10mg SD
15 mg epistane
15 mg max LMG
50mg 6bromo

any personal feedback?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Crap! I'm sure the compounds are ther but how can anything like that be dosed to get gains and not pickle your liver.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i got a brochure in the mail at work for thier products and this was the "big dog" seller

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
a combination of:
20mg halodrol
10mg SD
15 mg epistane
15 mg max LMG
50mg 6bromo

any personal feedback?
Per pill? If so these folks need to be drug out in the street and beaten!! It's like a bunch of preschoolers got 2gether lets make a pill that will make people big. Nevermind that this pill will more than likely sandblast the liver, that's not our problem. No frikin accountability!

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
i got a brochure in the mail at work for thier products and this was the "big dog" seller
Yes, I wouldnt doubt that their are kids dumb enough to buy the hell out of it.. The same ones that say "what is pct?"

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Crap! I'm su[SUB][/SUB]re the compounds are ther but how can anything like that be dosed to get gains and not pickle your liver.
No kidding it should come with a sign up form for a kidney transplant. Its really funny cause I feel like most products these days with andro in the title are dhea based

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a combination of:
20mg halodrol
10mg SD
15 mg epistane
15 mg max LMG
50mg 6bromo

any personal feedback?
No, cause id never use such a stupid product. Makes no sense to combine those compounds. Will you make gains? Yes. But so will you on any of these solo.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a combination of:
20mg halodrol
10mg SD
15 mg epistane
15 mg max LMG
50mg 6bromo

any personal feedback?
Wouldn't ever tough that. Stupid combination of products imo, weak doses, you can do much better.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i would never run this personally, just seeing what the feedback on the profile is...

ilovedip

Awards
On day 20 of androdrol up 12 lbs strength gains are through the roof. Zero sides, running a ton of supports though.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
On day 20 of androdrol up 12 lbs strength gains are through the roof. Zero sides, running a ton of supports though.
Nice, what dosage are you running it at, like how many mg of SD, halo, epi etc per day? I wonder how many of that 12 pounds is new scar tissue on your liver? Hehehe jk, but seriously, how many...

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Wtf is 50 mg's of 6 bromo going to do? I don't even know why that's in there.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
a combination of:
20mg halodrol
10mg SD
15 mg epistane
15 mg max LMG
50mg 6bromo

any personal feedback?
Wouldn't use this.
I used their halotest 25.

There's you tube video of a kid who used this & seemed to have solid results.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
convenient this is your FIRST post and you found this thread and gave a positive review and said u need lot of support supps, u sound like a company rep get out of here man

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
convenient this is your FIRST post and you found this thread and gave a positive review and said u need lot of support supps, u sound like a company rep get out of here man
Eh... Doubt he's a rep...

Point is he could take one (or 2) of those compounds and dose it properly and see good results instead of taking all those methyls @ a low dose. So probably not the smartest choice on his part.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
its his first post and he somehow randomly found this post first ya rigth man. Im on dbol/winny eq lol
What are you running right now? Or are you always this angry and maybe I just noticed...

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
its his first post and he somehow randomly found this post first ya rigth man. Im on dbol/winny eq lol
I agree!! I find his post just a little to convenient...

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Even at 3 pills a day you're underdosed for everything except the SD. Just run SD....no point to stack SD with anything unless you're trying to run a long cycle with SD as your kickstart.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 1
jmma062803 Anabolics 1
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 10