doing research for first time gear!

spongebob

Awards
hello guys,been reading here and learning a lot lately.i am thinking pretty seriously of doing the bread and butter stack found on the bb.site.if i was a younger man under 22 and wght. was 150lbs how much if any should i bk up on this stack.wk 1-10 500mg test[sust250]200mg deca 20mg nolv, wk 1-6 20mg nolv.convinced pinning is way to go.i am trying to be carefull and safe and know you guys believe this way too.i have not purchased yet and almost got scammed by sdi until i found this site.would you recommend a european company over one in south america.the europe is higher but seems more legit looking at website.any and all help will be appreciated i have already been enlightened quite a bit in my research,thanks

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
i wouldn't buy gear from a website period! also, at 150 lbs...you'll see great gains off prohormones...they are far more advanced than a few years ago...many underestimate the power of prohormones. i'd reccommend a 1test/4ad transdermal...and if you want more, you could even run m1,4ad with it....

if you choose to go with gear....i'd bump the deca to 400mg...and i'd run it a week shorter than the test b/c of the shutdown. 6 weeks is a little long for nolva, most run it for 4. also i'd run more than 20mg for the first week....atleast 40mg, even 60mg would be better.

you are correct about sdi labs though...i am not saying their products are fake, but i am saying you don't get the bang for the buck or we'd all be on top of sdi labs. try checking out the board sponsors (designer supps and custom nutrition warehouse). they can take care of all your ph needs.

spongebob

Awards
thanks for the thoughts, this is what i need.i should have put in my post i am really looking for mass need badly to gain some weight and put size on.do you have any thoughts on something other than deca in this stack,eq is out could not pn eod.

spongebob

Awards
i wish it was that easy i would not be on here now.after doing more research in threads i am now leaning towards the advice using 1test/4ad m14add 4oht now can anyone help on a stack i am thinking of a 2-1-1-05 ratio i am not sure how long of cycle to do.i have 12 to 14 weeks to work with for now.

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
6 weeks max.

i'm taking 300mg 4ad/300mg 1test/120mg m1,4add a day....i'm coming to the end of my 5th week. gained about 10 pounds. strength gains are insane.

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
honestly you could go 4on/4off/4on/8 off....that would be better than a 6on/6off/6on/12off in my opinion.

spongebob

Awards
this is going to get me spanked probably but say i went with your recommendation how many times thru a years time would a person safely do this stack and cycle.this is one thing i have not found many threads on

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
theoretically its time on = time off.

However it is reccomended time on/time off/time on/double time off.

ex. 4 on/4off/4on/8off ---repeat.

But honestly...it all depends on the substance you are using and how bad it shuts you down, how good your PCT is, if you use hcg or not. THere are many factors that will decide how many cycles you can take a year (safely).

If you have proper PCT and take 1test/4ad/m1,4add i'd say you could run

6weeks on/6 off
6 on/ 12 off
6 on/6off
6on

that would be 4 cycles...and during the start of the new year you'd take your 12 off again for PCT for your 4th cycle.

spooler

Awards
I really hate to see a man go into the juice when he has fully worked all of the other options. Eat lots, train hard, sleep well - you should get all of this in order before you start juicing.

I will give you a bunch of credit for coming here, speaking up and asking for some guidance. Good on ya!

Now, I will admit that I do not know your situation, and if I am out of line, then my apologies. I would really recommend getting a good diet and training plan together and working with it until you have it fine tuned for your body, this may get you to your goals - it will get you part way there, and I do not think that you will find a guy out here that will disagree with this statement.

Best of luck, hang in there.