Good PH's still floating around

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I used to run PH's some years ago, then moved on to gear. I'm just tired of sticking myself. It's been years since I have run a PH. I remember the Jan 4 2010 ban like it was yesterday and even further, the demise of the real SD and HD. My question is what are some good brands and PH's out there these days I can still get my hands on? I see that most of the ones I used to run are gone! Mainly looking for a good H-drol and "tren" PH. Hell, I've been out of the PH game for so long now that something new must have hit the market and took off...I guess I'm game for that too. Let me know the what's trusted these days. Thanks fellas

Jay

germ22

Awards
Try anabolic stack by anabolic technologies I used that before it was awesome

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro.

Since when is Hdrol $60 bucks? This stuff used to be $25 bucks all day.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Thanks bro.

Since when is Hdrol $60 bucks? This stuff used to be $25 bucks all day.
You can still find hdrol for around 20 just depending where you look im using lgi halo25 and bought for about 22 bucks

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
clones my friend.. its all about clones... there are plenty of good ones out there...

LGI is a great brand and cheap and has the traditional clones of Super, H, Epi, etc...

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
What's antaeus labs all about? I'm looking at their trenazone transdermal

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
havent run it but I hear good things about trenazone.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Trenazone is a great transdermal actually as well as Anauteus being a solid company. Clones are key and I'm loving my sd. Transform (Forged) is my fav company for that. Lgi and Mr supps

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ran an EPI/Trenazone stack and was blown away. Trenazone went on easy, no mess, nothing bad at all about it; huge bonus it stacks with anything because it's basically non-toxic. Aggression was up, vascularity up, hunger up, strength up, leaned out while gaining weight. I can't say enough about Antaeus Labs' products, top notch. LGI as said is a great starter, they still make SD, Hdrol, Pmag, EPI, Stano, 11oxo.

darkstr

Awards
So what's the legal status of prohormones like Epistane at the moment in the United States ? I'm currently living here but I'm not from here so I'm not sure how these things are... If I order it from somewhere can I be fined / prosecuted / something like that in the worst case ? Or is it legal and could be basically bought from pharmacy store next door or is PHs somewhere on gray area ?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Epi is still legal bro. LGI all day broski.

darkstr

Awards
Oh awesome! So no matter where I order it there shouldn't be any consequences other than I'll be a bit bigger after the cycle ;) ?

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards

Jahcuree

Exactly what I wanted to know as I just ordered some. Thank you both.