Iron mags labs: halo extreme??

Floridaboy239

Awards
Can NCAA athletes take it without getting into trouble and also how long does it stay in your system?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
You will test positive for elevated hormones . Also any research chemical pct will ding you. I'm pretty sure halo has a long half life as well.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
You will test positive for elevated hormones . Also any research chemical pct will ding you. I'm pretty sure halo has a long half life as well.
Unless the NCAA has changed the initial screening, which is the test to epi test ratio in you urine, then you will likely be fine

I played D1 football until 2004, tons of players were tested all the time and passed with flying colors on all sorts of orals

The NCAA testing method is very simple, they don't test for nolva and hdrol right of the bat, really the only thing that makes you pop is injectable test or other testosterone derivative injects that keep hormones way up 24/7

Have you ever heard of any NCAA football being suspended for any over the counter oral? I never have

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
If that's the case then I was misinformed . Either way it depends on your risk /reward.