1st cycle question

sshuss

Awards
Ok so i've had competitive labs h-drol and m-drol for probably a year now... i've educated myself plenty and been waiting for a plateau on my bench...i had 2 bottles of each but my buddy wanted a bottle of h-drol a while back ago...he traded me for a bottle of methastadrol which at the time seemed like a good deal since it was a stronger ph...Now that h-drol is all but dried up i'm stuck with only 1 bottle and already have a week in on my precycle of cycle assist milk thistle and hawthorne berry fist oil etc....i just realized that 1 bottle isn't going to cut it for a 6 week cycle..what if i use a h-drol clone so i can do a 6week cycle what clone is the closest to h-drol and should i switch it up like that? i know worst case senerio i can go on ebay and get an actucal bottle of C.L. h-drol but if i don't have to spend double what i did on it a year ago if i can just get the a similar ph if there is one.. just wondering any suggestions since i have a week till i start h-drol and a couple weeks till i run out which would give me plenty of time to get what i need to finish my cycle.. Oh and i'm 31 yrs old...so i'm not a young buck trying to just pop some pills to get a good beach body...i've researched p.h. for damn near a year so i'm good on everything else just need to know if i can switch up p.h. in the middle of a cycle to keep it going....would appreciate any input...

sshuss

Awards
Ok well after looking at ingredients i see that halo-plex is identical to h-drol so i went and ordered a bottle of it also found some methastadrol to compliment that bottle my buddie traded me...here's a question that methastadrol is identical to the m-drol 2a, 17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol...so why is everyone buying C.L. M-drol for 60+ dollars when you can get this methastadrol by R.H.L for 25 bucks shipped i should just sell my 2 bottles of mdrol and get 4 more of this Methastadrol and also sell my h-drol and for the price of 2 bottles of halo-plex i'd just like some clarity as to why there must be differences or is it just because before competitive labs when under they just had the trust that ppl are willing to spend double on their products...

jquanda

Awards
Ok well after looking at ingredients i see that halo-plex is identical to h-drol so i went and ordered a bottle of it also found some methastadrol to compliment that bottle my buddie traded me...here's a question that methastadrol is identical to the m-drol 2a, 17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol...so why is everyone buying C.L. M-drol for 60+ dollars when you can get this methastadrol by R.H.L for 25 bucks shipped i should just sell my 2 bottles of mdrol and get 4 more of this Methastadrol and also sell my h-drol and for the price of 2 bottles of halo-plex i'd just like some clarity as to why there must be differences or is it just because before competitive labs when under they just had the trust that ppl are willing to spend double on their products...
Bump, I would also like to know.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
They're not. People are usually running beast for sd clones. Or they call it Mdrol but are really talking about a clone, since the chemical is all that matters, not the name of the product
Idk if I'm gonna get in trouble from this, but look up helladrol. It's expensive but comes in 180 pills instead of 60, so it's actually cheaper and will give you enough for one great cycle and a little extra

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 47
Anabolics 31
locutus24 Anabolics 36
Anabolics 29
Anabolics 17