing about supplementation
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Honestly bro they are trying to help u. You need to post ur start before you ask a question like that and really slow down ur trying to dive right off the deep end before u learn to swim, good luck bro
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. newbie here...help
    By jewgold in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-09-2012, 06:11 PM
  2. Newbie - What to use...
    By psaop in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-14-2008, 06:33 AM
  3. Newbie saying hello
    By DucatiS4 in forum Anabolics