Advanced Muscle Science 1 Andro RDE Chrome

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone tried this? How many bottles would someone need for a decent run? Is it the same as Forerunners Alpha Mass or better?

tattoopierced1

Would depend on how long you'd want to run it, but you should be good with a kit or two depending on the length of the run (4wks, 6wks, etc)..

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alpha mass and 1-Androsterone RDe's have different pharmacokinetic properties due to different forms of administration. Alpha mass has an enanthate ester attached which likely attenuated the half life to some degree.

Wtf am I saying?

My point is stack them. Buy a bottle of each. Take alpha mass in the morning and again at night (space 12 hours apart). Then fill in your day with 2-3 1-androsterone tabs, preferably before meals.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alpha mass and 1-Androsterone RDe's have different pharmacokinetic properties due to different forms of administration. Alpha mass has an enanthate ester attached which likely attenuated the half life to some degree.

Wtf am I saying?

My point is stack them. Buy a bottle of each. Take alpha mass in the morning and again at night (space 12 hours apart). Then fill in your day with 2-3 1-androsterone tabs, preferably before meals.

Boom! Just like that.