Would like to have your input on Trenavar

  1. Would like to have your input on Trenavar


    It is still fairly new, but I think long enough for people to have completed cycles?
    It's quite expensive, so Id like to hear some feedback before throwing away my hard earned money.

    How would you rate it in terms of strength gains, mass gains, and sides?
    Is it more suitable for a bulk/recomp/cut? And finally, how did you dose it? Heard people only start to feel it around 60mg?
    Been seeing ppl dosing it even closer to 90mg...

    Anyway, appreciate any input I can get. Still debating if I should just run a SD cycle, short and sweet.


  2. Im running 30mg a day right now. Only on day 3, tho. Not much yet as im starting out slow to see how i respond, but my body temp feels elevated and my heart rate is as well.
    CELTIC LABS REP

  3. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    Im running 30mg a day right now. Only on day 3, tho. Not much yet as im starting out slow to see how i respond, but my body temp feels elevated and my heart rate is as well.
    please log this, I've been very interesting in trenavar but havent seen much info or any good logs
    Getting back into the swing of things
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by ReyMan View Post
    please log this, I've been very interesting in trenavar but havent seen much info or any good logs

    Im running it with low dosed (5mg) superdrol For 3 weeks as part of my test e kickstart. Plus im a rep so if i have good results most people will try to discredit me. I will probably post weekly reviews for whoever is looking for advice on how to run it effectively, tho.
    CELTIC LABS REP

  5. I runned it for six weeks. 60 mg was the sweet spot for me. Recomp/cut cycle is a good choice for as when to use it. I gained about 14 lbs on a recomp. Kept 9 lbs. It is a good product and I will use it again.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by 808shredded View Post
    I runned it for six weeks. 60 mg was the sweet spot for me. Recomp/cut cycle is a good choice for as when to use it. I gained about 14 lbs on a recomp. Kept 9 lbs. It is a good product and I will use it again.
    whats your cycle history?
    Getting back into the swing of things

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ReyMan View Post
    whats your cycle history?
    this. And what about strength wise?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by 808shredded View Post
    I runned it for six weeks. 60 mg was the sweet spot for me. Recomp/cut cycle is a good choice for as when to use it. I gained about 14 lbs on a recomp. Kept 9 lbs. It is a good product and I will use it again.

    Interesting. Did u run it 60mg straight?
    CELTIC LABS REP

  9. I started with 30mg for seven days, went to 45 on the eight day, then to 60 mg on the 10 day. didn't see anything on 30 mg, gain some strength and bodyweight on 45 mg, sweet spot was on 60mg. strength levels went up, but not drastically. LBM to fat ratio is where it is all about with this product. I got fairly leaner, but bigger on this cycle. Oh yeah I introduce 4ad on the 14 day until the last day of cycle to keep the boys going.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by 808shredded View Post
    I started with 30mg for seven days, went to 45 on the eight day, then to 60 mg on the 10 day. didn't see anything on 30 mg, gain some strength and bodyweight on 45 mg, sweet spot was on 60mg. strength levels went up, but not drastically. LBM to fat ratio is where it is all about with this product. I got fairly leaner, but bigger on this cycle. Oh yeah I introduce 4ad on the 14 day until the last day of cycle to keep the boys going.
    Thanks for the feedbak.
    What other compound have you ran before? And how would you compare Trenavar to those?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by 808shredded View Post
    LBM to fat ratio is where it is all about with this product..
    Were you on a recomp or bulk diet?

    Just bought enough trenavar to run for 6 weeks at 60mg. Pretty stoked and hope it works as good as Xtren did for me.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Madevilz View Post
    Were you on a recomp or bulk diet?
    Quote Originally Posted by 808shredded View Post
    I gained about 14 lbs on a recomp. Kept 9 lbs.
    Recomp

  13. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Recomp
    auto negged

    thx lol

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ReyMan View Post
    please log this, I've been very interesting in trenavar but havent seen much info or any good logs
    Jbry had a pretty good log, I believe he said its his favorite new ph, or at least one of them...

  15. Yes its great if its your goal to recomp, id like to stack it in the future with something like dzine or mechabol
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  16. I have used 19 nor tren before and the effects is about the same with trenavar. Thinking of stacking trenavar with hdrol or Furza. Don't know yet.

  17. 19nor tren you are refering to is dienedione. ph to dienolone.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by 808shredded View Post
    I have used 19 nor tren before and the effects is about the same with trenavar. Thinking of stacking trenavar with hdrol or Furza. Don't know yet.
    awesome, 19nor gave me crazy strength gains with very little side effects. Loved it.

  19. Just checking, been hearing some conflicting infos...
    Are all the 90 pills package 15mg even the most recent ones?
    Or are they 10mg as stated on the label?

  20. I think that was a error. It is all 15 mg. Check with jbry. I don't know for sure.

  21. They are 10mg 90tabs now, there was a batch messed up when they changed the dosing from 60 15mg tabs to 90 10mg tabs, so I had one pack that was 90 15mg tabs.

    But its been fixed.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  22. interested as well, im going to be running it alongside stano 200

  23. That's sounds nice )
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. who is using Trenavar?
    By Liftingstud in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 359
    Last Post: 02-20-2012, 08:54 AM
  2. Trenavar for mma?
    By danboy1414 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-02-2012, 03:35 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 07:15 AM
Log in
Log in