400 mg p-stanz

frostbite116

Awards
what type of reuslts am i looking at for running p-stanz at 300/350/400/400/400/400? thankss, im in week 3 and notice decrease in body fat and increase in vascularity already! however that might be from dieting

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
the results your see is exactly what should be expected. it should help you hang on to some of your strength as well during a cut

frostbite116

Awards
werd sounds good, im stacking it with androbulk so im hoping to have more of a recomp then a cut but i have lost 2 pounds which im shocked about because i expected to gain weight with androbulk

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
whether you gain/lose weight will be dictated by your diet and training more so then the anabolics your taking.
if your looking for gains, eat more.
if your looking to cut up, eat a bit below maintenance and hit cardio Hard.

frostbite116

Awards
im looking for recomp get bigger wilel getting cut and its working well due to my diet and anabolics. my diet is never eat more then 2 and 1/2 hours apart and i eat clean not to many carbs very healthy, tons of fish beef chicken all the good stuff. i try not to eat to much a tone time but i usally eat about 2hours apart form eachother. but on another note will the p-stanz at 400 mgs be worth it or should i drop it to 300?

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
Seems like your diet is on point, but if your looking to recomp, you should def Vary your Kcals.
...meaning more on W/O days, and less on rest days. try it out.

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
let me know your results man. I'm interested in how AndroBulk and Pstanz would stack together.

frostbite116

Awards
its working well but man oh man do i wish i ran epi-30/30/30/40/40/50 with the p-stanz bc the androbulk isent doing much of anything. iexpected to gain at least 4 pounds and so far im down 2 :/. iguess its due to dieting but i have been eating well and sufficient so idk if it rele is due to my diet. the funny thing is i cut cardio out also but want to start up again to get the abs out but im not trying to loose anymore weight ya feel me

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
i hear ya. i can drop weight pretty easily if i want to, so i really gotta up the cals when im doing hard cardio sessions.

that being said, cardio is helpful in many ways. overall health, endurance, fat loss, recovery from workouts.
its also helps when an injury is botherin me. gets blood flowing to the area, speeds up healing.

for those reasons, im a fan of cardio year round, whether bulking or cutting.
however, you have to adjust your cals accordingly, depending on current goals

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
ive got my summer cycle all planned out. starting next month. its gonna be:

epi 40/40/50/50/60/60
11oxo 600 for the 6 weeks
Stano 600-800 for the 6 weeks
(might adjust the doses abit if i see fit)

should be a really nice recomp

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
i just got done running pstanz from cel, exp date 10/12 and i had to run it way higher than 400mg. i think it was old so it wasnt as strong. but i started at 400 and really got nothing from it. so i cranked it up to 700, and can defiantly say i felt that

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
old, bump... but yeah 700mg wow.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
bloods were fine, lipid values were all upper normal. i didnt really get any gains but defiantly felt it. i will not use pstanz again. fell like for the money there are better compounds

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
700mg of pstanz, yea, if you dont feel that, you got a super duper digestive system breaking shiit down like it's nothing.

the trick with unprotected compounds like pstanz is to dose it high enough to some active compound makes it to the androgen receptor in tact.

this is going to vary person to person.

typically 400 plus mg people will see noticable changes.

I dont think i'd run it solo d/t having to dose it so high.

fura is a better pick for a solo run. more potent mg for mg.