coffee on hdrol

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Im a huge coffee drinker and i know you have to watch bp on cycle but i typically drink a pot a day or ill go nuts should i just monitor my bp more frequently or try to ditch the coffee

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
just monitor the BP.... as long as its ok, you can drink the coffee!

a pot a day!??!?! DAMN!!!! Im jealous probably cuz I am on day 26 of a 30 day NON stim period... 4 more days until sweet sweet caffeine!

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
just monitor the BP.... as long as its ok, you can drink the coffee!

a pot a day!??!?! DAMN!!!! Im jealous probably cuz I am on day 26 of a 30 day NON stim period... 4 more days until sweet sweet caffeine!
Lol i couldnt do it. I have a desk job and the coffee pot is right next to me next thing i know i have drank a whole pot before noon

barlush23

Awards
Im a huge coffee drinker and i know you have to watch bp on cycle but i typically drink a pot a day or ill go nuts should i just monitor my bp more frequently or try to ditch the coffee
Personally, I NEEDED caffeine while on hdrol because of the lethargy. I think as long as you have hawthorn berry on hand if needed, then it's fine.

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I NEEDED caffeine while on hdrol because of the lethargy. I think as long as you have hawthorn berry on hand if needed, then it's fine.
Celery seed extract would be better for an immediate result. Hawthorn typically needs to be taken regularly for extended time to see its results. Thats why people preload it. Celery seed will provide more immediate results, or at least act quicker than hawthorn.

If you are using one of the all in one cycle supports like AI cycle support or CEL Cycle assist you should be good though as they have both hawthorn and celery seed.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Celery seed extract would be better for an immediate result. Hawthorn typically needs to be taken regularly for extended time to see its results. Thats why people preload it. Celery seed will provide more immediate results, or at least act quicker than hawthorn.

If you are using one of the all in one cycle supports like AI cycle support or CEL Cycle assist you should be good though as they have both hawthorn and celery seed.
Yea im using AI cycle support which has both

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Continue drinking it but monitor blood pressure more frequently. If its fine, don't change anything. If its elevated but you feel the need to keep drinking coffee, try adding in additional hawthorn berry or CSE.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I would continue drinking it, but definitely try to cut it down. I was drinking about 2 cups of coffee each morning before cycle, now I'm going into my second week and I've had some mornings where I've had half a cup of coffee just because I didn't want to drive with how tired I was. I also have a history of BP problems in my family though so I'm really trying to not drink it if I can.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Thanks for all the insight guys ill just monitor it and try to get away with my pot a day addiction although if i start to notice bp issues ill cut it out just hope i dont have to

Sunny

Awards
I'm also a slave to the black nectar of life haha. What about decaf? Or if possible a pot of half decaf half caf?

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
I'm also a slave to the black nectar of life haha. What about decaf? Or if possible a pot of half decaf half caf?
Now theres an idea i dont know why i never thought of that i might see if that gives me my fix lol