Hella/Andro stack options?

SlvrM3

Awards
My first thread still exists but the body of it is missing, like it didn't fully post or something. Planning on starting my next cycle in October and wanted to look into options to stack with hella. Money is not really an issue, and I've heard a lot good things about andro with very little sides. I was thinking possibly Hella/Andromass, suggestions?

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
I'm starting a Helladrol + Trenazone and maybe AndroH to the cycle next week. What is your goal?

SlvrM3

Awards
Definately looking to dry bulk. I'll be cutting for about 8 weeks starting a little after my PCT on this go round. From what I've learned on this cycle is that I'm very prone to lethargy, and slight gyno on one side. Don't want to dig further into PH's that will make these worse. Also if I'm not careful with macros and total cals I put on some excess fat eaisly. Overall it's been a good experience, with a week left I'm up 14 lbs, obviously knowing some is fat, want to mimic those gains, with the exection of a little leaner and more energy next time.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Go with AH and just eat big but keep it clean, should achieve your goals fine with that stack. AH and just about any steroid is a popular choice among many.

SlvrM3

Awards
So thinking 6 AH for 8 weeks, maybe starting the hella after 2?