Test e/ dbol + PCT

superswole23

Awards
PLan on starting the cycle in about a month assuming my package isnt seized. I plan on running test e, kickstarting with dbol and a solid pct. comments and advice welcome.

Week 1-10 Test E 500mg per week
Week 1-4/5(depending on sides) 20/20/20/30/(30)
Week 1-10 aromasin 12.5 mg a day
Week 1-6 liv 52
week 1-10- hawthorne berry

PCT
week 11-14 Clomid 300- first day/100- days 2-11/ 50- days 12-21

Goals: keep about 25 pounds after pct. Focusing on building mass. hoping strength goes through the roof

Sound Good?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test stays in your system a bit. I would wait 2 weeks before starting pct. Also don't be afraid to bump the dbol up to 50 since you're running your AI properly.
No test booster included in PCT?

superswole23

Awards
Test stays in your system a bit. I would wait 2 weeks before starting pct. Also don't be afraid to bump the dbol up to 50 since you're running your AI properly.
No test booster included in PCT?
ya haha i knew i forgot something. hcg. i was gonna do 1000iu a week in two 500iu doses. this being said idk how much to take of hcg in pct.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its just as easy to post beneficial information instead of criticism. just saying
If you really look into it, he is kinda giving beneficial information. In a twisted jbryand kind of way.
AM gets bombarded with "my first cycle" threads every day and there is a good chance your cycle has already been critiqued, just do some digging and you'll see what I mean.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its just as easy to post beneficial information instead of criticism. just saying
huh, say what? you didn't like my benificial information? i thought it was pretty good advice. :smoker:

If you really look into it, he is kinda giving beneficial information. In a twisted jbryand kind of way.
:thumbsup:

well yea, you are correct, I looked at the ops posted plan and could clearly see he doesn't really have a clue as to what he's doing. so I chose to lay it out in the easiest way possible. Instead of pointing out all the flaws and things the op either doesn't know, or is doing wrong, I choose to just say, i see a trainwreck on the horizon.

another way of saying it would be, dont do it, but it isn't anything the op hasn't been told in the 3-4 other threads he's made.