Strange weight gains..

darius

So I did a 6 week M4OHN cycle that ended at the end of August. It's now Oct 10, about 40 days since the end. I ended at a weight of ~215lbs, about the same before I started, but I lost some body fat and picked up some muscle. I followed pct religiously and ate a crap load of food while on cycle. Well during pct, I started eating less but still working out the same with the same intensity. I took nolva, liver tabs, saw palmetto, and zma with trib. I also took VPX Cex (creatine ethyl ester) and started drinking the new Patrick Arnold fruit protien drink "GF Pro".

Well like I said I am eating way less now 3-4 meals instead of 5-6, and my strength is still climbing. That's funny because I look alot leaner (been getting comments). Also today, my strength went up sometime since my last arm workout on the ez curl bar curls. Last week, and some of the weeks following, I did 115lbs, 2 sets, 10 reps each. Today, exactly a week later, I get 115lbs, 3 sets, 12 reps the first time and 10 the second + third. I was about to stop on the tenth rep the first set, and I was like "wait a minute" I can do more, and so I did. I also weighed myself tonight and the scale said 226lbs.

I don't know how i gained 10+ lbs since my M4OHN cycle.. plus while losing body fat and increasing strength, while eating way less, less protien, etc..

My only supplements these past few months were:
1.) Nolva 20mg ed.
2.) ZMA w/ Trib
3.) Liver Tabs
4.) Saw Palmetto
5.) CEX
6.) GF Pro
7.) Lipoderm Ultra 2x a day 6 squirts

How do you explain the weight gain while getting lean with less food then on m4ohn and going up 10+ lbs in 2 months while strength increasing?

-oh and I don't know if this is relevant or not, but I have been getting some CRAZY dreams, like the past month, and before I didn't even knew I dreamed.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
the zma is what is most likely causing the dreams. i have never taken it but everyone i know who has taken it says that they had VERY vivid and extreme dreams. as for the weight gain i would lean towards the CEE on that one. they say cee doesn't make you retain water like monohydrate, so i don't think its water. but its also hard to believe that its all muscle while not using aas or ph's.

anyways, congrats on the gains man, thats awesome :)

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
on another note, what were your doses on the m4ohn and how were the strength gains?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
It must be because the main ingredient in Pat Arnold's protein drinks is nandrolone undecanoate ;).

darius

on another note, what were your doses on the m4ohn and how were the strength gains?
Started at around 16mg or so then pyramided up to 36mg. Split up into 3 doses. Strength gains were pretty good. I could get a few more reps out of sets in which before I couldn't.

darius

It must be because the main ingredient in Pat Arnold's protein drinks is nandrolone undecanoate ;).
lol what?

This new GF Pro has some bovine liquid sprayed plasma or something like that. Some IGF this and that too, I dunno, don't have the container near me right now.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
You were on m4ohn for 6 weeks and didn't gain ANY WEIGHT ?

Sounds like you should have adjusted calories.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would be happy myself, gaining muscle while leaning out doesn't sond like something to be concerned about.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
I would be happy myself, gaining muscle while leaning out doesn't sond like something to be concerned about.
It does if there is zero weight gain. It means the cycle had more potential.

darius

I leaned out while eating a crapload of calories over what I normally ate. Strength went up nicely and I felt good while on this stuff. At first my weight dropped about 5lbs in the beginning of the cycle, but towards the end I gained it back if not an extra couple pounds. I got way more vascular and I know that is a good indication of body fat loss. I could actually start to see the upper portion of my abs lol. I liked the cycle. It was my first cycle too.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Just a joke, seeing as PA's expertise is in hormones.

darius

Just a joke, seeing as PA's expertise is in hormones.
ahhh ok. :)

I was thinking maybe there was a contamination that I didn't know about like how Nitro Tech had traces of Andro that one time.

bronx220

bronx220

Awards
ahhh ok. :)

I was thinking maybe there was a contamination that I didn't know about like how Nitro Tech had traces of Andro that one time.
the only way anyone could Ever gain anything off muscletech if if it had something much stronger as a contaminant.:thumbsup:

dmilhouse

Awards
I did a 4 week MOHN cycle with the last 10 days adding 1-test transdermal...and I seemed to gain 3-4 lbs in the 2 weeks post cycle...this never happened before....

MH