Iron mags labs: halo extreme??
- 05-10-2012, 08:18 PM
- 05-10-2012, 08:44 PM
You will test positive for elevated hormones . Also any research chemical pct will ding you. I'm pretty sure halo has a long half life as well."Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
05-10-2012, 08:51 PM
Unless the NCAA has changed the initial screening, which is the test to epi test ratio in you urine, then you will likely be fineOriginally Posted by roblasane
I played D1 football until 2004, tons of players were tested all the time and passed with flying colors on all sorts of orals
The NCAA testing method is very simple, they don't test for nolva and hdrol right of the bat, really the only thing that makes you pop is injectable test or other testosterone derivative injects that keep hormones way up 24/7
Have you ever heard of any NCAA football being suspended for any over the counter oral? I never have
05-10-2012, 09:18 PM
If that's the case then I was misinformed . Either way it depends on your risk /reward.
"Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
05-10-2012, 10:42 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By smiff in forum IronMagLabsReplies: 17Last Post: 10-06-2012, 10:55 AM
- By thiago200812 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2011, 12:00 PM
- By donagh in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 31Last Post: 12-20-2010, 03:15 AM
- By donagh in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 21Last Post: 11-24-2010, 05:24 PM
- By abuleh in forum LG SciencesReplies: 7Last Post: 10-20-2008, 06:56 AM