Need Advice On NOT working out during PCT

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
So I am planning to run a cycle of epistane starting in a about a week. However, I just found out that I am going to have to be out of town for about 4 days in what would be week 3 of my PCT.

I am looking for advice on whether it would be ok to take the 4 days off during week 3 of pct, or if I should shift the start of the cycle a bit so that the 4 day break lands earlier in the pct?

I guess I am just paranoid about loosing gains made during the cycle. My gut tells me the 4 days off will be ok, but I still have this nagging voice saying "You'll be screwed". So, basically hoping people can help me tell that little voice to shut up.

Appreciate any advice I can get!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You'll be fine, otherwise just wait to start the cycle until you get back.

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply!

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
You'll be fine buddy. I was out of the gym for the last two weeks of my last pct due to work getting insanely busy. The last thing I want to do is hit the gym after working 9-11 for nearly two weeks straight. Anyway, I kept eating big, but kept the food clean. I only lost some vascularity, but I still kept the size. Four days won't make a difference. Good luck with the cycle!

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
You'll be fine buddy. I was out of the gym for the last two weeks of my last pct due to work getting insanely busy. The last thing I want to do is hit the gym after working 9-11 for nearly two weeks straight. Anyway, I kept eating big, but kept the food clean. I only lost some vascularity, but I still kept the size. Four days won't make a difference. Good luck with the cycle!
Thanks man, that makes me feel much better. I figured it would be ok, just looking for some reassurance from the AM community.