Cyle help - losses during cycle

shooz1307

Awards
Hey guys, new to this site. I'm in seek of some info hoping to find a few answers. On 2nd week of cycle. 1st week was 1 capsule and 2-4 weeks will maintain 2 caps/day.

160lbs 5'10", 35 yo. I'm a lean guy that has always had a hard time gaining muscle, but I do have a high BF content of about 23%.

Cycle: Megaplexx Quad Stack

1st week on cycle i saw some impressive strength and endurance gains for week 1 with one capsule. My arm size jumped from about 14 1/4" to 15".

My second week is almost complete and i've lost 1/4" on arm size and my strength has decreased to pre-cycle levels.

I've increased my carb and calorie count during this second week too. I've added a mass gainer in addition to my traditional protein shakes, whole grains and macros.

My maintenance caloric intake has been around 1800 calories and i've increased my intake to around 2200 /day.

Also, my labido has seemed to increase the second week, though i've noticed shrinkange within the 1st week and oily skin the second week.

Any idea why i'm beginning to see decreases instead of increases?

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
5' 10", 160lbs, 23% bodyfat...I hate to say it, but it doesn't sound like you should be cycling yet. You self-describe yourself as a "lean" guy, so your bodyfat estimate might be much too high.

But you've begun, so let's address the issues. Firstly, are you trying to bulk mass or cut weight? At 2200, I feel like you're attempting to cut, yet you're talking about strength gains like you want to gain primarily mass on this cycle. If that's the case, i would suggest increasing your caloric intake.

Also, give a list of everything you're taking with Megaplexx, so we can see if anything therein could be interfering (support supps or the likewise). Please also be so kind as to list your planned PCT.

shooz1307

Awards
I'm trying to bulk with as little fat gain as possible---tough i know. I hold a lot of weight in the chest and abdomen area, though i only wear a 33 pant waist, i'm lean in frame.

My goal is to add lean muscle and look like i lift weights.

As i mentioned, my maint. calories if i increase to 2000 i start to gain fat, not muscle when not on cycle. -no matter how much or how hard i workout.

No other supps except for BCAA's , multi-vitamin and liver support. The mass gainer is from *** - Re-build mass.

PCT will be Formexx Black

My workouts are typical 4-5 exercises per bodypart 6-8 reps. I try to mix up the order of exercise each time. I've worked out consistently for the past 2 1/2 years with no real gains nor definition in my torso/chest.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
if you have lifted for 2.5 years with no gains, steroids are definitely NOT the answer.

learn nutrition. you may be holding flab because you are under eating... just a thought

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
I'm trying to bulk with as little fat gain as possible---tough i know. I hold a lot of weight in the chest and abdomen area, though i only wear a 33 pant waist, i'm lean in frame.

My goal is to add lean muscle and look like i lift weights.

As i mentioned, my maint. calories if i increase to 2000 i start to gain fat, not muscle when not on cycle. -no matter how much or how hard i workout.

No other supps except for BCAA's , multi-vitamin and liver support. The mass gainer is from *** - Re-build mass.

PCT will be Formexx Black

My workouts are typical 4-5 exercises per bodypart 6-8 reps. I try to mix up the order of exercise each time. I've worked out consistently for the past 2 1/2 years with no real gains nor definition in my torso/chest.
2000 calories makes you gain fat no matter how much or how hard you workout? I feel like there must be some deep underlying issue herein. It really makes no sense why you would gain like that...especially with a lot of working out. You should be burning considerably more calories than you're eating at the moment. As the above poster mentioned, there's a sort of "medical mystery" wherein consuming too few calories will cause you to hold more weight or flab...I suggest you really try boosting your cals quite a bit.

What is your liver support? The milk thistle and NAC in the quad stack is not enough.

I don't know much about formexx black, but with both super and halodrol involved, this quad stack will shut you down, and if you can legally buy "black", there's a good chance it isn't a legitimate serm like you'll be needing.

You worked out consistently for 2.5 years without any change...and didn't think of maybe switching up your workout or diet drastically? There is something fundamentally wrong with your training or diet, and anabolics won't fix that. Looking at what you wrote, I would start with your workout...looks like you're doing way too many exercises for each body part. You should be able to completely exhaust/fatigue a body part with 1-2 exercises done with intensity - the ability to do 4-5 exercises could very well be showing that you're not really working hard enough.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
TomGreen Anabolics 19
Post Cycle Therapy 1
Supplements 3
Post Cycle Therapy 1