Superdrol to Epistane 6 Week Bridge

pr0g

Awards
Day 4 into my Superdrol cycle and I think I've decided to bridge into Epistane to try to ensure I keep as many of my gains as I can, this is what I was thinking

Cycle:
Superdrol: 15/30/30/30/0/0
Epistane: 0/0/20/30/40/40

PCT:
Tamoxifen: (need dosing help) 40/40/20/20?
Reduce XT
Erase
Creatine

After PCT:
Clen/T3

1) Is the bridge too much? Dosing? This is my first cycle.

2) Am I missing anything in my PCT?

3) Will bridging to Epistane after Superdrol help potential gyno threats? I've heard Epistane is a good anti-estrogen DS.

4) How long after PCT should I wait to run a Clen/T3 cycle?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Don't run t3 if u are not using Aas. Don't run Sd on ur first cycle. If u want to stack run epi/ stano or epi/trenazone. T3 is way to strong. And u'll lose everything u worked for. Pct is serm/daa/erase. U can throw in other stuffs if u want.

pr0g

Awards
Don't run t3 if u are not using Aas. Don't run Sd on ur first cycle. If u want to stack run epi/ stano or epi/trenazone. T3 is way to strong. And u'll lose everything u worked for. Pct is serm/daa/erase. U can throw in other stuffs if u want.
I already started taking SD (day 4) and don't really want to stop now that I've already started, I read extensively on it before I began. Would it be wise to run T3 during the bridge?

abcman

Awards
i like that sd/epi bridge. also your serm dosage is probly overkill just go 20/20/10/10. could add some daa in pct to get that test back up quicker. everything else looks great get big. also yeh dont run the t3 without an anabolic compound alongside it.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Well if ur already on it stick with it, I wouldn't run the epi.... Well I would but I'd be cautious, and I'd run it for six weeks. So like this:::

Sd 20/20/20/20/0/0
Epi 30/30/40/40/50/60
Run Clen/t3 starting now and taper of t3 in week 5. This is a some what advanced cycle. Kepp the t3 under 75mcg and keep the Clen uner 200mcg. Get some keto and dose that ever night after u hit 100mcg

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
U want to use the t3 while u are on sd, epi is not strong enough, that's y. Week 5 u'd taper down. Run a t3 pct. ur g2g