Superdrol ... sust250/TrenAce Bridge

Fresco

Awards
So would like some thoughts and feed back ... Currently running Beastdrol 20/20/20/20 & rs trans test base .. Starting second week no bad sides or any negative feedback on it yet... Curious if maybe bridging into a sust250 and trenAce cycle after cutting the beast down to only 3 weeks would.be smart?? It would be a 12 week sust and 6 week tren ace.... I know half lifes. And possible sides all taken into.consideration... But wondering if I should.just do all 4 of beast than post for 4 and jump.in later... Or cut it short and bridge?? Most say 4th week on sd is not really significant .. and can be mainly sides... Thoughts.. concerns and input of advice appreciated... My log of sd/trans is still running on here.. thanks for.ur time fellas.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Do the beast and save the sust250 and tren for another cycle. Give it 2 months (including pct) after your done and you should be good to cycle again. Just my opinion.... we got nothing but time brother don't rush nothing

Fresco

Awards
As always Dave your input greatly greatly appreciated bruh.. your opinion was mine iniitially as well .. but I've been getting some mixed opinions on it .. iyo do u think it would be a bad bridge cause of the mix or just the length of bridge? 15 total weeks.. ?? Other opinions welcome as well .. I want to.get a all around feel bruhs

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Just the philosophy of "more isn't better" necessarily when it comes to AAS. Your receptors are fresh and will see great gains from SD. Then a couple months down the road bust out a 12+ cycle and get more gains. Just how I would do it.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
OP you'd probly have a really tough recovery too. I'd save the sus and tren too, add some mast and winny and u got yourself a bomb ass cycle bro.

Fresco

Awards
Dr are u saying to add winny and mast to.the sd.. or to the sust/tren on a later cycle? And do u think the bridge would be a total.bad idea? Or just the recovery being tough?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
No I mean to the injectable cycle. Its not the worst idea but I just wouldn't do it cuz u didn't start the sus/tren ace at the same time.

Fresco

Awards
Ohh ok I see I see so u would have done the SD/Tren/Sust cycle all together??... I see i guess ill just think.of the SD as a kicker to the sust250/tren ... the gains have been better if I would have started all 3 together ?? I mean it wouldn't be a waste would it?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
The gains would b better but yeah the point of the kicker is to build while u wait for the injectables to kick but sus and tren ace start working fast so I wouldn't exactly run a kicker but u can.

Fresco

Awards
Right on bro .. I appreciate your advise I am on my second week of superdrol ... I am gonna run it for one more week a total of 3 and then start the tren/sust sust 12weeks and tren 6 ... How does that look? I mean besides not starting it all together.. should I run a longer pct ?? I have nolva and Clomid on hand along with erase and will be running DAA as well as another natty test booster... What do u think.over all?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Run the superdrol for 4 weeks, pct for 4 weeks and then wait 2 months to start your next cycle. Sounds like u have everything for your pct bro, you'll b gtg.

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
I agree with doctor. SD alone is killer. Save the SUS and Tren, however I like EQ with those two. Definitely something I'll run again in the future.

Fresco

Awards
Thanks a lot for the input chefbolic ... I am taking all into consideration... I've read a few threads on here of people running the tren/sust with a 2-3 week Sd starter .. but I havnt seen a thread finished lol... Soo I am.weighing my optiones .. I am.more concerned with the shutdown like DR had mentioned..

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Personally I favor no longer than an 8 week cycle, that's usually where gains stop anyway, get your gains and get out. I'd go with prop over sus when using tren ace.

Fresco

Awards
That's what I had originally thought as well.. but a lot of bros favor the 12 week test runs.. and sust was a "couldn't pass up" opportunity .. if u get me.. haha that's why I considered just a 3 week sd to cut down total time.. I actually seen unrealmachine reccomend a cycle like I am inquiring about on here .. but wanted and need more opinions.. u guys make valid points though . I am stuck ... Siiigh

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
That's what I had originally thought as well.. but a lot of bros favor the 12 week test runs.. and sust was a "couldn't pass up" opportunity .. if u get me.. haha that's why I considered just a 3 week sd to cut down total time.. I actually seen unrealmachine reccomend a cycle like I am inquiring about on here .. but wanted and need more opinions.. u guys make valid points though . I am stuck ... Siiigh
I'd sell the sus and get some prop.

Fresco

Awards
For What reason do u prefer the prop over the sust Dr?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
For What reason do u prefer the prop over the sust Dr?
Starts kicking week 1, clears in 3 days versus a month with sus. Plus with sus u should really b pinning 3x a week instead of 2, with prop only EOD so its not much more pinning unless u do it ED.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29