Hdrol 6 week cycle

z00york4life

Awards
Hi, i have done one cycle in the past of hdrol, it was a 4 week cycle at 50mg a day.which was only one bottle, of 60caps. gains were pretty good but this time i want to step it up a bit. i plan on doing a 6 week cycle at 50/75/75/75/75/75, i want to run it solo only because my budget doesnt allow much room for compromise ><. when i started my first cycle was 155, went up to 175 and eventually dropped back down to 165.i believe this was because i used an OTC pct (Formadrol,from LG) , this time i am going to order a generic(research) nolva and run it 20/20/10/10 along with the test booster(Anabolic Matrix, by Iron mag labs) that i already have. i will be buying some milk thistle and fish oil to run thrughout the whole time, saving my creatine and pre-workout drinks for PCT, any suggestions, anything im missing? thanks (MY main goal of this cycle is to keep as much gains as possible!)

jpg0923

Awards
Why not drop the milk thistle and run an all-in-one support supplement like CEL Cycle Assist?

z00york4life

Awards
Like i stated my budget as of now isnt very allowing so if i could get away without and find a good enough group of supplements to cover it, would be nice, if not i could deffinitly pick up a cycle assist i would just have to wait an extra 2 weeks, which i know isnt very long when considering taking a PH cycle.

jpg0923

Awards
Well if you can't afford to get the Cycle Assist you at least need to get Hawthorn Berry pills for blood pressure to stack with the Milk Thistle, in my opinion. And you may want to add in a multi vitamin they're pretty cheap.

FryGuy

Awards
Take the milk thistle a couple hrs after the hella if you arent already planning to. I'm preparing my 2nd run of Hella too, was thinking of running it 50/75/75/75/100/100

How do you plan to keep your diet up?

z00york4life

Awards
Honestly, i never got into counting calories, and what not. i wake up, drink a protein shake, i like to workout soon after waking up so wait about an hour or so and workout, followed by another protein shake, and throughout the rest of the day eat every few hours and pretty much stay full all the time, if counting calories and having everything on point is really the way to go, then im all for it

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Honestly, i never got into counting calories, and what not. i wake up, drink a protein shake, i like to workout soon after waking up so wait about an hour or so and workout, followed by another protein shake, and throughout the rest of the day eat every few hours and pretty much stay full all the time, if counting calories and having everything on point is really the way to go, then im all for it
Well thats in most peoples opinion including my own is the most important part. You dont have to be stressed and get it to the T but you should know an estimate on what your macros are for each day. Otherwise if your not gaining or your putting on too much fat, how are you going to know what to change. Steroids and or ph/ds are not magic you still have to have proper training and nutrition. I would get those in line before continuing on with wanting to run a cycle. This way you dont waste money.

FryGuy

Awards
You don't necessarily have to count, just make sure you're getting enough to make your goal. Say you are trying to put on a mean 8 or 9 lbs that you can keep thru PCT, throw in a few home made cal shakes into your diet everyday. Would be easy on your pockets and you'd get your body used to consuming them on a daily basis to maintain the gains.
That is unless you already do this

z00york4life

Awards
Thanks guys, i definitely need to buckle down a bit on my nutrition, i believe this is the reason i lost most the gains made from my first cycle,along with a weak pct. at 162 lbs i used a calculator and came up with this, about 3000 calories a day,350 grams carbs, 176g's Protein and, about 100 grams of fat. sound good? the reason i havent put much into it is just the overwhelming of counting up everything i eat, and ine never been the type of person to eat the same meals, at the same time, every day. if i can just keep an eye on what im eating and work that in with the shakes i think gains will be optimal and kept, especially during pct. thanks again