help with my first ph and stack overall!!

kpeene931

Awards
ell first i have tryed supplements before but nothing to serious natural test boosters and other light things. This will be my first time using something more serious. Let me first say i am 21 joined the army i leave in 4 and a half months to bct. I have a special forces contract and this is why i really need the most help i can get. if anyone hass ever seen two weeks in hell that is what i signed up for and its the toughest physical and mental training the army has to offer and its keep up and moving or your kicked out of your course.

I am a well built guy i worked out alot and i took a break now my bf% is higher than ever and i am not where i want to be. with my time limit before i go i have to make every day count and thats why i want the best most efficent stack possible.
i am 511 200 19% last i benched was 5 reps of 285lbs
Now to my stack i did my research and it seems like everyone offers a different opinion and its really hard to figure things out on your own being well trying to get very serious into it. So anyone have any advice tips help in general i would really appriciate it.

Powerdrol 10
myogenix hardcore test
protex cycle assist
liver fix
oxyelite pro as my thermogenic
amino x
pasturized egg whites (from a carton) instead of protein shakes

I really want to put on solid lean muscle i would love to lose some of my bf% but i would rather do a solid bulk stage and cut afterwards. i also just got done a decent cut.

Please dont give me to hard of a time i rushed to type this before my laptop dies and i really just need some input right now i am lost and i just need to make the most of my time i have because being successful in this MOS for the army is all i want to do theres nothing better than a army green beret.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Prepare for some knowledge.

If I were you I would put the Powerdrol in a draw and research. On top of this benching 285X5 is more then enough upper body strength for boot camp. Now endurance is what you want because boot camp and 99% of special forces training is based more on endurance and mental endurance.
So run the oxy elite and start doing weights 4-5 times a week as well as HIIT 3xweek and light steady state cardio 3xweek.
Focus on diet and training. If you decide to not take my advice hear this No SERM no cycle. If you do not understand this then you have done no research.

So in summary cardio weight training and diet. You are 20% bodyfat do you need a bulk..... in a word no, in a sentence no lard ass (no offense intended) you need to eat right and do cardio.

Note the lard ass was to make a point not to slap you in the face, thank you for your service to your country.

My knowledge has come from atleast 2 dozen friends going through bootcamp 3 of whom were special forces 1 scout sniper 1 army ranger and 1 navy seal.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
You need to research....... Plus doesn't the military drug test?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Do you have any idea how costly it would be to do full blood drug tests on all incoming recruits? They usually only test the ones they truly know are juicing. But I agree with the research.

You need to research....... Plus doesn't the military drug test?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
gerbil is right, if you use a ph/ds and your above 15% bf you will more than likely gain more fat and not much muscle. u need some cardiodrol.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
gerbil is right, if you use a ph/ds and your above 15% bf you will more than likely gain more fat and not much muscle. u need some cardiodrol.
You sure about that?
Although it may not be ideal to run a cycle at 15% bf, there is nothing that says that he will only put on fat and not much muscle. That's illogical.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
You sure about that?
Although it may not be ideal to run a cycle at 15% bf, there is nothing that says that he will only put on fat and not much muscle. That's illogical.
Agreed, his statement was totally illogical. It will depend on what he runs plus how his diet looks.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
I think everyone is different based off of bf % and how it effects muscle growth but the norm is usually 10-12 or under for optimum results. With that said I agree with gerbel on forgetting the ph stack. If you dial in your diet, eat 6 meals a day with a macro nutrient breakdown of 50-30-20 and make sure that the fats u eat are healthy fats. You will see huge results with a 5 day a week training schedule.

My suggestion run 2 weeks on a 3 day split example....
Mon chest and tris
Tues back and bis
Wedn legs and shoulders
Thur off
Fri chest and tris
Sat back and bis
Sun off
Cardio every other day post workout only because after training your glycogen is depleted from your muscles and liver and a high cardio burst for 30 min will burn fat. Also on this schedule the following week u will be hitting legs twice and back only once.

And role with this for 2 weeks then go 2 weeks hitting one body part only ever day for 5 days with cardio post workout for 30 min every day as well.

Mon chest
Tues back
Wedn shoulders
Thurs legs
Fri off
Sat arms
Sun off
Cardio every day

With a high protein diet and plenty of fast digesting carbs post workout to spike insulin and drive those aminos into your muscles bellys.... U will grow. And be big and ripped in 4 months.

My hat is off to u as well by keeping us safe!

kpeene931

Awards
thanks for the input,
My bf is higher than it should be i want to drop it to 18% before i leave they say you will drop some in BCT, then in Airborne school, Also the reason i dont want to go to low is because in SF Assesment they say you will lose about 20lbs in 3 weeks because they only feed you enough so you do not pass out and the recommend people putting on weight before you enter so its not to hard on your body. (if that makes sense ).

Now is there anyone who can help me build a stack to really help my cardio and endurance, I really want to put on alot more muscle but if it sounds like a bad route whats the best stack to build endurance out for running and just overall muscle fatigue.

Also i am not worried about basic training or infantry school or even airborne school. they all will not behard at all. I am just worried about SF assesment I go to that in Feb. So i have alot of time to get ready but i need to be in the best shape of my life by then. And i need to do better than everybody in my courses prior to that.

ALso for the drug testing thing yes they do a test on EVERY individual and as far as i know they test for everything. I already took one to enlist and you take another once you arrive at BCT. But thats why i want to stack now so it will be free and clear by the time i go. Do one stack of this now then another stack in 8 weeks of something lighter and more endurance related the 8 weeks before i leave.

Anyone know if the androlean would be good. And thank you all i want to do is serve, and well do more than the average soldier thats the main part I want to do MORE than just an infantry man or a desk job and this is the perfect job that the military offers